“Very nice facility”

GreenLeadersGold level
Calgary
“Very nice facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

The staff were all friendly, the room nice, clean. Clean pool, only thing was the drinks by the pool were very expensive. We wanted a late checkout, they gave us an hour, then gave us luggage starage, they said we could stay longer for $50, pass, I want my late check out for free, but luggage starage was so we were fine to go hang out, just not by the pool as we originally planned. Most tables in casino have $15 minimum bets.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,556)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Ontario
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hello,
We stayed at the Palazzo with a group of 10 people (all adults) for a 40th bday party ages ranging from 33-43yrs. The hotel, although slightly dated was clean, spacious and of course "Vegas Grand" in appearance. The prestige upgrade was nice as it allowed for private check in and a "complimentary" breakfast which had a lot of options, and a happy hour in the evening which provided drinks and light snacks....it was a great feature.
If you are coming to relax pool side and enjoy the casino then this is the hotel for you.
The Azure pool party was lame and not worth the money...go to Tao Beach instead...or better yet...go to one of the Wynn/Encore pool parties if this is your thing.
The Lavo nightclub was also lame. It was cheezy and reminded me of some suburban 20's something nightclub where every local bachelorette party goes to let loose. Ie. handing out glowsticks, encouraging every unattractive lady willing to go up on stage and wiggle around (not attractive). If that's your thing then great... but I prefer something a little more upscale, especially for the price you pay for bottle service. It's a good time with friends and it is what you make it...but it wasn't really my scene.
Would I go back to the Palazzo? Sure....but not to party. Kind of a a stale scene and I wouldn't recommend it for a younger crowd.
Thanks.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the resort overall and the Prestige lounge specifically, however, please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at Lavo. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate this outlet, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to Lavo directly to address your concerns.

I am pleased that this experience did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Got lucky and booked this hotel on Hotwire $162.00, Tax recovery charges & fees:$35.60 Total:$197.60. (which I think is a great deal) I went with my husband and young son for Mother's Day. The Palazzo is gorgeous. Great customer service. Easy to self park 3G and get to elevators to rooms. The suite was immaculate in every way. I appreciate the black out curtains. I couldn't get the AC to run all night - got a wee bit warm for me.

We relaxed by the pool Sat. and Sun. It was perfect. No drink specials - pina coladas $15 ea. Beer $7. Very relaxing and much quieter than Venetian Hotel pools. Day club music is loud on the Venetian pool side.Grand Luxe cafe was excellent. I had the breakfast buffet. The three of us had a great time and didn't want to leave. We received a coupon at check in for the gondola ride, not worth the money unless it's free. LOL Planning to go back very soon without child!

Room Tip: 28 - 920 28th floor semi strip view of Mirage
Green Features: OK. Sensor in room - Master light switch by the door. Couldn't figure out how to get AC to run all night even when turning temp down.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, May 15, 2013

Irvine, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We just stayed two nights at The Palazzo and had a fantastic time. Love the rooms. The service was excellent. Fabulous restaurants. From the moment of check in to the ride back to the airport - we had stellar service. Looking forward to returning soon. Pool is great and the spa is wonderful. Gym has everything you're looking for and more.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Breckenridge, Colorado

Hotel
- Like other large casino hotels in Las Vegas, it took a very long time to wind through the halls from the reception to the rooms... If you don't like smoke (like me), I recommend traveling through the hotel on the 2nd floor instead of the casino floor. There are also some great shops along the way.
- The hotel is attached to the Venetian, so it was extremely easy to go to the convention hall there for all of our conference meetings.
- Food is a bit pricey, but there is a food court, diner, many restaurants, snack/news shops, etc.
- Staff was friendly, but there were a lot of questions

Room
- Beautiful room with modern amenities
- Bed was incredibly comfortable
- TV's by the bed as well as in the Living Room area
- Remote allows you to raise/lower the screen that blocks out all light, as well as just a thin privacy screen
- Minibar in the living area had some great treats that were a bit pricey - I think the bottle of water was about $6
- Radio by bed allowed you to plug-in an iPhone
- Living area had an office complete with fax/copy machine

Bathroom
- I could have lived there!! :)
- Bathroom had a separate room for the toilet
- Vanity area had another flat screen TV
- Separate shower & tub
- Very clean and great pressure on the shower
- Another area in the oversized bathroom had a vanity mirror made for makeup/getting ready for a night on the town

Room Tip: Avoid the "upgraded" room with the view of the Strip if you plan to go to bed early. Trea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jennibeans
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed here for EMC World 2013, and definitely recommend it if you are going to the Sands Conference Center. I have stayed in the Venetian in the past, but found Palazzo to be cleaner, and an overall nicer stay. The table games are much more open and easy to navigate. The dealers are much more fun to play with than most other casinos I have been to. The room was very clean, and comfortable. I could very rarely hear someone slamming their door, but didn't occur late at night or wake me up from sleep.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the east, have a beautiful view of the sun rise over the mountains.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo provided a restful place to stay while traveling for business. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time that your professional or personal travel takes you to Las Vegas.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel was amazing and had everything we needed under one roof. The suites were fabulous and really made you feel like a high roller without having to lose thousands of dollars at the casino. Poker room at the attached Venetian was perfect and the Azure pool was a great experience as well. I will definitely be staying here the next time I am back in Vegas.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a view of the Strip/Mountains as it is worth it when you open the remote controlled...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.