The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$179
Bellagio.com
$135
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
$319
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$19
16,400 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Everything perfect with the exception of housekeeping - lack of towels and had to get breaker corrected for bathroom. Check in and check out flawless. Bring your own bags to your room. Daily resort fee was acceptable. Newspapers not delivered to the room.

• Stayed: March 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that this did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Although almost all 5-star Las Vegas hotels and resorts are great, our experience at The Palazzo was amazing. Our suite (all rooms are suites) was superb and huge, with luxury comforts. The convenience of getting the elevator and land in the heart of the casino is one of a kind, for those who seek a little gambling experience.
The Palazzo has more than 30 restaurants for all tastes. We tried 5 of them and were very satisfied both from the quality of the food and from the service. The Mexican place is a must!
I also tried the beauty salon, but was not amazed with the results. Regular, simple treatments, nothing wow.
The only disadvantage regarding the room was the high prices for the mini bar items. You can get the same things for 1/3 of the price in a local store.
Overall.. can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The higher the room floor, the better the view!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Love this hotel the check in at the front desk was so awesome. Michelle checked us she was super helpful. Our room was the 28th floor facing Treasure Island. From the time you walked in the hotel you are mesmerized. Vegas is a place filled with fun and excitement and you should always be responsible. Marysile that worked at Mac counter in Macy's in the Fashion Show mall was the best she did my makeup and made me looked like a superstar. Grand Lux restaurant in the hotel was great request the patio seating. Will surely visit again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Michelle’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to her director and manager so that they can recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

First off after arriving we were greeted by a very nice lady who informed us that she had found a very nice suite that was in the midst of being cleaned, so we 'lucked out' and got an early check in. Sounds great! An hour and a half later with no phone call and our patience dwindling because of the flurry of beyond drunk college kids (turns out they were only here) we went back to the front desk to see what was of our room. Well past the usual check in time, we were apologized to and told we were now moved to a different suite (with no view and in the midst of the drunken debouchery). We then waited another 30 mins past the advised 10 mins for our luggage (would have just brought it ourselves if we knew it would have been that long). We went down to the Canyon ranch grill and had a delicious meal and cocktail. When we got the bill, the waiter had decided he would try to upcharcge us to the 'top shelve' alcohol without asking us and billed us each and extra $4 per drink. Though we didn't have to pay it, I would highly suggest switching what your charged for here. This is only our first day with 3 more to go, hopefully it improves but in less than 24hrs, this resort has left a sour taste in my mouth. Oh, and our room was hardly clean when we fine made it in....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank leelei_b

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced. Please also accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at Canyon Ranch Grill. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate this outlet, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to Canyon Ranch directly to address your concerns.

I am disappointed to read that you did not want to return to The Venetian | The Palazzo. Earning each and every guest’s future loyalty by providing them with unmatched accommodations and service is of paramount importance to The Venetian | The Palazzo; therefore, if there is anything we can do to earn your loyalty please do not hesitate to reach out to our Guest Relations office directly.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Advantages:
The rooms are incredible
Beds are really comfy
TV in the bathroom
Huge pool area
Excellent gym
Staff service is excellent
Located perfectly on the strip
Security is excellent

Disadvantages:
Pool shared with the Venetian
WiFi did not work all the time in the rooms

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool / strip. The higher you go, the better the view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business