“Great hotel and staff”

Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great hotel and staff”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My son and I stayed at the Palazzo for a slot tournament and what fun we had. Great room, good food, and the tournament was well run and and fun.Everyone on the staff was helpful and made our stay 100%. The hotel location is right in the middle of the action so there was never a dull moment and the pools were more than I expected.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view but no matter, it will not matter, the rooms are all great.
Green Features: From what I could see the hotel and casino are working to be friendly to our environment. We all need to work to that end.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,594)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Topeka
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Palazzo was fantastic from the person that checked us in, to the bell hop, to the Prestige Concierge, to the staff in the Prestige Lounge, to the wait staff at the pool, to the dealers in the casino! Everyone was courteous, helpful and made us feel very welcome. This hotel offers 1st class service. The suites were very clean and no detail overlooked. The Casino offered quick table side service. LAVE Nightclub was fun with a great crowd. The services/amenities at the Prestige Lounge were top of the line. The staff got to know our personal preferences and made sure to take care of us every time they saw us. Even if they were busy they always stopped by to say hello, ask if we needed anything, provided great insite to our many questions. Their personal service was highly appreciated! (And rarely found these days so it was a VERY welcome surprise!)The Prestige Concierge was VERY helpful, assisting us with reservations to TAO Nightclub, tickets to shows, information about the various pools, etc. Their knowledge and insite to what was happening was priceless!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

San Elijo Hills, CA
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is the best hotel, nicest staff and a beautiful spa! Loved it. Got a great deal on priceline for a weekend!! The rooms are huge with velvet sitting area. So awesome! Want to stay here again! Good for girl time!!

Room Tip: They are all pretty nice I think. :)
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Vancouver,B.C.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just spent three days in a Prestige Bella suite This is my fourth visit and as always the service and atmosphere get top marks from me. I think the food and COFFEE (very important to me)
at the resort is the best and far above the other 5 diamond properties i have stayed at over the past few years. The casino is not smokey and the slot machines the most current.

Congrats to the Palazzo for keeping up their standards since opening.

Room Tip: all good rooms...Prestige rooms a bonus
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it and the complimentary coffee. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Seattle
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is my 4th time staying at the Palazzo and it is always a treat! We love the large rooms and all the space they provide. We had a chance to finally try the champagne bar in the casino - yummy cocktails! I will definitely do that again....And LAVO is our new fave restaurant - food is so good there! Can't wait to go back...: )

Room Tip: Even the most basic rooms are huge - you have lots of space!
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the champagne bar, Lavo Restaurant and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

San Jose, California
Reviewed May 20, 2013

After researching hotels on Trip Advisor for a few months (trying to find the “perfect one” to celebrate our 21st anniversary), I decided on The Palazzo. After checking in on May 9th, we knew that we had indeed selected “the perfect one”. From the first phone call we made before we even checked in, to the last good-bye when we checked out, it was such a refreshing experience. Marlon checked us in at the front desk and he was so kind and accommodating! He really did go above and beyond for us. He asked if we were celebrating anything and we told him we were celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary. He congratulated us and then began to work wonders. After a lot of searching and speaking with the manager, he got us a beautiful suite on a high floor with a stunning strip view room. This is exactly what we wanted. We also asked if he could waive the resort fee and we wouldn’t use any of the amenities that the resort fee included. He not only waived the resort fee, but we still got the amenities. THANK YOU MARLON! We had to wait a short time for our room to be ready (which was not a problem because we were there before check-in time anyway) so we had our bags held. Our room was still ready before 3pm and we called to have our bags delivered. The NICEST man delivered our bags. I feel so bad that I can’t remember his name because I know he introduced himself. He spent like 5 minutes talking to us about the room and showed us how everything worked. He ended with “if there is anything I can do to make you stay better, please don’t hesitate to let me know”. This is how EVERYONE seemed to end their sentences that worked there. The customer service is just amazing and I am not exaggerating. Our housekeeper (another person whose name I forgot) was so friendly and always did a wonderful job servicing our room. Every time we passed her in the hall, she gave us a big smile and said hello. We ordered room service at 2am on the morning of May 13th and the lady who delivered our food was so friendly. I swear, there was not one person that worked at that hotel that wasn’t friendly. Each and every employee made us feel so welcomed and at home. I did not want to leave! I do want to say that we didn’t have a very pleasant experience at the Grand Lux Café in the Palazzo. We went to get a bite to eat on our first night/morning, May 9th at about 12:15am and the hostess was extremely unfriendly. We had to wait for about 20 minutes for a table (but there were a lot of seats open) and she had originally told us it would be a couple of minutes. Our server (a man) was very unfriendly, never asked us if we wanted anything to drink and never checked on us. The only time he talked to us is when he took our order and he couldn’t even muster up a “hello”. I had to literally flag him down from the other side of the room to get a glass of water. I don’t believe that the Palazzo has anything to do with the restaurants that are in the hotel (I think maybe they just rent out space??). If the Grand Lux Café is considered “part of The Palazzo”, they really need to work on their customer service skills because they certainly don’t fit in with all the other staff I encountered. All in all, this is an absolutely wonderful hotel and I can’t wait to go back! My husband and I are saving every penny to go back for our birthdays in February where I am sure we will get the royal treatment again. If you are on the fence about this hotel . . . don’t be!! BOOK IT! It is so worth it!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 21st anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo team members enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

I am especially pleased that you recognized Marlon’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to his director and manager so that they can recognize him on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had the good fortune of going to a convention being held at the Venetian/Polazzo hotels. spending 10 days in Vegas is daunting, but they made it feel like home. The concierge was great and insightful about what was going on, the amenities were well appointed and the hotels had everything one person could want. Really, I don't speak well of many places, but this entire trip I wasn't let down. Every great restaurant, sizzling clubs, fun gaming and personable pit bosses like Dro made it a great experience. Only the Wynne and Aria rival the decadence and luxury, but for being in the middle of the action without being in the middle of the rift raft, I highly recommend the Pollazzo.

Room Tip: Rooms quiet, all suites - awesome bathroom
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.