“The Palazzo & Venetian: Always a pleasure”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Palazzo & Venetian: Always a pleasure”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This property is among the best in Vegas for the money. The accommodations are excellent, the staff in the hotel and gaming areas all make you feel like a valued guest, and the choices for dining, shopping, and relaxing are all first class. When you throw in a great location on the Strip and constant attention to any specific needs you have (e.g., a cordless phone that didn't work was replaced in 30 minutes, when housekeeping was asked to have the room refreshed early, etc.) this resort will keep you coming back.

Room Tip: I like a strip view that let's you watch the ship at Treasure Island sink-the kids never get sic...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing The Palazzo for your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am so glad that you found your suite to be excellent, and that the many dining and shopping options were first class. Your loyalty is valued, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,677)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, NM
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Palazzo is a beautiful hotel. Located right on the strip next to the Venetian. Very easy check-in and even though we were there at 11am they had our room ready. We stayed in a Siena View suite. Extremely comfortable room, twin sinks, large shower and an elliptical trainer! Very fast room service, comfortable bed. Great spa. Lots of shopping and the Grand Lux Cafe was very easy to access and the food was good and service quick. One morning I did have to wait for my omelet because the manager said it was not good enough for him and he had the cook redo it! The only thing I find fault with is the size of the casino (very small), number of slot machines (not enough choice). But you can go elsewhere to gamble.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your early arrival which allowed you to get an early start on your Palazzo experience! The hotel is indeed beautiful, so I am delighted that you were pleased with your stay.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I took our Mom to Las Vegas for her 70th birthday. We chose the Palazzo based on recommendations from TA and it did not disappoint. Actually, it exceeded expectations! We were able to check in early and the suite was perfect for 3 people. The staff truly was
so friendly and accommodating. They even printed our boarding passes for us and left them at the front desk for check out. The fitness center was perfect and the pool was great. A wonderful place to stay and a great location near the top of the strip.

Stayed October 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

What an honor to have hosted you, your sister and your mom for her special 70th birthday! Your reason for choosing to stay at The Palazzo humbles me greatly, and I am truly grateful that you had an amazing vacation with us.

Guests like you are the reasons why we take great pride and passion in what we do. You are what makes The Palazzo a wonderful place to visit. I most definitely look forward to your return.

San Diego, California
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband andvI flew over for a few days vacation and stayed there at a friends recommendation. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff is very friendly and helpful . We will definitely stay there again

Room Tip: Ask for a large suite on concierge floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of The Palazzo. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was an amazing experience!

The rooms have a very good space, these are clean all the time.
The bathroom is the best, is hugh for us girls!
The Palazzo is everything you need in Las Vegas: great location, great service. The only thing you have to care about is food, but you have to deal with this in all the hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that The Palazzo was able to provide everything you needed in Las Vegas.

San Diego, California
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We booked a Thursday night from the road in Utah somewhere and were very impressed by the property and all the ammenities offered.

It was the end of our 2-week photographic Honeymoon, cut short because the National Parks had closed due to the Government. When I mentioned the honeymoon part to the agent upon check-in (Jacqueline) she was very accommodating and put us on the 42nd floor facing the strip. Although not a honeymoon suite we were flabbergasted by the suite and the subsequent view! I suspect that the "rooms with a view" were available due to it being a Thursday night but she did make us a nice gesture upon hearing the fact.... The bellman was very helpful and explained a few things in the room and so on before he left.

Everyone at the property was always helpful and accommodating during our stay .You could spend hours walking around the stores and venues in this property that is also shared with the Venetian. The Peet's coffee was just outside the elevator towers from the rooms which I appreciated as my wife always gets her lattes before getting out of bed. :)

The beds are to die for-or in -and loved the remote controlled window covers AND curtains.
Also be warned if you so much as lift something from the beverage cooler for more than 25 seconds you Will be charged. I thank the person who advised us of that as I don't need an $8 bottle of water, he hee.

I will return to this property in the future. We are usually not high rollers but thought it appropriate for the occasion and don't mind spending the extra money. All knowing our belongings in the vehicle would be safe also. (we were on the road for 2 weeks) I had read some horror stories on other properties in LAS about issues with parked vehicles and so on. This property has bicycle-patrolling security guards, again impressed! Did not have a chance to try the restaurants but will do so next time, there are plenty!

This is a class act@

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I am humbled that you chose The Palazzo as your honeymoon destination of choice in Las Vegas, and I am quite pleased that you enjoyed every facet of your stay. The photos you have shared exude such romance; thank you so much for sharing them!

A two week photographic Honeymoon sounds like a truly romantic and memorable way to celebrate. What a beautiful way to start your life together! We are grateful to have been a part of this special occasion.

I do hope you will return to The Palazzo again soon, and I wish you and your new spouse a lifetime of happiness.

East Quogue, New York
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The prestige service was great. The staff was fantastic and treated everyone with professionalism and special attention. The breakfast offered and the drinks and snacks were perfect. It was a great setting....relaxing and convenient. The room was spacious, and perfectly appointed. No need to go anywhere else. We loved it.

Room Tip: Check out the prestige service. The breakfast alone makes it worth it. It is convenient and relaxing...
2 Thank Mitch D
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Prestige at The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your positively delightful review. I am glad that you had an excellent suite and received the attention that you are most certainly deserving of. May you continue to create many more memories here.