“Great Spring Break Vacation!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a great time with our twins -13 yeas old in the Palazzo during Easter week .That was one of the nicest suites we have ever stayed in Vegas.Previously we stayed in Belagio, MGM , and Treasure Island . Great service,but there is no coffee maker in a room. We don't gamble and there is an easy access through the second floor to the parking lot and other hotels so you can avoid casino area. Best breakfast at the Grand Lux cafe and there is a lot of nice places at Venetian and Wynn Resorts.The price for the food was worth it. At night we went to shows,From the shows we enjoyed Penn and Teller the most out of all the magic shows.Boyz2men was great. We would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

+ NIce large rooms with separate seating area
+ Many dining and shopping choices on site
+ Great location on the strip close to everything

- Grand Canal & Palazzo shops no longer that special... starting to feel dated and a bit run down/cut rate
- This is a big resort and personal service is hard to come by
- Long wait time for valet parking

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the suggestions and feedback you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

What a great Hotel!! We were upgraded into a 1400 sq ft suite when we arrived and the service was nothing less than exceptional. We had a great time during our stay and checked out numerous restaurants. The only exception was Delmonico's. It was horrible the service staff was rude and condesending and isulting. The food was lack luster and i was very very disapointed know that it was a restaurant owned by Emeril. When we go back we will definitely stay at the Palazzo but will not ever go back to Delmonico's.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our opulent suites and service. Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at Delmonicos. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate this outlet, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to Delmonicos directly to address your concerns.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Palazzo is an amazing experience. The hotel is beautiful. The staff is friendly. Between the two hotels, all the dining, shopping and entertainment choices; there is no need to leave this property.
Zefferino's was amazing. Buchon was also impeccable. "I love Burgers" is a must. Room service was great. I would not suggest B&B's. Our party of 6 was completely dissatisfied with the food and the experience.
The Casino is slightly lack luster at the Palazzo. There wasn't much excitement to be found. This may have been an off week though.
The convention center is fantastic. Very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit and for your detailed dining recommendations which you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo truly combine to create the unrivaled culinary capital of the world.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience. All of us here at the Venetian|The Palazzo look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I go to Vegas every year for work and I've stayed in many other hotels, including Bellagio, Mirage and Paris. These rooms were by far the largest and nicest. I had a Bella Suite, facing the strip on a pretty high floor. It was well decorated, with nice artwork, comfortable furniture and good lighting. The bathroom was huge, with a double marble sink and separate toilet room. The bed and linens were great. I had breakfast every day at the Canyon Ranch Grill on the third floor which was a nice change from the busy and unhealthy choices in other hotels. I had dinner at several of the restaurants in the Palazzo/Venetian complex and they were all good. My only criticism is of the casino. It was just not that attractive or inviting and I wasn't drawn to stop there. Instead, I walked over to the Wynn, right next door, where the casino was nicer and had more going on. The location of the Palazzo, very close to the large Fashion Show Mall, was great. I will return.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had a grand time with my husband in the Palazzo during the spring break. The services it offers are remarkable, beginning with their Casino Relations department. At first I didn't get the reservation I wanted because it was the peak season for vacationers in Las Vegas, but when I emailed Mr. Almazan, he found a way to book my reservation. I give him an A for customer service. Our stay was very relaxing and the staff made us welcome. The luxury suite made our stay cozy, and we felt pampered. Even the restaurants we visited didn't disappoint -- the price for the food was worth it. Among the hotels we stay in during our visits in Las Vegas, I can say that we enjoy our stay at the Palazzo and the Venetian the most because of the great service and amenities and fun thAt they offer. I'm looking forward to another visit sometime this year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized JP Almazan's unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to his director and manager so that they can recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was able to extend a business trip to Vegas into a long weekend vacation and the 3 nights at the Palazzo did not disappoint. After staying at the Wynn Encore Tower Suites for the two previous nights, I was feeling a little spoiled. I only had a few weeks to book the reservations for the weekend, and for such a short amount of time, the room rate was excellent for a suite in Vegas. Upon arrival they upgraded our suite with a view of the strip. The fine dining at the hotel was one of the highlights. Cut and Table 10 for dinner on successive nights was a highlight. It was a really long walk through the casino to get to the elevator for the rooms. And the overall noise level at the resort was really loud.

Room Tip: If you do request a room with a view of the strip, Treasure Island is directly across the street, an...