“Great weekend in Vegas”

GreenLeadersGold level
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great weekend in Vegas”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My friend and I had a weekend stop over in Vegas during a trip to the U.S. so we booked at the Palazzo. Our room was really great and we had such a fun weekend. Most of the time we spent at our hotel for the pool and casino and left only to see some shows at other hotels. The facilities were excellent all around. My only suggestion is to improve security, we were harassed twice by groups of "frat boys" in the elevator and offered drugs twice in the casino while were playing the games. That was all a bit scary. Otherwise good trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JLM235
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions and feedback you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,706)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Thank you Benjamin Scholl - Guest Relations Coordinator for all the trouble you went through in assisting me to return goods to me after my last stay in the Palazzo. I had a great stay in your luxurious hotel but were very worried that a parcel will not reach me in South Africa. Your effort and support is greatly appariciated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ElnaO
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Benjamin’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to his director and manager so that they can recognize him on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Paradise Valley, Arizona
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We just had a fantastic 3 night stay at the Palazzo. Have been to many hotels on the strip. Feel this one is the best. Rooms are all suites; huge, clean and luxurious. Front desk check-in staff very helpful and friendly. Casino has wide and smoke free aisles so if you are not there just to gamble you can walk through without being run over by people and inundated by smoke. Great onsite restaurants. Specifically recommend Sushi Samba. Surprised by how few restaurants were open late. Not a big fan of the Grand Lux Café. Great access to everything at the Venetian. Both hotels have a ton of shopping and dining options. Will go back again and again.

Room Tip: Rooms are all suites, meaning families with younger kids can have them sleep on the huge sofas in th...
2 Thank Anne A
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I also particularly thank you for the dining recommendations that you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo truly combine to create the unrivaled culinary capital of the world. Sushi Samba, which you mentioned, brings back culinary memories of my own, and I am pleased that you have such fond feelings for them as well. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

St. John's, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night Aug 2012. We got a great weekday rate from their website for $115. This property is absolute luxury. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The pool area is gorgeous and you have full access to the Venetian pool as well. The rooms are breathtaking. It was absolutely the most beautiful, lavish hotel room I have ever seen or stayed in. I cannot comment on the food or restaurants as we ate while wandering on the strip. The indoor shops and restaurants are worth wandering through. Seeing the gondolas pass by while strolling around is amazing and the garden area is gorgeous. Definitely recommend this hotel, and even better when you can find a deal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JennLynn1981
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We have been going to Las Vegas every 4 - 6 weeks for the past year! We retired and love Vegas! We always stay at the Palazzo! I drive a mobility scooter and their regular rooms are very spacious! My husband and I visited during Mother's Day weekend and we were upgraded to a extra large suite with a "double door." I always wondered what those rooms were like and we finally got to stay in one! Unbelievable! Extra 1/2 bath, separate bedroom, extra spacious living/ dining room, humongous bath room and a small workout room! The casino floor is also very handicapped friendly! I always can zip around the slot area unlike some other casinos that are too tight and my scooter can't fit! We also had a "Mother's Day" lunch at Delmonicos and the bone in Ribeye was the best we have ever had! This was absolutely the Best Mother's Day I have ever had!! We plan on returning during 4th of July with my grandson and I expect nothing but the best which is why we always choose the Palazzo! I recommend this hotel to all my friends with mobility scooters and to everyone who wants to experience true luxury!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well. I am also pleased to read that you felt our commitment to insuring that all guests, regardless of their physical limitations, are able to have an unmatched experience at The Venetian | The Palazzo.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Henderson, NV
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I celebrated out 5th anniversary. Booked at Palazzo for a staycation. It was nice to be home, but not. The staff was friendly from the start to the end. The suites are a great size for two (2) people. Next time, I think we'll go to the pool to enjoy our stay even more.

2 Thank Angela D
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 5th anniversary “staycation” celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

san francisco
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Palazzo for 4 nights to celebrate a special birthday, and everything about our stay was exceptional. We are very picky travelers, and from the moment I called to book the reservation, the experience exceeded our expectations. The Prestige concierge staff went out of their way to provide information about the hotels, restaurants and cabanas prior to our arrival, and upon check in we were graciously welcomed and personally taken care of. The Spa and yoga classes were amazing, the guest rooms were comfortable and luxurious, the food at the Prestige Lounge was abundant, fresh and heathy, the Azure pool/cabanas were elegant and relaxing, and the service throughout was the best we've had anywhere. We won't stay anyplace else in Vegas and can't wait to return!

1 Thank irvyn
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that the birthday celebration was a success and that you enjoyed your accommodations at Prestige. Prestige provides an upgraded level of service to their guests and raving reviews are often made about access to the Prestige Lounge. A handful of benefits, such as private check in (with champagne), cocktail receptions, continental breakfast and a private business center, are always crowd pleasers.

Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations yet again during future stays at Prestige at The Palazzo.