“Excellent Weekend”

GreenLeadersGold level
Garden Grove, California
“Excellent Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a great experience in this very clean, very nicely appointed hotel. Everyone wanted to know our name and used our names when speaking to us during check in and check out. Being escorted to the desk was very nice.
I had a complaint for security due to a very loud party in the room next door and it was quieted within five minutes.
My husband and I dined at Table 10, Grimaldi's (lunch) and B & B. Our service at each place was great, but the dining at B & B was the BEST. The food is fantastic. We had a number of dishes and each was excellent. We dined in the little cellar, which I think is called the Grotto. We didn't ask for a table in there, just got lucky.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the golf course and the Wynn's entrance, private villas and pools. It was a...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,559)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Seal Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is my 6th year staying at the Venetian/Palazzo for the NFL Semi Finals. I have enjoyed the Palazzo more so than the Venetian. From the moment you check in to the gambling, the staff is top knotch. The rooms are huge and very comfortable. I always leave, looking forward to coming back. I've also communicated via email with the staff about my accomadations and they have always responded back promptly and answered all questions. I would recommend the Palazzo to anyone looking for a true Las Vegas Experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and for recommending The Venetian | The Palazzo to their readers. I am pleased to read of your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Palazzo met every expectation and we couldn't have been more pleased with our stay! We updated to the Prestige level and it was definitely worth the extra money! Even though the guest suites are the same on most floors, we enjoyed the extras the Prestige package offered including preferred access to the Prestige Lounge (on the 23rd floor) where they served complementary breakfast every morning as well as complementary hors d'oeuvres and cocktails every evening from 5:00-7:00 pm. Be certain to ask for a room on a high floor with a view. The Palazzo is conveniently located on the upper end of the strip, adjacent to the Venetian and just a few steps away from Treasure Island, Harrah's, the Wynn and the Mirage. Walgreens is also on the corner in front of the hotel, so that is very convenient for bottled water, sodas, beer, snacks, etc. (Note: Be sure not to touch the mini bar and fridge in your room unless you intend to purchase the items. They are tracked magnetically so if you pick up something, you have purchased it). The Palazzo Casino is also very clean and it smelled nicely of vanilla. Unlike most of the other casinos, the air freshener at the Palazzo nicely neutralized the smell of the cigarette smoke. Even though this is a large hotel, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Upon check-in at the Prestige level, we rec'd complementary champagne at the concierge desk and helpful advice about things to do in Las Vegas. We will definitely return to the Palazzo on our next trip to Las Vegas!

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor (views from both sides of the hotel are great).
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hotrod_Hammer
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I feel that the Palazzo resort hotel is one of the finest places to stay when you travel. The quality of the suite room is excellent and comfortable. Weather you are there as a couple for a fun weekend or as a business traveler for a meeting the suites have all your needs covered. kick off your shoes and relax on the couch and watch some television or work at the desk awhile. Then once your ready head down to one of the great bars in the casino or visit the grand lux restaurant. I think their breakfast is awesome.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

What can i say been staying at ceasers for year and now i found a new place to relax,gret food,love that everyone dresses up and feels the class of this fine place,the spa was the bomb and the gym was as good as the 24 hr fitness i use at home,go and have some fun.........well worth the price...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have stayed at the Palazzo at least three times and at the Venetian at least 5 times. I was recently there for CES and working the whole time except in the evenings. It's my home away from home in Vegas. I can't tell you how much I love the resort. I come to Vegas at least twice a year for business and have stayed everywhere on the Strip.

Hands down the Palazzo and Venetian are the most consistent, best places to stay for overall service, luxurious roomy suites (every room is 700 square feet!) and amazing dining choices. The conference facilities are top notch as well. One of my favorite things is the Priority Service button in the telephone. If you need anything, just press the button and a courteous operator takes your request. No transfers or anything.

My wife stayed with me four of the days and loved it also. She really enjoyed the Canyon Ranch Spa. Top notch all around.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2014
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Stayed here with my wife and kids. One of the reasons I chose this hotel was because of the nice size of the room. I chose to pay a little extra for a strip view. Definitely not the best strip view I've experienced, but still more enjoyable than staring out at a parking lot or something and the kids really liked it. Basically the view was of the pools and Treasure Island across the street. I had stayed in the Venetian before, but it's honestly been over 10 years since I stayed there--but rooms seem to be identical from what I recall. Check in went smoothly and was fast and seamless. They also were quick to bring up our luggage. Valet was nice as well and wait time wasn't too bad. I really enjoyed the room size and the bathroom as well. The sheets on the pull out sofa were kind of gross, but they were pretty quick about sending up some clean sheets so I thought their service was very nice. Stayed here just after new year's and the room rates were great. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends. Easy to walk over to Wynn or to Venetian and check those places out as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.