“Nice!!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I traveled to Las Vegas for a business convention held at the Palazzo Resort and had made reservations to stay at another resort. I went to check in at the convention hall before checking into the resort I had reserved and knew when I walked in the door I had to stay at the Palazzo!!!!
I stayed in a king room that also had a beautiful granite bathroom and a beautiful step down sitting area with desk. I did have some down time to enjoy some of the attractions close by such as Madame tussaud's and a couple of the comedy shows but all in all the hotel was the biggest hit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Don't let the title of this review fool you. Old college friends and I annually reserve two adjoining Palazzo rooms so that we can enjoy a few days catching up and betting on basketball games. Our adventures aren't as wild as my subject line might suggest. The Palazzo is one of Vegas' classiest hotels that doubles as a terrific location to unwind, chill out and lose a little money! During March Madness, it also is a terrific place to watch hoops; whether we're scouring the action inside of Lagasse's Stadium within the sports book (ceiling to floor HD television wall that projects each game at the same time, stadium seating rivals any modern movie theater), watching the action from the many casino floor HD TV's, or viewing from one of two HD TV's in our rooms (all suites). The recent addition of a casino level satellite betting kiosk saves time (important on days with many games). The sports book is below casino level. Speaking of the sports book, it needs to increase staff during busy periods. We waited over a half hour to place bets one morning. The hotel has rolled out a new mobile wagering app that enables bets to be made via cell or tablet. Some friends took advantage but I like to have a ticket printout. Plus, super easy wagering access would be dangerous for me. The Palazzo is spacious and clean. Ambiance and decor top notch. We often enjoy the Grande Lux Cafe buffet (developed by The Cheesecake Factory, $18.50/person). The cafe has great menu items, too. All of this "guy" talk aside, sharing a vacation with my wife at the Palazzo would be a no brainer!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Justin K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband, 2 daughters (ages 5 & 7) and I stayed here over the weekend and it was great! The room is so spacious, we didn't feel cramped at all. We were given a free upgrade at check-in to a room with a view of the strip/TI and the girls loved watching the TI show from our room. (We were in a Bella suite.) The room was very clean (with the exception of a few stray hairs in the bathroom) and the beds were very comfy. The bathroom was large and the girls especially enjoyed watching TV while playing in the large, deep bath. The staff we had contact with were always very helpful and pleasant. While this was not our first time to Vegas, it was the first time with kids and we had a great time. We'll definitely be coming again, and staying at The Palazzo. Oh - and dinner at I <3 Burgers was fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a great property. It's attached to the Venetian, and between the two, there are so many great restaurants, shops and amenities, you never have to leave. Our room (all are suites, I think) was really spacious with beautiful views of the city's lights. But the service was disappointing. They never made up our room the second day (even though I asked 2x), and we had similarly disappointing drink and food service at the pool. Good trip, but the service left something to be desired...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Celia S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, yet am delighted to know that your overall stay with us was enjoyable.

I would also like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and our team for the multiple challenges you experienced with getting your suite cleaned and for the lack of service. This is a matter that should have been easily addressed and rectified. I can’t express enough how disheartening it is to read about the challenges you encountered with your room accommodations.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We arrived at 11:30 a.m. and were given our suite, so we didn't have to store luggage and check in later. The room and bathroom are spacious and the bed very comfortable. Made use of both the pool and the gym and no issues there. Walls aren't that thick as you can hear people talking and doors slamming in the hallway. We woke up one morning to a child fussing loudly in the room next to ours. Housekeeping was a little spotty. The in-room corkscrew hadn't been replaced when the previous guests checked out, for example, so we had to call for one to be sent up. But overall, I would recommend staying at The Palazzo.

Room Tip: If you get a room facing west towards Treasure Island, you can watch "The Story of Good and Evi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dee S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had the Bella suite and the King size version. The step-down creates a very homey feeling separating the nice seating dining area. We had full view on the strip and the mountains in the back, 43 rd floor it was worth the $50 upgrade. A place where I could move in. It is incredible, the bathroom is gorgeous large bathtub and separate showers again very nicely decorated not to mention with its own TV. The beds are extremely comfortable, feels like sleeping in a cloud.
The room has 2 large Flat TVs one in the bedroom section and the other in the living room. Staff was very nice. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well. Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The location, staff, hospitality, cleanliness, suites......all 100% perfect. Our suite was fit for royalty and we were certainly treated as such. Our experience in all ways - food, beverages, proximity to all things Las Vegas, our positive dealings with all staff....the prestige floor is an absolute must, it is well worth the extra money. You will not want to leave. In a nutshell it has everything you could possibly want and more!

Room Tip: Prestige level is absolutely essential.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moyers55
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that.

I am pleased that you would choose to stay with us again at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations yet again during future stays at Prestige at The Palazzo.