“The nicest rooms in Las Vegas!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been a frequent visitor to Las Vegas over the last many years and I have stayed in just about every hotel on the Strip. The hotel with the nicest rooms in Las Vegas is the Palazzo by far. From the room entry to the bathroom to the bedroom to the step down sitting area to the window blinds that open and close by remote to the safe that has outlets so the iPad can charge while being locked up, the rooms are nothing but class. No gimmicky "unique" rooms... just class. My family took my mother to Las Vegas who hadn't been in 25 years, and the building and the rooms just completely blew her away. Add onto that the incredibly nice people, the restaurants, and a well designed casino where you can actually find you way around, the Palazzo is truly where you want to stay if you want to spoil yourself or another.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We chose to stay in one of the Prestige suites at the Palazzo for our first trip to Las Vegas based on other Tripadvisor reviews. Some aspects of the hotel were excellent. In particular, we were glad we had paid extra to stay in Prestige for the lounge access alone as this included breakfast everyday and drinks and nibbles every evening. The evening was particularly fun with food provided by the restaurants in the Palazzo (we were expecting nuts and crackers but it was more like a meal with soup, bread, vegetables, bruschetta, a hot station that served things like fried rice and dumplings, and even dessert). The lounge also had an open bar for three hours each night with a good range of wine and beer and almost any cocktail you could possibly want. On the negative side - almost everything else. With the exception of the staff at Prestige, the service was patchy at best. On our first day our room wasn't serviced until 6pm and only then after we asked three times. We had also paid extra for a "strip view" room which really wasn't. I wouldn't bother with this in the future as the angle of the hotel means that none of the rooms really have the kind of strip view that they show on their website. Overall we enjoyed our time at the Palazzo but would try somewhere else if we are ever back in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for a "strip view" room - the view from the Palazzo isn't worth it...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction with Prestige; however, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced. I take these matters very seriously and I am disheartened to read that a resolution was not reached. Should you wish to further discuss your challenges please contact our Guest Relations department.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We got 2 comped nights here for some play we did here back in october. This place isn't huge so its easy to navigate and get around. It's a elegant , classy resort with beautiful decor. Great restaurants throughout. The room we got was one of their basic suites, but it was large, clean and very nice. Biggest room we ever stayed in. We had a semi view of the strip and pool area. Bed was very comfy and had 3 flat screens to enjoy. Wish they had a seperate fridge to put your stuff in. Bathroom had a tub and seperate shower which wife enjoyed, but no whirlpool or jaquzzi type. We disn't win much at the casino, but it had a good selection if games througout. their table games on weekends are minimum $25. you can walk over to the Venetian which is a quick easy walk to get more slot action without having to walk down the strip. they have several nice shops to venture through. We really enjoyed our stay here and might try it again if they comped us.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I travel to Vegas twice a year on business, and always stay at The Palazzo. We enjoy the comfort and size of the rooms, the excellent and friendly service, the gym and pool facilities, the amazing food on site (our favorite restaurants are CarneVino for dinner and Bouchon for breakfast), and the general atmosphere throughout the hotel, including the casino.

If you are deciding between staying at Bellagio or The Palazzo, keep this in mind: the lobby and the front of the Bellagio are tourist attractions (the botanical gardens and glass-flowered ceiling inside, and the fountains outside), so the atmosphere in the lobby and in front of the hotel is crowded and hectic. The Palazzo feels more like home away from home - and the rooms are slightly larger than at Bellagio, and decorated with more earth tones so they are more relaxing than those at Bellagio.

We just returned from a five-night family vacation at Palazzo, which was the first time we've stayed at the hotel just for fun, with no business obligations in town. We were a party of seven, all there to celebrate my mother's 97th birthday. The staff of the hotel and the employees at each of the four restaurants we ate in, couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating, and my mom, who flew to Vegas from New York with my cousins, is already taking about a return trip next year.

My wife and I are returning for our third stay this year, in July, and we're bringing friends with us, to share the great time we always have at The Palazzo.

Room Tip: I always pay extra for a room with a view of the strip, because I like to look down at the pool area...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We visit Las Vegas at least twice a year and my first choice in lodging is always the Venetian/Palazzo. The rooms cannot be beat. Every room is like a home away from home. Once you stay here your hooked!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent. The higher up, the better view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoy the suite and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been to the Palazzo for business and for leisure a couple of times. The room size, comfort and service is outstanding! I always look forward to going back. The smaller casino, along with the shops and pool are major added bonus!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Las Vegas: Encore, Aria, The Hotel, Palazoo, and Venetian. The Palazoo/Venetian are my absolute favorite! The rooms are very spacious and luxurious and the bathrooms are HUGE! I only stay at the Palazoo when I go to Vegas. Great shopping, great dining, and the casino is fun and always a good time. I recommend the Palazoo to all my friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.