“Great stay @ The Palazzo! September 6-8”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Highland, California, United States
“Great stay @ The Palazzo! September 6-8”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I came to Las Vegas to celebrate are 9th year anniversary. I wanted are stay to be a little more special than usual since we frequent Las Vegas about 2-3 times a year. Our decision to stay at the Palazzo was one of the best choices we have made for a room accommodation so far. Everything about are stay was amazing! Since we have done most of the normal stuff on are previous visits to Las Vegas I was very relived that all of are dinning and entertainment options were available there on site at the resort. Everything about are stay at the Palazzo was great and I would recommend this resort to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: A view of the strip made the room spectacular!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Happy 9th year anniversary to you and your girlfriend! I know that there are many choices here in Las Vegas, so I am humbled that you chose The Palazzo for such a special occasion. I pleased that you had a great time with us, and that you were able to take advantage of the wide array of dining and entertainment options that The Venetian and The Palazzo have to offer.

Thank you for your recommendation of The Palazzo to your friends and family, and I look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,559)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed at the Palazzo for 5 nights from September 1st, to 6th. in a luxury suite on 27th floor with a strip view. Amazing hotel. clean rooms, friendly helpful staff from check in to room cleaners. We booked a tour through the concierge, they were very helpful in finding us the best deal. The suites are very clean and spacious. One of the TVs was not working, so we informed a member of staff and within minutes they were there and it as fixed. lots to do and see in the hotel and the adjoining hotel (The Venetian) such as gondola rides inside or outside, Madame Tussaud's wax museum and free entertainment throughout. Walgreen's pharmacy and store is at the hotel which was a plus. We will stay at the Palazzo every time we go to Las Vegas,and I would recommend this Hotel to anyone going.

Room Tip: The check in staff are always helpful in getting you a good room.
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am glad that enjoyed your stay with us, and I thank you for providing such valuable suggestions to our fellow TripAdvisor travelers.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed Labor Day week at the Palazzo. We arrived in hours before check in and thought for sure on this busy weekend we would be stowing our luggage. Instead we were pleasantly surprised that a room was available immediately for us. We need to requested service for a locked room safe when we arrived to our room. Within 15 minutes we had a knock on the door to rectify the situation. From booking to the time we left every employee we encountered was courteous and attentive. We enjoyed the Grand Lux with their huge servings and split their Chicken Parmigiana which is generous enough as a meal for two. Not to miss is the show "Human Nature", an Aussie group that does Motown; full of energy from start to finish. Noodle Asia in the Venetian is another great venue to hit for a meal. Cannot wait for our next visit!

Room Tip: Standard room is a suite and the size is really terrific.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during the Labor Day weekend and for taking the time to write such a positive review. I am glad that our team was able to accommodate you during your early arrival, so that you were able to start enjoying your vacation. Thank you for sharing your experience with Grand Lux Cafe, Noodle Asia and Human Nature. We have a wide array of entertainment and dining options on property, and I am happy that you were able to experience a few of them.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return.

Reading, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have been to Las Vegas 4 times so when taking my partner for her first time I thought I would take her somewhere special.......!!

This was the worst hotel I have been to in Vegas for cleaniness and customer service, I could bore you with everything but I won't - lets just say there was blood on the sheets on arrival it took 2 days for a light bulb to be changed, my partners bed shorts disappeared and there is no room to freshen up in before departure, if you actually ask about any of these things the reception staff will just look down ther noses at you, my advice for any one travelling to vegas please don't book here and this from someone who has stayed on the srtip a number of times.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays

2 Thank Mark G
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Please allow me to first thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit and for taking the time to apprise me of your experience and your concerns. I cannot express how disappointed I am in learning that you not only received a suite that is not up to our standards, but we failed to meet your expectations in other areas of your stay.

I would like to discuss your stay a bit further, so that I may take the corrective actions to ensure that challenges like these do not happen in the future. Again, I extend my apologies and invite you to please be in touch with my Guest Relations team as they will be reaching out to you directly. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Ridgefield, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We really enjoyed the spa as well as the overall comfort of this hotel. No question, you're in Las Vegas; but, the amenities are very nice. Not terribly fond of the breakfast location -- but, overall, we've decided that this is preferable to TheHotel at Mandalay Bay for us.

Room Tip: I'm not sure it matters much.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo and for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed the comfort of The Palazzo and the amenities we have to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Palazzo and will do so again! The room was a suite with a spectacular view for $149.00! The casino staff were pleasant and most helpful to our son who turned 21 during our stay. Great trip at a really great price!

Gary, Torrie and Ben Thomas

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo and for sharing your experience with us. Please also extend my belated birthday greetings to your son. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

BEAVERTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at the Palazzo and, as ususal, it was wonderful. My friends had never stayed before and they were all impressed with the room details and quality.
The quality is found in every aspect of the property and the staff is always friendly and goes out of their way to make your stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: no advice needed - there is no 'bad' room at this resort. Don't be shy about asking for...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for not only sharing your experience with us but for allowing your friends to also experience the magic of The Palazzo. I am glad that you all had a wonderful stay with us, and that you found the unique qualities that make The Palazzo what it is today.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.