“Awesome hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome hotel”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This was our favorite hotel out of four that we stayed at over spring break. The suites are amazing!!! Our kids loved the room so much. It had gorgeous views, plenty of space, three TVs, huge bathroom and so comfortable. There were many dining options to pick from as well. We would return here.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you and your family valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,671)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Has all the features of a five star resort. The room size was huge and so was the comfy bed. Great views from the nineth floor. No noise - thick door to the room. Silent A/C. Two TVs. A great deal of marble. Nice pool area and gym. Helpfull staff - very service minded.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that your expectations were rightfully met and exceeded. Five star experiences are what we aim to provide, and it delights me to know that you experienced just that. Thank you so much for your compliments of The Palazzo, and I am excited to welcome you back in the future.

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Enjoyed the hotel annemities. From the multiple swimming pool optins to the nice restaurants. The room/suite was very impressive with step down living room. Everything was clean and well kept while the workers/waitresses/waiters were always friendly. I would highly recommend, in addition the location on the strip was convenient.

Green Features: Clean and friendly with lots of swimming pool options.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our impeccable suites, prime location and divine shopping and dining options at The Palazzo. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

KIAMA
Reviewed April 28, 2014

As a family travelling to Vegas for the first time it would be fair to say some us in our travel party were a little apprehensive. We (I) needn't have been. Check in was a breeze and very welcoming and efficient. After dropping our rental car in the car park (convenient) we were upgraded to the 44th Floor which was great. Our room was a good size and very comfortable. Housekeeping was excellent. One of the bed mattresses was past its best- the other was fine. The way the hotel is designed is perfect for families that don't want to walk through the casino every time you enter or leave your room. Plenty to keep the kids occupied inside the hotel complex- fair to say we now have shares in Godiva. Thanks Palazzo will be recommending you back in Australia and will return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing The Palazzo to be your family's host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Your feedback is appreciated and very valuable to me. I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time with us as we endeavor to exceed the expectations of our guests on all levels.

I do sincerely hope that you will also allow us an opportunity of being your resort for a future visit once again.

Honolulu
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Don't forget to sign up for a Grazie card...which I didn't do thinking I wouldn't return to Las Vegas. I was there for a bachelorette party and arrived earlier than the bride. I checked in to the hotel and got settled. Once the bride arrived, I requested for a room closer to her and was accommodated in less than 10 minutes! After an amazing trip and an awesome hotel I will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is with great gratitude that you chose The Palazzo as your home away from home. Please also extend our congratulations to the new bride! I am elated that you had a great time, and that you highly recommend The Palazzo. That is one of the greatest compliments we could ever receive.

I also want to thank you for recommending the Grazie program to our fellow travelers. The loyalty program includes many perks and benefits, and I am glad that you were able to take advantage of them.

Again, I thank you, and I do very much look forward to your return visit.

Kristen Dimond
West Memphis, Arkansas
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My reservation was for April 24-27. When I made the reservations I spoke with Sokarn My confirmation numbers of the 3 suites that were in my name were Floor 7 rooms 718, 720 and 736 2 Bella connecting suites and 1 King suite all with views. I asked that the resort fee be included in the what I was prepaying and the total given for all suites was 2526.72 the only thing that I would be responsible for would be the incidental deposit of 300, 100 for each suite and the card was closed to any other charges. I also used the Promo that had going on at the time but once I got there I realized they give these coupons with all the reservations so no deal at all.
I made 4 payments and each time I asked if the resort fee was included in my payments and each time I was told that it was included. I only received by email once and confirmation of my payments made every other time I made a payment I was told the email system was down I not happy about that because made a payment every month the last payment I was really nervous I I wanted to be sure that I was they had everything and I not get there along with my party with no proof of having a paid reservation so i demanded they send me something that my room was paid. I finally did receive an email from Mendanita Allen showing my payments but remember they said email was down. Also the very last payment was made by another member of the party and she was over charged and it took 1 month the credit the overage back to her car
I was the first to arrive in my party and it was around 7 and I knew of course that the rooms were not going to be ready but I was able to check in and leave my luggage with Guest Services. I ate a late breakfast the Grand Lux and walked around the hotel and it is a lovely hotel I will say that. I received a call 1:50 that a room was available and one in my party had picked up that key that was too the King suite. We went to the room an it was lovely. I was not impressed with view bu the room was really nice. I received a second call from the hotel at 6:24 pm that another room was available. I was not happy that both were not available as all 9 had arrived. I went to the Front desk to get that key and inquire as to why both were not then available and she made a point to tell me that 3:00 check in was not guaranteed. I then told asked her how could 1 connecting suite be ready and the other suite not be ready. I was speaking with her my cell rang again stating the other room was ready and I told the receptionist this and she was very curt and said well now both are ready. I went on to explain about the resort fee and she said she would take it off but later i found out she did not.

All rooms as I stated earlier were lovely but one was a bit dusty 720. The major trouble began Saturday I was in 718 and a condom on the floor under one of the beds I am not sure if it was there before but the party in 720 had called house keeping for towels when she came I asked her to come the adjoining room and showed it to her she freaked as we all did when I found it and she called some one on her Mic and then went back into room 720 and made a call on the phone in that room which was odd because she was right by the phone in 718. A lady came to 718 with blazer on and I believe she said she was with management but it was so much commotion over the condom that I cant remember exactly when we opened the door she was taking a picture and then she took a picture of the condom. At that time someone was calling room 720 and asked for me to apologize about what was going on I was on my way to a show that to begin at 10:30 am that morning so I was in a hurry. I wonder why they did not call the room that I was actually in in which the condom was found. The party in the room 720 gave my cell phone since i was about to leave to catch the show. She called and said her name was Ms Boyd and she was going to refund me 50% of my room stay and that she was going to comp the whole party a meal at Morel for 8 pm that night she called me serveral time with details about what was going on and I had no reason to believe otherwise that she was not with Palazzo. She stated that when I got back to the room all the comp info would be in an envelope on my bed. I got back to the room around 4 ish and did not see anything on any of the beds or in the adjoining suite. I proceed to call the front desk to inquire about everthing I was told and they stated they were not aware and proceed to send security to the room. No one from management seemed to even know about the condom or anything.
I then got really nervous checked banking account and saw serveral unauthorized charges on my account. I called the bank and and they closed my card. I then let gave statements to sevurity and management and security thought this was all bazzar and management basically just treated the complaint as it was being made up. I explained to them this all started when we contacted on of there employees about the condom and only then did this Ms. Boyd start calling under the guise that she was with hotel.

I contacted LVPD, and they were under the same mind as me and my party that this was an inside job by one of the employees at the Palazzo. What irrates me is the people in management were very dismissive Shane, Kai an others. My party has contacted the LV BBB.

When calling today they stated that per there investigation the only people who have accessed the room is my party and housekeeping. We feel as if they dont believe what happen and they are definitely not going to own up to anything that one of thier employee have done because this is obviously an inside job.

Very unsatisfied person and surprised at the service for a so called 5 Star hotel. I have had much better service at a 3 Star hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
13 Thank Petula E
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for apprising us of your concerns. My team has been in contact with you regarding these matters, and we have spoken with you at length with our latest conversation being on April 28, 2014. I am very glad that my team has been diligent in ensuring that the incidents you have brought to our attention were all thoroughly investigated.

The safety, security and well being of our guests are our number one priorities. When an incident that is out of the ordinary occurs on our property, we have protocols and stringent regulations to ensure that every pertinent piece of information is investigated and addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss this matter further, please contact us directly as you are in receipt of the contact information of the members of my team. Thank you.

Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed at the end of March and booked the Prestige level luxury suite. Beautiful suite, and the lounge is fantastic. Traveled with our 5 year old and it was really nice to have Prestige Lounge access for breakfast, snacks and evening service. Megan at the Prestige concierge desk was very helpful with our dinner reservations ect...
Overall, 5 star hotel with 5 star service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank NNSJRL
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent travels to Las Vegas. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo and most especially Megan. I will be sure to share your compliments, so that we may recognize her for her stellar service. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.