“Love love love”

GreenLeadersGold level
Essex
“Love love love”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Upgraded the room to prestige level and thought it was great. We had continental breakfast and drinks and snacks available throughout the day. We didn't use the pool as it looked so busy. The staff were great and very friendly. The casino was a little pricey but it forced us to go out and about. Loved this hotel so much

• Stayed September 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing The Palazzo. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,587)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Auckland
Reviewed September 16, 2013

From the moment I arrived I knew this hotel was going to be impressive. The staff at check in were smiling and helpful beyond belief. An upgrade made my stay really special. The suites are beautifully furnished, elegant and modern and the beds magnificent. Automated curtains and blinds, 2 televisions (1 in the bathroom) and marble fittings complete the picture of luxury. We visited he VIP floor (level 23) for complimentary cocktails each afternoon to take in the mountains toward the Grand Canyon and watch the sun go down. A great place to hang out with friendly staff and tasty bar food. Not a bad place for breakfast either. Rock of Ages was showing at The Venetian and it was fantastic. Would definitely see it again. Would definitely stay at The Palazzo again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool complex are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations that we have here at The Palazzo. You painted a beautiful picture of how our suites are like, and I do thank you. I am also glad that you found Prestige to be of value to your stay, and I must agree- Rock of Ages is a fantastic show! I am glad that you were able to experience it.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

As always, The Palazzo didn't disappoint. We stayed in the Prestige level and the service was fantastic. Although I actually prefer The Venetian based on St. Mark's Square, I cannot complain about the quality of The Palazzo.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have just returned from my third trip to The Palazzo and once again had an amazing time! We arrived at the hotel before noon on Wednesday and were greeted by no lines, immediate check-in and friendly service. I was in my room and at the pool by 1230! We were offered a discounted upgrade but didn't take it, we were given a luxurious sweet on the 43rd floor with a view of the Wynn property golf club, pool and mountains. It is a very nice view. I prefer it over the strip any day!! The room was huge and well appointed and service was timely each day.

The pool is fabulous...refreshing and last. No idiots binging beers or drunk college kids having sex. Go to the flamingo or hard rock if you want that trash. If you want a relaxing and classy pool experience this is it! As usual on our trips we were there by 9am each day and stayed until 3pm or so. The cafe Solara is good and reasonable for lunch. They even bring around chilled oranges for you to snack on!

The casino...as with the pool it is more refined and classy than other strip locations. Limits are higher and there seems to be less noise, smoke and riff-raff! It is a nice place to play ad we won a little! Dealers aren't always very outgoing and entertaining, but they are professional. If you prefer more noise, beer pong, drunks spilling drinks onto the tables then go elsewhere.

Easy access to both the Venetian and Wynn. Lots of dining choices everywhere. Lots of great shopping!

After nearly 30 trips to Vegas this has become my home base. The only other places I will even consider are the Comopolitan or Wynn, but Palazzo is always first choice. I will be back for thanksgiving and again in July!

Room Tip: High floor, mountain view...strip view not worth spying for and noisier due to TI show! Base rooms...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Your loyalty to The Palazzo is humbling, and I would like to express my gratitude for your continue patronage and zeal for our property. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, so that we may relive the memory that you have created here with us. I am truly pleased that you had a wonderful and relaxing stay as it is our goal to provide a welcoming and unforgettable experience to our guests. For having 30 trips to Las Vegas logged in your travels, it is a pleasure to be considered your home base for future stays in this fabulous city.

Thank you again for the wonderful compliments, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We just got back from staying at the Palazzo. Our first time to Vegas, we started with a great experience at the Reception, who offered to upgrade our room at a reasonable price and also set us up with a discount book (as Carnavale was on) and also gave us some complimentary items such as complimentary drink etc. The room at the hotel overlooking the strip is to die for and we got a call on our phone when our room was ready. The rooms are large, luxurious and cleaned very well. The Carnavale in the evening by the waterfall atrium was good but very short. The Pool areas were very nice. For entertainment we went to a different hotel as Rock of Ages was playing. The Canal shopping area is small compared to the Caesar's Palace and the dealers are not friendly or helpful. We actually took our chips and walked away from the dealer at the Wheel, he almost mocked us for our small bets. The whole Venetian, Venice tower things are confusing and signage is spotty. The hotel is at the end of the strip on the North side, while much of the action is in the Center. The concierge are well informed. Overall will visit again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Strip view
Green Features: One of the channel's on the TV shows the Hotel's environmental practices and was blown away by how much recycling is done of materials and water.
1 Thank BobbyTango
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you received wonderful service from our Front Desk team, and that they were able to set you up with a Passaporto di Carnevale. I am also glad that you enjoyed our opulent suites. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenge you experienced with the service from our casino dealers and signage.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I will look into these issues accordingly. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Palazzo in the near future.

Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed here for two nights and could not fault service, staff or room of hotel. I will review eateries separately. The suite was large comfortable and kitted out with nice toiletries easy access to valet and rooms, no issues.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ezzavon
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and I look forward to your return.

San Jose, California
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I went to the Palazzo with a friend and had a great time! The Palazzo is beautiful! The staff at the Palazzo are very polite and courteous.When we stood in line to be checked in there is a person that asks our name and walks us over the front desk. I didn't catch a name but they are very friendly upon check in and check out. Kyle helped us at the front desk for check in and she is very welcoming and friendly. We stayed in the Bella Suite and it is fabulous. Our room had a great view looking out towards the Wynn. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We stayed on the 14th floor and it was quiet in the halls. All the action was down in the casino, shops, restaurants and clubs. The casino has lots of tables and slots to choose from. Again, the staff working around the casino are very friendly and provided great service. David at the concierge desk was also very helpful providing information on the different clubs and was able to put us on the complimentary guest list. We did not have to wait long to get into club Tao. Linda helped us during check out and again we were greeted with great service. She is very friendly and helped us get our boarding passes for our flight. When traveling I appreciate a nice hotel and great staff. It really makes a difference during a vacation trip.
If you enjoy a nice hotel and great service, I recommend the Palazzo. Thanks Palazzo!

1 Thank Kimb70
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit overall, and that the service extended to you during your vacation really made a difference in your stay.

Thank you for your compliments for Kyla, David and Linda as well as the Front Desk Ambassador who assisted you upon your arrival. Rest assured your feedback has brightened our week and it has been shared for recognition. I am confident that they will be delighted to know that they made such an impact on your visit. I look forward to your return visit so that our team can once again exceed your expectations.