“My New Favorite Vegas Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #6 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
san clemente ca
“My New Favorite Vegas Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've been to the Monte Carlo, the MGM Resort, the Ritz Carlton Lake Las Vegas, The Renaissance, and The Bellagio but none of the above rivals the Palazzo! Rooms are huge! bi-level, sleeping area on upper level, huge conversation-pit, living area on the lower...Service is superb, pools are great, the Prestige VIP floor was amazing and restaurants are world class! Anything you could possibly need is there... no need to leave the property!

B&B Restaurant is amazing!

I can't wait to return to the Palazzo!

1 Thank dinerosdeb
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,243)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Having previously stayed and enjoyed the Palazzo, the decision on where to stay on our recent vacation was an easy choice. This property is simply amazing. The experience is first class all the way, with the elegant and spacious accommodations, to the friendly and helpful staff. You can't go wrong with staying here.

We arrived at 7:00am, well before the standard check-in time. The front desk person checked us in and informed us that while they didn't have our room ready at this time, she would take our cell phone number and as soon as the room was ready they would give us a call to let us know and we could go straight up to the room. With our keys in hand, we decided to have breakfast. Before we finished our meal my cell phone rang...the room was ready! That is what I call service! This is in sharp contrast to my last visit to Vegas for a conference where I stayed at another property on the Strip and was told that while they had rooms ready, if I wanted to check in early I had to pay a fee, otherwise I could wait till noon for a reduced early check in fee or wait till 3pm to check in without a fee. Palazzo...thank you for putting the guests' experience first and accommodating us.

I could go on and on about our stay but will summarize and say that it was amazing. Beautiful property, great rooms, great staff. I love the open feel to the casino and the variety of restaurants and shops available at The Palazzo and The Venetian. We were there for four days and barely left the property. There was no need to...great fitness center/spa...check...great pools...check...incredible restaurants...check...shopping...check. We had all but two meals at The Palazzo or Venetian and want to go back and experience more.

This trip sealed it...this is our favorite casino/hotel in Vegas and will be back!

1 Thank RobertS60982
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I are very picky and always stay in 4-5 stars hotels every where we travel. Palazzo is the best and most luxurious hotel in Vegas. Their rooms are all suites that are very spacious compared to other hotels. Excellent staff and very fair price for such a great amazing service.

Room Tip: All their rooms are suites so no worry when it comes to selecting a good room.
1 Thank SaraMirta
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife & I are a middle class couple who have always dreamed of staying @ a special hotel @ a special time. Our recent stay @ the Palazzo was perfect for our anniversary in that it exceeded all our expectations! The room was wonderful and we enjoyed all the special characters & costumes in the parade. The services were outstanding but we have to admit we enjoyed the Gondola ride with the wonderful tenor the most. The Palazzo is class, elegance and a dream come true.

1 Thank HowardLuz
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Little Elm, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've stayed here the last three trips to Vegas. The rooms are huge and the hotel is top notch. It's always been a pleasure to stay here. Since it's connected to the Venetian, there are many dining choices within walking distance. I'm looking forward to my next trip out there,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Derek P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Palazzo is the best place to stay in Vegas! Such a classy hotel. Very nice suites. It has 3 TVs and the bath is so nice. The swimming pool is really good. Last time i visited it had lounge chairs inside the pool. This time it's not there. Such a pity. I liked it a lot. It was convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Boldmaa
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The hotel was fantastic! The suite was huge, clean, very well appointed and the rest of the hotel was simply lovely...everything you could want. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly but my favorite part, by far, was the extraordinary spa. I spent most of a day there and was still sad to leave! It was instantly relaxing and the services were top notch. I felt like jello on the elevator ride back to our suite and told my husband that he messed up because I would expect that experience on our return trips ;)

Room Tip: There are no "bad rooms" but I would suggest requesting a room on an upper floor because o...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service and spa made you feel like royalty. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.