We have spent two nights at this hotel in July 2013, with a family of four. Arrived about noon time, and our room was not available so we got another room, with access for handicapped.
The good :
1. room - big, luxury, clean and well maintained. Small welcome package of bottles of water and boxes of biscuits was provided free of charge as well as an adult toy together with it (packed and to be paid for - made us do some explanation to our children, which could have been taken into account by the hotel before supplying it). It really is luxury, with all you might want including three TVs, working space, airco and blinds operated remotely etc. Mind you, you are in Vegas, in a casino, so no microwave, and fridge in the room (apart from minibar). Ice available for those with coolers.
2. the staff - both front desk and concierge are very professional, well prepared to handle requests, really impressive.
3. the hotel itself - really impressive, really well planned. Just do remember to use proper elevator to reach your floor - but there is really enough of them to get you up without waiting too long.
4. location - almost at the end of the strip, which we found actually great. Hotel is connected to Venetian so if you want to avoid walking the heat - walk through those two before hitting the streets.
The not so good :
1. WiFi signal availability next to none on 30th floor. Yes, you can always go down to casino, grab a drink and surf there, and who knows , maybe you will put some money into machines while doing it, but I prefer surfing and checking emails in the room.
2. expensive pool bar - single margarita , small glass at 16$ and no WOW factor in it ? Too expensive ...
3. there might be long waiting lines to check in if you arrive about noon time or bit later.
4. I understand fire danger in the summer, but no fireworks on the 4th of July ??? Come on guys ...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas
- Palazzo Las Vegas
- Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas