“Luxurious!!!”

Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Luxurious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Luxury at its finest! Tasteful elegance at every level: lobby, casino, spacious suites. Resort personnel were attentive to every want and need. There is no need to even leave the premises as everything is at hand from wonderful shows and entertainment, restaurants, shopping g and meeting spaces. But, if one chooses to venture out to other Vegas offerings, the concierge staff helpfully arrange every outing. Wonderful time!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank RoxanneFL
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us at The Palazzo to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor. Your review itself is a wonderful compliment, and your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service. You are truly deserving of the experience, and it was a pleasure hosting you.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,559)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Elgin, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was a first time visitor to Las Vegas, and stayed at The Palazzo. I felt amazing walking into the Palazzo. It was beautiful and really made me feel like I was on vacation. Everyone was super friendly and the hotel room was one of the best I have ever stayed in. I loved everything about this hotel and will never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: We stayed on the side facing the Wynn hotel, it didn't face the strip, but we didn't care...
1 Thank Erica J
Dear Guest,

We adore our first time Las Vegas visitors and are truly grateful that you chose The Palazzo as your resort of choice for your special visit. It is wonderful that you had an amazing time with us, and that you will never stay anywhere else. It is our pleasure having you each time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

new zeaand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

4 night stay. Service and warm welcome upon arrival impeccable, including some complimentary vouchers for cocktails every evening of our stay at 6pm in the waterfall atrium. Due to our busy schedule we were only able to avail ourselves of these twice. The cocktails were disappointingly a small plastic cup filled to the top with ice and a premixed (vodka &) juice added. equalled about 2 mouthfuls of liquid taken into account the cup jammed full of ice. clever tactic on a free refreshment! Was there really vodka in that anyway!!?
Had requested strip view room and we were very pleased with our generously spacious bathroom and room with fab views from the sunken lounge room area - on the 30th floor facing the strip and down on the Palazzo pools.
Hotel perfectly located centrally on the strip . easy access to buses that go up and down the strip every 5 or so minutes. Would not recommend the Romance Package as it does not represent value for money or anything much "ROMANTIC" ! The package incl 3 course wine paired meal at "Pinot" Brasserie downstairs. We booked a table for 2 in advanced as stipulated on the Package vouchers, yet after being seated at our table had to endure the waitress clearing our table of the other 2 settings. Can anyone tell me what is romantic about a battery operated candle on a dinner table. I usually remove them as I find them grotesque. Whats with this new trend when tealights are so cheap ? wine match pours were presented long before the food it was meant to be paired with ( therefore gone before the food !) and little more than a sip in the glass. pathetic and bewildering. The Lobster bisque soup was poured from a jug into our bowls and was cold and weak. My chicken was inedible due to being pink next to the bone undercooked . I did not eat my main and this was not queried by the staff. We were presented the bill before dessert ( who does that?) presumably in expectation of the obligatory 'tip' as our meal was paid with Package voucher. Dessert should have been served with a wine pairing of tawny port but this did not arrive.
Our package incl 1 x in-room dining breakfast for 2 which was just awesome. we set ourselves up at the dining table beside the picture window and enjoyed a sumptuous full American breakfast with extras, with the fab view and morning paper. Package incl private gondola ride for 2 ( worth approx. US$80) but we did not use this as it seemed a bit farcical. part of the grand canal was closed for renovation and after observing the gondolas gliding in a circle and back to the jetty 13min ride we thought whats the point AND then have to obligatory tip the gondolier !
at departure we complained about the dinner, and package in general lacking 'romantic touch" checkout staff waivered the daily resort fee as compensation. may or may not stay here again. was disapointed there were no simple romantic touches to our room, like the ambient candle lit setting and fresh flowers in the photographs promoting the Romance Package , nothing in the room to tell it apart from a regular holiday stay, not even a bite size heart choccie :-( The only flowers were plastic !! on our breakfast trolley :-( Perhaps a message/note acknowledging / welcome to our Romantic weekend away would have been nice . the hotel we stayed in ( Bellagio) before checking into Palazzo, ( week before) caringly placed complimenatry chocolates beside your bed every evening.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am appreciate of the time you have taken to provide us candid feedback of your recent stay and for the difficulties you encountered with the Romance Package that you booked through us. I am disappointed and sincerely apologize that we were unable to exceed or even meet the expectations that you have so rightfully set before us. Our Romance Package was intended to create an experience reflective of the most impeccable charm and ambiance. I am deeply sorry that this was not your experience.

I will be reaching out to you as I would like to gather more details of the challenges you experienced. Again, I extend my apologies and look forward to corresponding with you directly. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Staying at the Palazzo was a very great place to be at, the people,the restaurant and the service. The pools were all amazing to sit around to catch some rays and relax and to have a drink by the pool. The shopping in the mall inside the hotel was great for the family and also having a great time at the casino.

1 Thank Curlylox69
Dear Guest,

What a joyful review to read; thank you for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor and for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent stay! You deserve the very finest in luxury and relaxation, and it is a delight to know that we met your expectations.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Livermore, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My most favorite hotel is the Palazzo.Clea,Spacious,Modern,Most comfortable room .Casino gaming excellent,24/7 Gold member lounge;Shuttle to and from the airport ;excellent Shrimp Scampi at the Grand Lux.Staff and all casino employees are very nice;friendly and professional.

Room Tip: All the rooms are awesome,no matter where you stay.
Green Features: I have the habit not to have my room cleaned until I leave because I dont have to.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ruby a
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that The Palazzo is your favorite hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with above and beyond experiences, and I am overjoyed that this was indeed your experience.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

Springfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My sister and I celebrated our birthdays with 6 of our family and friends. We had a blast. The hotel is beauthiful! I loved the rooms. Only issue was Housekeping, had to call two days in a row to ask for towels. Left early mornings, returned after 6pm, no service, was not happy.
Interesting thing was that on both days, housekeeping was outside of our rooms, cleaning adjacent rooms and saw us leaving but never cleaned the rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dee J
Dear Guest,

Happy belated birthday to you and your sister and thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host for such a fun celebration with family and friends. I am pleased that you and your entire party enjoyed your stay. I do want to apologize for our lack of efficient housekeeping services. I am disappointed and astonished that we did not properly service your suites. The only explanation I could fathom is that possibly, your do-not-disturb sign was on your door. If this was the case, our team is instructed to not disturb our guests in that suite. This may or may not have been the case, but regardless of the circumstance, I apologize immensely. This will be addressed internally, so that we are better able to improve our services.

Again, I thank you, and I look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Rancho Cucamonga, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

No Coffee maker in the room $32.00 for a pot of coffee. Terrible concierge, didn't answer phone or return calls. Good location. Housekeeping did not remove dirty dishes and food. Did not change the sheets during our 3 day stay. I would NOT stay here again.

Room Tip: No coffee makers in the room, $32.00 for a pot.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Linda_kinwart
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to apprise me of your recent stay experience. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of efficient concierge and housekeeping services. Your experience is very atypical of The Palazzo, and I am truly disappointed that these shortfalls took place. They should have never occurred.

You are valued, and I extend my apologies and invite you to be in touch with our Guest Relations team, who will be reaching out to you, as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced. It is my sincere hope that your next stay will exceed your expectations.