“BEAUTIFUL ROOM, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, BEAUTIFUL HOTEL!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“BEAUTIFUL ROOM, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, BEAUTIFUL HOTEL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Palazzo from April 22nd for three nights. We were greeted by a very nice fellow that took our bags and welcomed us to the hotel with a huge smile and such enthusiasm! We had an early flight and were very grateful that our room was ready when we arrived! It was our first time stay and we didn't know what to expect. We were very impressed with our room as well as our view! We were invited for a slot tournament with three free nights stay. We usually visit Vegas at least once a year and being a Harrah's Diamond member, we stay at one of their properties. We have stayed at many hotels in Vegas as well as Atlantic City including suites but have to say this suite was the most impressive of them all! That includes the high end rooms at Caesars Palace! We loved the sunken living room area and the lovely large bathroom!. Our room was very clean, spacious and our view of the pool below as well as the mountains and strip were terrific! It was a very quite room which is a plus as I am a very light sleeper! My husband loved playing with the switcher used to open and close the drapes. (Men and their switchers!!!). Although an extremely spacious property, we were able to find our way around with no problems! We didn't go to the pool as it was very windy and a little to cool for us so I can not rate the pool area. There are lots of restaurants to choose from and our favorite was the Grand Lux Cafe at the Palazzo! The menu is enormous, the food was excellent, the portions are huge, the wait staff was friendly and the prices were very reasonable! We loved our stay and we look forward to being invited back again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MLOU19
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as you do is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled. We strive to provide experiences under one roof, so that you may truly live the exciting atmosphere of The Palazzo.

I look forward to your return visit.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,516)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sunnyvale, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Stayed here with 3 other gals in a room with two queen beds.
Pull out sofa bed was where I slept.
I asked for extra blanket from concierge and grabbed a pillow from one of the beds.
Slightly hard on the back but managed to have two good night sleep on these.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Irving, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed in hotel a total of 3 nights, beginning of the stay was okay, the last day was unbelievable. My friend called housekeeping for towels, when she arrive we informed her of a problem in the adjoining room. There was a open condom on the floor by the side of the bed. Housekeeping stated she would get the floor manager to address this problem. The so called floor manager arrived took pictures of the condom and proceed to look around the bed. Floor manager stated she will have housekeeping come back to the room to pick up the condom and clean the room. The phone in the adjoining was ringing several times, person on the phone pretended to be the manager of the hotel and stated she was working from home. The so call hotel manager wanted to speak with and get the cell number to the lady that reserved and paid for the rooms. Her cell number was given to the so called hotel manager. So called hotel manager was apologizing for the issue in the adjoining room, she was promising dinner at the hotel restaurant and other voucher or perks for the incident and was going to issue a $1300 dollar or so credit . The lady which reserved the rooms had several conservations with the so called hotel manager on her cell phone. During the conversations the so called hotel manager was claiming she couldn't put the credit on the credit/debit card without having the whole number, therefore the card number was given to her over the phone. Returned to the room, no correspondence was left regarding the dinner at the hotel or any vouchers or perks. Phone call was placed to the front desk, front desk had no idea of any issue with the room. Credit/debit card was check, it was in the negative. I truly believe this was a set up which involved housekeeping @ the Palazzo. We were all ladies having a ladies only trip. Items were placed in the room by housekeeping for us to find and housekeeping knew we were going to call. Items left where an open mini vodka bottle and a open probably used condom. This incident on Saturday April 26th ruined the entire trip. I personally never trusted housekeeping to enter my room while I stayed at any hotel, and this proved me right!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
12 Thank Charlinda S
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

By far my favorite hotel in Vegas. Rooms are amazing, multiple pools as you also have access to Venetian pools, location is fantastic and the hotel staff are more than accommodating. No complaints here.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Krystal V
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is with great joy to know that you consider The Venetian your favorite place to stay because it was a true pleasure hosting you. We are quite proud of the experiences The Venetian has to offer, but what I am most fond of is the service that is extended by my teams. I am humbled that you felt the genuine care that we are passionate in extending to our valued guests.

Thank you so much again for your wonderful review, and we most certainly look forward to being your oasis in the heart of the desert.

New York, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed 4 night attending large IBM conference April 29- May 01.
Had a beautiful suite room with excellent view. The casino is well designed and very pretty.

The service however is entirely different story- judge for yourself:

1) One day they forgot to clean my room

2) On the day of checkout I arranged for late checkout ( 1:00 PM ) . Was out late a night before. At 10:00 in the morning someone opened my door with the master key despite the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and without knocking - to check if I already checked out. How about that for a nice service?

3) The hotel does not provide coffeemaker in this large and beautiful suite, I am a tea drinker and for additional $5.20 ( I kid you not ) they delivered electric kettle to the room. Now - I understand this is Vegas and they will nickel and dime you to death. However this is just plain stupid to annoy people like this for $5.20

Overall - I would look someplace else for better service for supposedly luxury property.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank genat
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, please allow me to thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. After reading your review, I am not only disheartened that we failed to exceed your expectations.To know that you felt my team extended a minimum amount of effort to make you feel welcome is disappointing, and I am sorry for this.

I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. TripAdvisor does not link reservations, so my team will be reaching out to you via TripAdvisor, so that I may gather more details of your experience.

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

What a beautiful place to stay! The rooms are huge, bright and clean. The staff was awesome and the concierge most helpful. Room service exceeded our expectations (although you may have sticker shock by the cost). We probably only saw a fraction of the hotel grounds, this place is massive! I would have liked to have a coffee pot and a refrigerator that is for guest use. The fridge is stocked but if you move anything in it... you will be charged for the item. Truly can't imagine there are better hotels in all of Vegas though!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pixie-St-Louis-Mo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and I am so glad that you enjoyed your suite and the services provided by my teams. We endeavor to provide experiences that are truly superior, so to know you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay brings joy to me. I do appreciate the concern that you have provided regarding the refreshment center. We do provide an empty mini fridge at a nominal fee for our guest's convenience, so for next visit, please let us know if you would like a fridge for your use.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Mankato, Minnesota, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

In Vegas for a conference with two co-workers we decide to book the palazza suite( the Sienna w/media room and fold out couches) we check in and asks again if the couch folds out...yes of course they do!

We check in to the nearly 2000 sq foot room and find out that there is No media room... The couches do not fold out, no included workout room...the handle to the door was broken off.

But my favorite ... The loud thumping and banging of pipes that occurred about every 1/2 hour. Now if I had paid say $150/ night well no problem but the cost was nearly $900/night. We complained... But " sorry were completely booked" was the reply.

Also the minbar is completely full so if you hope to use the fridge... You're out of luck.

No coffee maker in room , which is pretty normal but not for the second best suite in the hotel ( or so we were told, with the penthouse being the best).

Overall just disappointed.