“Very nice hotel”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been to Vegas a few times and I rank the Palazzo and one of the best. The rooms are nice and comfortable and the location is great. Very nice high scale hotel, will continue to book the Palazzo for my Las Vegas stays.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,087)

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Great fun with just a few minor glitches. Hotel is beautiful. Food is always exellant. Service in Morels restaurant wasn't so great. Invited guest service wasn't to our expectations. Had an ordeal with our room resulted in changing rooms on Sat evening at 6pm:( was suppose to be exactly the same room but in reality was demoted 39 floors & looking over the air conditions units. :(

• Stayed: June 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our opulent suites and indulgent housekeeping service. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenge you experienced with your suite’s location.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

From check-in to express check-out, my experience at the Palazzo Siena Suite was great! The service was excellent. The shopping was great, and the suite was luxurious. I absolutely will be back to my new favorite strip resort.

Room Tip: Any Siena suite that is available has the best layout.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John J
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as your suite. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I spent 5 nights at the Palazzo hotel and I have to comment about it.
As a property, very beautiful. Great decoration.
About the service? The front desk, concierge and housekeeping very nice and respectfull. The rest not as professional as you can expect in a high end hotel like this one.
Called in suite dinning and they told me 45 minutes to an hour to bring the food, is that a joke?
Went to the casino to gamble and drink a little bit.
I asked a server or waiter, one of those that go around asking if you want a drink, for a beer. The server took note and left. After 20-30 minutes she came back asking me again if I wanted any drink, I told her about the corona and she told I wasn't playing a machine. Are you kidding me I had lost almost 200 dollar waiting for that beer. She was very rude and when I asked her the name she left talking i don't know what. Very disrespectful.
I try to reach a supervisor to explain what had happened but they moved me around with security guys, then concierge and then the front desk.
Making it shorter I never saw a supervisor.
I felt like I was in a one star hotel. No caring for your costumers is something already bad and then disrespectful and rude.
The name of the waitress is Valentina and works in the casino going around asking for bring you drinks that never brings.
I don't recommend this hotel to gamble.
The casino is the smallest one of all the casinos with a name. Like Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Cosmopolitan, Wynn and others in the strip. And the service is horrible.
Need to wait a lot for a drink.
Not all server are bad but Valentina is.
Save yourself some money. Don't play slot there. They are also the tighest ones in the whole vegas.
I played pretty much in half of the casinos in vegas and won and lost in most of them like they expect you to.
But in the palazzo is a rip of not a joke.
People were not as nice as I expected and yes I always tipped every person I got in contact with.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Otero222

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. From the start I can completely understand why you were unsatisfied. I want to assure you that you are completely justified to be not only disappointed but dismayed about the service you experienced. I assure you that this is not the standard here, and I apologize for the lack of service you experienced, as well as, for the way it was handled when you brought this to the attention of a manager. Providing an unmatched guest experience is not only the stated aim of The Venetian | The Palazzo; it is a value that is woven into the fabric of each and every one of our team members. I want to personally assure you that the experience you described with our casino beverage service does not reflect this commitment; therefore, this will be addressed internally.
I am disappointed to read that you did not want to return to The Venetian | The Palazzo. Earning each and every guest’s future loyalty by providing them with unmatched accommodations and service is of paramount importance to The Venetian | The Palazzo; therefore, if there is anything we can do to earn your loyalty please do not hesitate to reach out to our Guest Relations office directly.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I went on our 1st short getaway after having our baby (now 3.5 years old). We figured Vegas would be ideal since it was a short flight and a short vacation! We got upgraded from our standard suite to a huge 1200+ suite, arriving late at night (they ran out of the view suite we reserved), I think also partly due to my sharing that we had a bad experience on shuttle getting to hotel (someone took my luggage) and knowing it was our first getaway from baby (and of course the positive energy exerted)! The suite was way bigger than we needed it to be! We didn't even use the massive living room or dining area at all. The suite came with its own room for an elliptical machine, which I didn't use of course! The bathroom was nicely designed and the bed was comfy! Overall the hotel was beautiful, although smaller than it's neighboring Wynn hotel. I like how it's connected to Venetian. The pool area was quite crowded when we were there in May. I would stay at the Palazzo agan if I knew I would be spending most of my time in that area (Venetian/Wynn/Caesar's) and would only go as far as Bellagio/Paris. If I wanted to travel more towards MGM...I probably would pick a hotel more central like Paris/Bellagio/Aria/Cosmopolitan.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay at the Palazzo was awesome. What a fabulous hotel. The accommodations far exceeded our expectations and every associate was very helpful. We'll definitely be returning and staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay didn't get off to a good start when we arrived in the middle of the night to be given a room that was dirty. It turned out that we shouldn't have been given that room, as housekeeping hadn't cleaned it yet!
However, we were then given a beautiful room with an amazing view of the strip.
There was so much space in the suite and the bathroom was massive.
The whole resort is beautiful. The staff are friendly and helpful.
We loved eating at The Grand Luxe Cafe.
The only flaw was the smoke in the casino. There is supposed to be a smoke free walkway to the suites and no smoking areas but people were smoking everywhere and the staff didn't make any effort to ask them to stop.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge upon check in, our team assisted you directly.

Since you expressed your distaste for the smoke in our casino, I want to recommend our Venezia tower for your next visit. The Venezia allows you to go from the lobby to the suite without passing through the smokers in the casino. The Venezia suites are also the most recently renovated suites here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you again for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.