“Best Hotel On The Strip, Bar None.”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was one of the best trip ever, we had a group of guys sharing the Siena and Bella Suite. I was able to request the connected suites in seconds over the phone. The suites and the view was absolute to die for. The front desk was extremely helpful and quick, there was no line at all anytime that I could remember. You can feel the 5 stars and luxury through out the hotel.

We stayed 3 nights for my best friend bachelor party, he loved the room. The beds are super comfortable after a night of partying, the shower is addicting, and the view over the trip is gorgeous. The limitless pools that wrap around the hotel are the perfect place to relax during the day time.

The casino is awesome, although I did loss some money, but all the table games and slots were dam fun. They actually have this new Blackjack table game that only Palazzo has out of the whole Vegas, our guys loved it!

All I can say is, this trip was perfect. Thank you Palazzo and Mr. Ebala!

Room Tip: High floors have the best view, but you will be stopping on the elevator often, it's totally wor...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Roi's unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to his director so that they can recognize him on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,192)

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Our first time here, but certainly not our last. Had a suite which overlooked both the pool area and the Strip. Suites are beautifully appointed and spacious. Was happily surprised to find a sit down vanity with a lighted magnifying makeup mirror in the bathroom. Staff friendly and helpful. Good location unless you plan to frequent other places at other end of the Strip, as the Palazzo is at one of the far ends. But between the resort property itself and all of the Canal Shops with so many dining and shopping options, there's really no reason to leave! Overall a great weekend stay!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

SUCH A FABULOUS RESORT! We stayed Sunday to Friday over the fourth. Loved every minute. We decided on the Palazzo over Wynn Encore because of the all-suite rooms. They were beautiful. Not that you're in the room much, but the extra size of the room was nice when we were.
CHECK-IN: very easy. Took us less than 10 minutes on Sunday around 2pm. They nicely upgraded us to a strip view, which my husband loved. CANAL SHOPS: everything you could possibly need. With the expensive drinks in Vegas, we're always looking for great happy hours. There's a great Mexican cantina in the middle of the shops that had $5 margaritas! We spent more than one night there. Walgreens added bonus. We went there for alcohol and other necessities! very reasonable prices. LAVO: had one of the best steaks I've had here. We had reservations on the 4th, so we could see the fireworks outside. The dinner and atmosphere was great! Expensive, as expected, but not totally ridiculous. And so easy to walk downstairs. LOCATION: perfect. We've stayed at planet Hollywood, which is in the middle of the strip, but a lot more congested. We had Senor Frogs across the street, Starbucks, Gillies, Fashion Mall. Easy. CASINO: we never gambled there, the lowest table was $15. Walked down to Harrahs for $5. POOL: this was positive and negative. One of the reason we stayed here was the huge pool area. Many pools. Not all open every day. It was very easy to find places to lounge. No fighting over chairs. The hotel does hide the sun until at least 11 am, but in 115 degrees? Not a big deal. They also have a water station, nice in that heat. The negative? They have adult only pools, but only open on the weekends. Really? Isn't every day in vegas a weekend? Disappointing. I wasn't expecting the Palazzo to be packed with kids. It was. The whole week. Oh well. Part of traveling in July I guess. But still, less congested than most. THE SHOWS: we saw Cirque Mystere. Mostly because it was across the street, but it was awesome! Truly. And if you go, get tickets at Palazzo, as they have the best seats. Well worth the few extra dollars. All in all, we will definitely stay at the Palazzo next Vegas adventure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well. I appreciate your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We spent 4 days at the Palazzo. The lobby and casino are beautiful. Once we got to our room, it was obvious that they do not take care of the property. 2 out of 3 tv's were not working. 1 was still not working upon our departure. We imagine that the previous guest also found it not working and the next occupant will find it the same way. Some lights were not working. Most disappointing was that there was encrusted dirt on the marble floors throughout the room and the bathroom and other surfaces were sticky. Housekeeping was called and they did a clean-up. Every day the room was partially cleaned. The bed was made, but when you lift the duvet, there were hairs. Wine glasses were not washed or even moved. A towel was left on a chair that I had put there because there were marks on the surface on the couches and chairs that I did not want to sit on without a towel between myself and these stains. In the living room, there is a sofa which is actually a hide-a-bed, which looks nice, but is extremely uncomfortable. The internet works intermittently and crashes often. It works very well at the pool, as it connects to the Venetian when you're outside. The beds were just ok, with crappy pillows, but a great duvet. Would not stay there again. The Palazzo has nothing more to offer than the attached Venetian. The rooms are large, but offer nothing more that elbow room. If I had to choose again, I would go to the Wynn, Bellagio, Aria or the Signature Suites at MGM.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian | The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that your suite condition did not reflect a level of exceptionality. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

I would also like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and our team for the lack of attention to detail when getting your suite serviced. This is a matter that should have been easily addressed and rectified. I can’t express enough how disheartening it is to read about the challenges you encountered with your room accommodations.

I extend my sincerest apologies and invite you to contact our guest relations department directly as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced and do what it takes to earn your future loyalty. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Palazzo is a gorgeous property located at the North end of the Strip. If you are seeking an upscale, elegant and classy hotel then the Palazzo is your #1 choice. The moment you arrive you will experience exceptional quality service as well as enjoy outstanding, spacious and elegantly appointed rooms to relax in. With over 10 fine dining options guests will be delighted with the variety of cuisine offered including Thomas Keller’s (world renowned chef) Bouchon located at the Venetian specializing in French cuisine. Looking for a more exotic choice to satisfy your taste buds? Then look no further as SushiSamba located at the Palazzo serves Japanese, Peruvian and Brazilian cuisine.

From amazing dining options guests can also enjoy the summer and winter festivals held twice a year at the Palazzo. Carnevale held from May to September is inspired by Italian summer festivals boasting over 300 experiences. These include wine tasting, fashion shows, art exhibitions, meet and greets with famous chefs, and beer festivals. During the November – January period, guests can also enjoy a wonderful and whimsical experience during the Winter in Venice festival where couples, friends and family can gather around celebrating a joyous time of year with options to experience the Holiday parade, indoor skating rink or the light of Venice. Overall, the Palazzo is a must see and visit for first time travelers to Vegas or repeat guests. Great location surrounded by fantastic views, dining options and entertainment. One of the best hotels to stay in that will exceed your expectations!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending The Venetian | The Palazzo to your fellow travelers. Earning referrals from previous guests is a wonderful compliment that you have given. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The hotel is fantastic. Rooms are very large and offer every comfort. Food options and shopping are great given also direct link to Venitian hotel. Totally not understandable is to have major work going on in pool area with non stop drilling during main summer season. Management should be able to plan that better during winter or less busy times. It destroys also possibility to have your breakfast outdoors as one would need ear plugs. It should also be normal to advise customers on web page when booking that it will be impossible to enjoy time in pool area without constant noise.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your suite but it was also very disappointing to learn that your visit was not a complete success.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced with our construction. While the Palazzo grows and improves our facilities and services, it is certainly not our intention to compromise the level of comfort and service that our guests have come to expect. We understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city. We sincerely value your patronage, and hope that this atypical experience will not deter you from visiting our property again.

I greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced during your visit. It is never our intention to cause our guests such unnecessary stress and inconvenience such as the conditions you described in your review. I would like to encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department directly to discuss your concerns, as we constantly strive to provide a restful, relaxing, enjoyable stay, and to provide each patron with our Unmatched Guest Services. I am sorry that we failed to impart that service to you. I am glad you have notified us so we may acknowledge your experience and use your comments to improve our service.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I really wish I could give this place five stars I really do, the room gorgeous, staff very friendly. The drilling noise at the pool is just terrible. You don't come to Vegas to avoid noise. But the pool opened at 9 and it's now 1pm and the Drilling Sound just does not stop. Sometimes the levels are absolutely awful. I asked staff if it stops - it's been going on for 3 weeks!!! That in holiday season?! What a terrible shame for paying guests. Very disappointed. Don't come if you want to spend time at pool and hate the sound of drills. It's 1pm and just got quieter... Lunch break?

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced with our pool maintenance project. While The Venetian | The Palazzo grows and improves our facilities and services, it is certainly not our intention to compromise the level of comfort and service that our guests have come to expect. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the noise challenges you experienced. If you are still currently at the hotel, I invite you to please contact a Front Desk Manager as we would really like an opportunity to further look into your challenges in hopes that a suitable resolution may be reached.

I value your patronage, and hope that this atypical experience will not deter you from visiting our property again.