The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
Bellagio.com
$145
$135
Venetian.com
$19
16,400 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We came here for a weekend with friends. Our rooms weren't ready when we arrived, but hotel will call your cell phone to give you your room number and to let you know your room is ready. The woman at check in wasn't overly friendly, but the rest of the hotel staff was great. Our room was large, nice, and quiet. While we liked the hotel and casino, we had a terrible experience at Morels and poor service at Lavo so we decided not to eat at any more of them. I saw reviews with similar comments about restaurants in the hotel. The hotel should get a handle on this because it reflects poorly on them.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelindb
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at Morels and Lavo. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate these outlets, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to them directly to address your concerns. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I booked 2 adjoining suites at the Palazzo from March 8 to March 11, 2013. The visit was going great until approximately 6:15am on March 11th when I found a robber in my suite. I chased the man down the hall but could not catch him. I contacted hotel security and was told there were not cameras in the hallways. The robber stole my wallet that contained all my cash and credit cards. I drove to hotel with my family from Texas and did not have the funds to make it home.

The less than professional front desk manager by the name of Paul offered me $100 and asked me to sign a form releasing the hotel from all responsibility. I went from hotel guest, to being treated like I a criminal. If you're looking for a safe and secure property to stay in while in Las Vegas, pass to the Palazzo

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank Marilyn H
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced. I take these matters very seriously and I am disheartened to read that a resolution was not reached. It is my understanding that our guest relations hotel manager has been trying to reach you to follow up but has been unable to reach you. It is of utmost importance to us that we resolve this challenge to your satisfaction; therefore, I have directed our guest relations office to contact you again via the TripAdvisor private message feature.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Efficient & friendly check-in. (Kudos to Maria) My room was called a "Siena" suite. Very large and impressive looking with everything & more than you could expect or need. Staying as a single it's difficult to use 3 TV sets or need a dining table with 4 chairs when there is also a large couch and a desk and office chair. The king bed was very comfortable. The view of Trump's and Treasure Island and the hotel pool was enjoyable. Everything was spotless, with fine bathroom amenities as well. Lots of dining options as the casino floor connects directly with the Venetian.
The only nit-picking I can think of is that there could be better directional signs from the underground parking lot to your desired section, but overall I was very satisfied.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room for a great view of the Strip. Their website photos are "what you see is what you get."
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank JuanAndOnly

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Maria’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to her director and manager so that they can recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The rooms are large, quiet, and are all suites. The service cleaned our room early in the day. We had everything we needed inside the resort. The shopping is the best in Vegas. The restaurants in the resort are a bit pricey, but the food and service is worth every penny.The staff are helpful, friendly, and were very accomodating with anything we needed. This is our second stay and won't be our last.

Room Tip: Stay on the lower floors so you don't have to compete for elevators. Even though there are plenty to choose from, stopping at every floor can be annoying.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is my favorite hotel on the strip for a number of reasons.
Easy Checkin
Beautiful decor
Clean air in Casino
Great rooms with very nice furniture
Easy access to get out of the hotel
Walgreens on the corner
Grand Lux
Great housekeeping service. Hotel cleanliness here is impeccable.

But.....
I am rethinking my stay here based on a terrible experience I had at Tao with my co-worker. I had a dinner the evening before at Bouchon. I will say they were simply fabulous! We had awesome service and everyone was very accommodating to my dinner that evening of customers. All 17 guests for my dinner had a very lovely time and were quite impressed with the Bouchon. The next morning I was catching a ride with my co-worker who came to pick up a cell phone from Tao that his customer had left. Well the Tao hostess and reservation manager were the rudest, most unwarranted arrogant people I have ever encountered. If left to be treated like that to get sushi or overpriced for what you get Asian food, I would definitely go elsewhere. I was not even involved and I was just trying to go to my conference with my coworker and not pay 60 dollars to get to Red Rock. Instead I wasted time and spent a horrible nearly 2 hours dealing with these Tao people over a flip phone. I was horrified that Tao would be so discourteous to customers that dined with them the evening before. We did not even get the courtesy of dealing with a manager for the restaurant. I reported this to Palazzo and plan to follow-up as I simply cannot stay at a place that has tenants that would treat their guests that way. So I may have to let my dear Palazzo go and move up to City Center. I am sure they have restaurants and stores in their property that certainly appreciate their customers. By the way Tao got hotel security to meet us at first and they did not try to help with the situation either. So this too I blame Palazzo as you are their guest and they should help you with any issue that arises while you are there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lori D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at Tao. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate this outlet, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to Tao directly to address your concerns.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.