“Another Great Stay”

Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Another Great Stay”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We usually stay at the Palazzo twice a year. We used to always stay at the Bellagio but after one stay at the Palazzo Prestige, we are hooked. Jason, the Asst Manager, has always been very helpful with hotel reservations, as well as dinner and show reservations. The staff at the Prestige can't be beat for their friendly service. Since we are returning guests, they always remember us, so it is nice to come back to friendly faces. The hotel is clean and everyone goes out of thier way to assist you. Smiles by everyone in the hallways. Prestige is an excellent value with breakfast and appetizers and cocktails at night. Mary and the rest of the staff in the lounge could not be more attentive. We already have reservations for February and look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: All rooms have the same Jr. suite layout. The strip view is fun, especially with the lights at nigh...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Briar502
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am flattered and grateful for your kind compliments of The Palazzo and more specially Prestige at The Palazzo and find it heartwarming to know that you have made us your home away from home. We strive to provide accommodations and services that are flawlessly second-to-none, and I am elated that you found your getaway with us a wonderful one.

Please also know how much your compliments of my team means to me. Please be assured that Jason, Mary and the Prestige Lounge team will be recognized for their commitment to superior guest service. They are the epitome of our vision, and I thank you for allowing me the opportunity to learn of their strides.

Your loyalty is truly valued, and I am excited to welcome you back to The Palazzo again in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,679)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Clive, Iowa
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We came back to Las Vegas after 3 years for my birthday and decided to try the Palazzo after lots of research. We had stayed at the Venetian on our last trip and enjoyed that resort. Since they are the same properties, I figured it was a great place to stay and I wasn't wrong. We will definitely choose the Palazzo again on our next visit. Hopefully it will sooner that 3 years and the Prestige Lounge will still be available.

Room Tip: Had a Prestige room and it was worth the extra charge for the use of The Prestige Lounge
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas and for your previous patronage of The Venetian. It is a true honor to keep your loyalty, and I am elated that you allowed us to be a part of your special birthday celebration. Please do return as Prestige at The Palazzo will most certainly be around to happily serve you on a future visit.

Happy belated birthday.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

If you planning to visit Las Vegas and your are looking where to stay The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino will be a place to be.
Since you step in you realize that you did not get wrong. Excellent physical facility,spacious and glamorous salon,luxurious suites,convenient cafés ,restaurants and bar,magnificent pools and indulgent Spa.Eco friendly resort.Compromise concierge service to make your Vegas experience unforgettable

• Stayed September 2013
"Dear Guest,

Thank you for not only choosing The Palazzo as your resort of choice for your recent Las Vegas getaway but for also recommending us so highly. I am humbled by your comments, and I am so glad that you enjoyed so much of what The Palazzo has to offer. Thank you so much again for your kind review. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again for many more trips to come.

London
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Really liked the Palazzo. We'd originally booked the Venetian but upgraded to a 42nd floor suite! The views were amazing, room was excellent, pool was fabulous. We didn't eat there - everyone told us the best breakfast place was the Grand Luxe Cafe. I'm surprised if this is the best the Palazzo/Venetian has to offer, it was pretty run of the mill. But all in all a great place to spend a few days.

Room Tip: Aim high, the rooms go all the way up to the 50th floor. And try to get a view of the strip, not the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you had an excellent suite and an amazing view of the city. May you continue to create many more memories here.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I spend a week at Palazzo in Las Vegas, and we stayed in a suite. I was surprised that the refrigerator in the room could only be used as a mini bar. We could not store any personal items in it even medicine. According to the front desk, if you move anything in the mini bar they would charge you for it because there is a sensor under every item, and for me I find that ridiculous. Also, there was no complimentary water, coffee or tea. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: When making a reservation if you request for non smoking room, see to it that you arrive early, ot...
Green Features: Staff training on green practices. Sign in the bathroom regarding changing of towels. Used of master power switch. Able to control room temperature.
2 Thank hollyjie
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success. Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our amenities and mini bar. I am disappointed that we did not have the opportunity to try to rectify these challenges while you were staying here. As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may look into this further.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The Palazzo is an all suite hotel available for less than a regular room at the other strip hotels. You can get a room for around $165 per night during the week from their website, actually cheaper than other travel search engines. Don't gamble, but love the shows and glitz. If you don't have comps to buy you free stays, think about trying out this hotel.

Room Tip: ALl rooms are spectacular. Don't think there is a bad one in the bunch
Green Features: The hotel is green friendly and allows children to stay at no extra charge.
1 Thank susandns
Dear Guest,

It is with great pleasure to read such wonderful comments, and I am grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with your review. As much as you enjoyed your stay at The Palazzo, we enjoyed having you as a guest. I am pleased that you consider The Palazzo the best hotel in Vegas and at a reasonable price.

We look forward to serving you on a future trip to Las Vegas.

New York
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Spent two days in Las Vegas for a conference. Chose Palazzo (been there before as well as other places) and very happy with that choice. Maybe they weren't too busy but check in was really fast. I could park my own car for free and it was a close walk from the garage to the front desk. The desk clerk took it on themselves to inquire if an upgraded room was available and said that since I was only staying one night and there was availability I was getting a better room (I am not a big gambler and never get "comped" anywhere). Since the Palazzo was all ready less expensive than some others I had "splurged" and booked a view room but the upgraded room was a huge suite. Cleanliness of room, common areas and casino were all very good. Sushi Samba restaurant had great sea bass and they have a margarita made with mint like a mojito that was great. Grand Lux Cafe is right off the casino and good for fast bites. Conference was at the LV Convention Center but I found it easy to park over there and thought it was just easier and better to stay on the strip and drive over there than to do it the other way around. Noticed some earlier comments looking for a refrigerator or microwave: If that is what you are into my suggestion is the Marriott Residence Inn. Earlier comment that it exceeds expectations is well taken. Would gladly choose Palazzo again.

Room Tip: If a fantastik strip view is important to you pay the extra money for a view room. I think all of t...
1 Thank FL450
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Please allow me to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad that you have allowed my team to welcome you. To know that you had an experience that exceeded your expectations brings much jubilation as I firmly believe that our guests deserve to experience the very best. Thank you for the wonderful insights that you have shared and for allowing us to be a part of your conference stay in Las Vegas. I look forward to hosting you again soon.