“Business Trip to Las Vegas”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was impressed with the overall service and accommodations at this hotel. The staff kept my room clean and it was easy to navigate around the labyrinth of hallways. As this trip was a business trip all I really cared about was a good place to stay, a friendly staff with the food being good. Overall, superior accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your resort of choice during your recent business trip to Las Vegas. I am elated that you had a fantastic time with us, and that we exceeded your expectations. I truly look forward to welcoming you back again to The Palazzo. Please do consider us for your next trip to Las Vegas. It would be our pleasure to have you.

There are newer reviews for The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd visit here. The rooms are huge and beautifully furnished. The view of the sunset couldn't have been nicer from our room. The bed is very comfortable. Plenty of space to spread out. Good number of nearby restaurants to choose from. My only complaint is that there are so many chairs squeezed into the pool area that it's hard to get into a chair without climbing over other guests. I realize they are trying to maximize seating, but it's to the point of being ridiculous. Also, be sure to notate a non smoking room on your reservation or you may not get it. The reservation person at check in tried to tell us only smoking rooms were left. We told her this was unacceptable and after much discussion with her supervisor she found an available non smoking room. Note this reservation was made in March for an October trip.

Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to learn about your recent visit to The Palazzo. I could not agree with you more; the sunsets over the mountains in Las Vegas are breathtaking, and witnessing that beauty from your suite makes for a very memorable experience. I am glad that amidst the issue you encountered with your pool experience and suite assignment that you still had an overall fun stay.

I hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo again, and I thank you for your kind feedback.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The staff was excellent. The hotel room was very nice. There is a great selection of restaurants. I did not gamble, but there was no shortage of options there. The parking was both free and convenient. I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit and for recognizing the many aspects of your stay that you enjoyed and valued. I am happy that you had an excellent time with us, and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo one day soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

The most beautiful and finely appointed resort in Las Vegas! Loved every moment at this hotel! Room was spectacular! Views were amazing! Thank you for all the wonderful attention, great concierge service, great reception staff, and overall great experience! Restaurants on property were fabulous especially Morels!!! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

What an honor that you have deemed The Palazzo as the reason for your recent Las Vegas visit as being the best! You are indeed a truly valued guest, and your recommendation and satisfaction brings all of us much joy. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went for a slot tournament, which was a lot of fun. Love to stay here. Rooms are very nice. Will stay again. Only negative was that we were charged for requesting connecting rooms on both of the rooms. I can maybe understand one but not both of the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank welovevegas V

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo as your resort of choice during your recent visit to Las Vegas. What a pleasure hosting you for a fun-filled slot tournament. Thank you for your feedback regarding the connecting suite charge. Please know that I take feedback and suggestions seriously and will be certain to look into this with my teams.

Thank you for your review, and I hope to host you at The Palazzo again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The rooms are decent, quite big and (mine) with a nice view. However, if something goes wrong, you probably don't want to be there. The staff at the checkin handled my complains very poorly, trying to get me away with just a phone number of the hotel and the nightclub on the premises, instead of taking any serious effort to take care of my problem.
If I'll come back, I will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mfaust2013

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, please allow me to thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your hotel of choice during your recent travels to Las Vegas. I am happy that you enjoyed your suite, however, I am astonished and disappointed that we failed in remedying any issues that you may have had with us during your stay. We place great priority on rectifying any challenges that occur while our guest is here with us, and any matters that you brought to our attention should have been resolved - no exceptions.

I extend my sincerest apologies and invite you to be in touch with my Guest Relations Manager, who will be contacting you directly, as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced. It is our sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Loved this resort I was given a strip view room, and all the rooms here would be suites at other hotels, I stayed in a suite at Mandalay Bay that wasn't as nice as the basic room at Palazzo. enjoyed my stay very much the services was over the top on almost every experience I had I had stayed at the Venetian before several years and it was ok the Palazzo by far out shines the Venetian hotel. Great restaurants, Great gaming floor, Great shops, Great Locations, Best service I have experienced in Vegas not a fan of the rewards club but the rest of the resort makes up for it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MatthewC713
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with me. It was very humbling to read your review. We care about each and every one of our guests, and we strive to make certain that your are genuinely listened to and cared for. The Venetian | The Palazzo is dedicated to you and our guests, and we are humbled that you chose us as your getaway destination.

Thank you once again for your continued loyalty, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.