“Good Rooms, Casino, Restaurants, and Shopping”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Just came back from our stay at the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas. The hotel is in a great location. If you want to go shopping, it is just a short walk to the Fashion Show mall and the second floor of the hotel has plenty of shops as well. The hotel has easy access to their self parking lots and when you exit, it is easily accessible to the freeway.

The Palazzo offers large non-smoking suites and the casino has good ventilation so it does not smell smokey even though smoking is allowed. There are plenty of eating choices at the Palazzo or at the adjoining Venetian hotel. The suites are clean and housekeeping does a good job.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie B
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you! I am pleased that The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your vacation. You have painted such a spectacular picture of your experience, and I am delighted that you were able to take advantage of our vast shopping and dining options. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Palazzo Resort for 7 nights. We attended the JCK convention so this was a work trip. When we checked in, the front desk clerk was so friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a larger suite that even had a small exercise room. The suite was beautiful and clean. Loved the food at the Grand Luxe cafe. We ate there for breakfast almost everyday. I liked that the resort is walking distance to the Fashion Show mall. Also great shopping at the Grand Canal shops.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Iizzykauai

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Palazzo during your JCK Convention visit and your positive review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you found our suite and property conducive to business and pleasure. Grand Lux is a magnificent restaurant indeed with so many menu choices to choose from, and our location cannot be beat!

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Palazzo is the best hotel in Las Vegas! We've stayed there and enjoyed the luxurious suites every time we've gone to Las Vegas since they opened. It's a beautiful hotel and casino, the suites are fantastic and the staff is first class! The guest elevators are in a convenient location - so you don't have to walk three-quarters of a mile to get to your room. The hotel offers convenient small food take-out and beverage locations so you can grab a snack and a beverage before going to your room. The Coffee Bean has the best iced tea in LV, and the staff there is so friendly and helpful! Enjoy luxurious dining at Lavo, where the food and service is the best in the country. You will not be disappointed when you stay at The Palazzo!

Room Tip: All their rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Palazzo. It sounds like you had the most perfect stay, and I am pleased to read of your satisfaction. I have to agree with you on your comments regarding Coffee Bean as well as LAVO- they are spectacular in their offerings and services. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Three day week end was amazing. The suites are huge - at 750 sq ft, larger than most apartments!

You are close to the action on the strip - with shopping, casinos and shows nearby. If you need to go a bit further, taxis are abundant!

We tried Morel's French Steakhouse in the lobby... Exceptional.

Spa services are also great!

Only cons - rooms are beginning to show their wear, beds ok, but not as comfy as other hotels in the area.

Great value, great trip.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and for sharing your experience at The Palazzo. I am delighted that you had an amazing and were able to take advantage of the stellar location of our resort. I am also very grateful for the candidness of your review in the areas that need to be improved. It gives us an opportunity to revisit these areas and to make any necessary changes and improvements- most especially for our suites.

Thank you again, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to our resorts in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I traveled to Las Vegas for Memorial Day weekend and stayed at The Orleans for our first two nights and then made our way to the Palazzo for our last two nights. We had stayed at the Venetian before and wanted to try the Palazzo. It was an excellent experience. The rooms were amazing and we were given a high floor (36). The view although not of the strip was still impressive and we had a firsthand view of the new High Roller observation wheel. We rode this monster and I would recommend it to anyone but go early so that you have one of the bubbles to yourself and it’s also cheaper. Its a neat experience. Outside of the rooms at the Palazzo, I found the gaming experience to be great. The limits were not as high as perceived and the atmosphere was great. The Venetian and the Palazzo have recently put in two Silver Strike machines. Being a fan of this game, I was impressed to see them and with "Red Caps" up top. The Four Queens is the only other place where you can play this came for Red Caps which are the tokens that are .999 Fine Silver. Everywhere else is clad. We were joined by another couple who stayed at Paris and while playing an electronic Black Jack machine we had a large malfunction. Their casino slot manager RJay accommodated us nicely by not only giving us our credit but also loading our cards with a complimentary $25 courtesy credit for further slot play. That was an excellent show of customer service. In same fashion, while at dinner within the canal shops, RJay tracked us down to offer up additional credit he missed. What a guy! Thanks! I think little things like that go a long way. I go to Vegas quite a bit and stay at various places (cheap & expensive) and am a past customer at Wynn Penske and their group. There are a lot of nice hotels out there but the Palazzo ranks out very highly in my mind. It’s just a really nice place with a great staff. I think the perception that it’s "too expensive" to play there is a bit misguided. Ironically I had most of my luck there on this past trip. We received a follow up survey on our experience as well a direct email from their guest relations. Two thumbs up on their property and the experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I find great joy in knowing that you not only enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend with us, but you were extended personalized service that could sometimes be overlooked by larger resorts. As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, I am humbled and truly jubilant that you felt the attentive service that we endeavor to provide- big kudos to RJay! I will be sure to pass on your sentiments to his team. I am also very pleased that your suite and your gaming experience exceeded your expectations.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again, so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations. Also- thank you for offering great suggestions for the High Roller!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Palazzo,was a great time. I look forward to my stay again. The next time I choose to come to Vegas,. It will be at The Palazzo. The food,the atmosphere. The people. I miss it already.
Great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to take in a few days in Vegas - by myself! The Palazzo was my "Home Base" for the 3 day stay, and I had a blast. It's so easy to meet new people in the gaming areas or at the bar or pool. And the hosts at the Palazzo are the best. I had a great view of the golf course and had a great opportunity to refuel just sitting and enjoying the view. It's always more fun with the wife, but an occasional trip just for "Me" is fun.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Golf Course are quiet and offer a relaxing view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your most recent visit to The Palazzo. I am elated that you had a great, new experience. Traveling alone can be daunting at times, so we endeavor to always provide experiences that are fun and memorable. It is wonderful that you enjoyed your time at The Palazzo.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to our resort again in the future.