“Love the Palazzo!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Love the Palazzo! I have visited Vegas many times and now stay at the Palazzo predominantly.
The ammenities are outstanding, the casino is clean, not smoky and the people are great.

The suite is spacious and very comfortable and you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: The rooms are all great - but my advice is try to get a room higher up with a view of the strip!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (15,990)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My best friend and I have traveled to Las Vegas for the past Five Years for a girls weekend to celebrate our birthdays, this year was no exception. We stayed at the Palazzo and as usual it was totally fabulous. The cleaning staff always honors our requests for more towels, lotion, or what ever we need. We ate at Zine this trip, the candied walnut prawns were wonderful. Needless to say, we will stay at the Palazzo time and time again.

Room Tip: Upper floors with a strip view are great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many girls weekends to come.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I go to Las Vegas once or twice a year. We usually stay a minimum of 5 nights per stay. We have been to practically every hotel and have found that The Palazzo ranks as our favorite. The suite was comfortable and spacious. The restaurants in the hotel and in The Venetian are top notch. Carnevino is our favorite. The food was SUPERB with service to match. Morels was so fine and we also had breakfast there . What delicious coffee!!! I could go on and on but The Palazzo ranks as our favorite.The spa was a real treat. We felt relaxed and pampered. If you go, enjoy it.

Room Tip: We joined GRAZIE at The Palazzo and had a beautiful suite. We received lots of coupons for places in...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I particularly thank you for the detailed dining recommendations that you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo truly combine to create the unrivaled culinary capital of the world. The restaurants you mentioned bring back culinary memories of my own, and I am pleased that you have such fond feelings for them as well. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

You cannot choose a better place to stay. Hotel suites are spacious and exceptional for sleeping as well as for entertaining before hitting the town. Great location and easy to get around. Restaurants are very good and vary in price, so you can have a simple fare or treat yourself to a fine dining experience without having to travel a distance. All is available at anytime.

1  Thank Corrina521

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending The Venetian | The Palazzo to your fellow travelers. Earning referrals from previous guests is a wonderful compliment that you have given. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

First time here and will be back--was pleasantly surprised at room type, size, and value--great restaurants--fitness center best of any hotel I have ever stayed, and I travel for my job--pool very spacious and scenic--all workers were very friendly and helpful--have always stayed at Caeser's in the past but now will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. All I can to say sum things up is out of 5 stars this is a 10!!!..Rooms are amazing, staff is friendly and helpful and always have smiles on their faces. The property is immaculate and the spa is awesome. Thank u to all at the Palazzo for making my vacation a wonderful experience and look forward to going back real soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I could not have been happier with my stay at the Palazzo. It exceeded my expectations. From the valet / baggage crew to the front desk attendants to the cleaning staff, the service was top notch. It is a very clean and comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: My suite was facing the Mirage volcano. It wasn't loud but you could still notice it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.