“Huge rooms! Delicious room service! Awesome spa! Clean casino!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Just can't say enough about my experience at the Palazzo. It's so much bigger than I had imagined, even after looking at all of the pictures on line. And it may sound goofy, but make time to go to the Walgreens inside. If you want it, they've got it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Gina-G78,

There is a wide array of hotels and resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, and I am so thankful that you chose to experience what The Palazzo has to offer. I appreciate the tips that you have provided our fellow travelers. The Walgreens is conveniently located within our property, and you are indeed able to find everything you may need.

Thank you for your insight, and I look forward to your return visit.

There are newer reviews for The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Reviewed June 15, 2014

So most of the hotels I've stayed at in Vegas are wonderful but this one is my absolute favorite. And it is the home of the Canyon Ranch Spa which is the best spa I've been to. I was on a girl's trip and we never once used the gorgeous shower in our suite because we used the spa showers :) We stayed in a Bella Suite on the Prestige level. Lots of space. If I had to complain about anything I would say the closet needed to be bigger but hey...we're girls :) Beds were very comfy, bathroom nice and big with separate toilet closet. In room safe that will fit your tablets. The hotel itself is clean and the housekeeping staff were wonderful. Lots of swimming pools! Want to be in the sun? In the shade? There is one for you :) I'm not a gambler but there is a huge casino, lots of restaurants, and since it's connected to the Venetian the Tao nightclub is there. The Palazzo is centrally located on the strip so walking distance to the Fashion Show mall (across the street but there is a walkway over the road), the Mirage, The Forum at Cesars, etc.
I'm going back next month and every three months after that!

Room Tip: I stayed on a high floor, prestige level. If you do that you get afternoon snacks and drinks for fr...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear SeattleMandyRN,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing unmatched guest experiences are of paramount importance here at The Palazzo, and it sounds like you and your girls had a marvelous time. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Quite simply one of the top two hotel/resorts at which I have ever stayed. My wife and I came here first in Oct-Nov 2012 for one week for our honeymoon, then we came back in Dec 2013. Everything is top notch from the opulence of the suites to the unbelievably-good food (so many good restaurants within the resort we ate our meals almost exclusively there) to the great casino. Equally important, the staff is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful from the reception desk to the concierge service to room service delivery. I don't think I will ever be able to come to Las Vegas without staying here.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Jonathan K,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas and for allowing us a second opportunity to serve you. After reading your review, I am truly delighted that your experience this time around was still reflective of the same high level of service and experience that you have come to rightfully expect from us at The Palazzo. Providing unmatched individualized service is a hallmark of our standards which should not only be consistent year after year but ever so increasing. I am elated that you experienced this consistency during your stay.

Thank you so much again for your sentiments, and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Your loyalty is truly valued.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

After coming to Vegas many times and always staying at the Wynn we thought we would give this Hotel a go.

We enjoyed our stay, its a nice Hotel and checking in and out was really fast. However we would go back to the Wynn next time. The pros and cons of this decision are below

Pros - The Palazzo scored over the Wynn for us as we preferred the rooms. Bigger, more stylish and just nicer than the Wynn. Less adjoining room noise too which can be a problem at the Wynn. We also preferred the fact the sun stays on the pool longer here. At the Wynn the Palazzo blocks the sun at about 4.30. Here it goes on longer, only draw back is its after 11.30am before it comes.

Cons - The public areas are a lot nicer at the Wynn in our opinion. The Casino is miles nicer, the carpets, restrooms and pools areas are all better at the Wynn. Just the attention to detail compared to Wynn is not there. Even down to the super stylish red cocktails dresses the pool waitresses wear at the Wynn are a step up. The Wynn just feels like a classier place thats a step up.

So while we loved the Palazzo, there is nothing "wrong" with it, It will be the Wynn that we return too in March when we are next in Las Vegas

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bax52

Dear bax52,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased that you found The Palazzo's suites and pool experience superior, but I am disappointed that you found our public areas and attention to detail below your expectations. We will most definitely use your feedback to ensure that we are staying ahead and providing experiences that are consistently spectacular. Although you may not return, I hope for the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations in the near future.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Traveled to Las Vegas for a girls weekend. We selected Palazzo for the value. A suite at this hotel has two queen beds and a generous size living room with an L shaped sofa w/pull out bed. I was very surprised how nice the room was considering it was cheaper than similar rooms at other hotels. The room easily accommodated 3 of us with all of our luggage. The bathroom was huge and we could all get ready at the same time.

There is a coffee, juice bar, and small store with snacks at the entrance to the hotel elevators, so you don't have to venture out into the casino if you don't want to. At some LV hotel casinos, even finding a coffee bar requires getting ready and hiking around the casino.

Also, the taxi area at the Palazzo is only a short walk from the hotel rooms and the taxi line was never long throughout our entire stay. Anyone who has stayed at City Center or a Wynn property knows from experience that you can spend a good hour in line for a taxi and getting from the room to the taxi station is a hike! Loved the convenience of the Palazzo! Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Suites here are worth the splurge!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear NotAllWhoWonderRLost,

Looks like you and your girl friends had a wonderful time with us here at The Palazzo. What a great way to spend a girls weekend, and thank you for allowing us to share in your getaway. I do hope that you all return to The Palazzo again soon. It would be a privilege to welcome you all back.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The rooms were amazing, spacious and very clean with all the amenities needed. The restaurants and restaurant choices were so incredible you could spend a week in the hotel and never have to leave.

Service was always very good and it is obvious that the hotel management's focus is on excellent customer service which starts at the top and goes all the way to the service staff.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would not stay at any other hotel when returning to Las Vegas.

I also loved that the Venetian and Palazzo were interconnected so you could walk from one to the other and enjoy the shops and restaurants in both.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear CaribbeanJoe48324,

As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, we are not only proud of being the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip with amenities and attractions that are notably superb, but most importantly - we are most proud and passionate about the superior service standards that we extend to our valued guests. I am so glad that you had a wonderful time and felt that commitment during your stay. You are a truly valued guest!

Thank you again for your positive review, and I look forward to hosting you at The Palazzo for many Las Vegas vacations to come.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

After a long drive from Los Angeles, upon check-in, we were upgraded to a suite! The suite was huge. We have the biggest bathroom, living room, dining area and a little gym. Our kids was so happy because of the huge space (they can run around). The room was nicely decorated and it was very very clean. I can sleep comfortably without thinking if the sheets are dirty (because it's spotless). Having kids with us, we would sometimes buy food from any restaurants in Palazzo then bring it up to our room and eat in our dining table. The only thing I don't like is when we ask for an electric kettle in the room, they have to charge us delivery fee which is around usd5.00 for a kettle that probably cost around usd20. They also charge an additional usd25/day on top of the room rate as resort fee. But I guess other hotels charge that too but I just hope they indicate it while you're booking.

The pool area of Palazzo is very very nice. It's big and has many pool so even if there's a lot of people, it's not crowded.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate5142014

Dear Kate5142014,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as the one assigned to you and your family.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.