16,975 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall remote control strip view sitting area
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Suites are nice and big! I like the way that there is a vanity in the bathrrom, double sinks, television. I like that there are 2 televisions in the suite. I don't like the plush furniture, prefer leather but we liked the big rooms. I've only stayed at Caesars, Bellagio, and Wynn in Vegas. We had a great view room. I like the gym. Be aware that the pool closes at 5 in February and they were renovating the Palazzo so I had to use the Venetian. I ran into 3 of the band players in the morning before the Soul 2 Soul concert. They didn't tell me that they were in the band but I had to bug them. Nice guys. The girls don't bring the drinks around as much as the other hotels when in the Casino but it was okay. I like the Palazzo and will return. I like the way that a security man checks your room card before you go to the elevators. A must is to go to Lavo! We went to the Soul 2 Soul concert and it was awesome. Tim McGraw shook my hand and husband's. What a good show and a must to see. We had orchestra seats and worth the price. Tim and Faith sure put on a good show! I am so lucky to have seen this concert and what good performers. I loved every minute of the show.

Room Tip: I liked the view on the 12th!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We loved our girl's long weekend over presidents day. We chose this hotel based on it's excellent location and it also has suites. We had 4 girls coming from all over the world for a yearly reunion. We were jet lagged, hungry, and thirst and the hotel and it's clubs, excellent restaurants,casino and world clas shopping really catered to us. The hotel is also connected to the Venetian, which as a wonderful french bistro called Bouchon. We are also over 40, so we had excellent staff recommendations of where to go that was age apprpriate on and off the resort. Getting a cab was easy and the doormen were amazing! Thanks for a wonderful mini vacation. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights @ the Palazzo, and on entering the suite we were amazed just how large, wonderfully decorated, and comfortable the room was. We were completely relaxed.
The view of the golf course was outstanding. I would also like to comment on the personnel, in-
cluding the maids and staff-they were all friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Palazzo
for any stay including business or just a get-away.

Room Tip: Choose any room in the hotel-they are all wonderful
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hichuck

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

it's a nice hotel along the strip. great location.
we booked the prestige for our first night before we set off to grand canyon for a night. We booked our 2nd night for a normal suite, but they upgraded us to prestige!!!

room is nice and big, as venetians suites are.... but they do not have coffee-making facilities in the room, which is a bummer..

I would recommend prestige suites coz u get the private check in and out. and also get to enjoy the continental breakfast / afternoon tea/wine and happy hour!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SK_Koh_RK

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and am particularly pleased that you indulged in the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed it.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to share your positive experience on Trip Advisor. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were celebrating a friends 50th and the experience couldn't have been better. The sports book room is one of my favorite, great food, drinks and service. For the sqaure footage of the rooms, I think its one of the best deals in Vegas. We enjoyed every meal we had and it's on a convenient part of the strip. We could see the show at Treasure Island from our room. Highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: If you have a room that overlooks the pool, especially if you've upgraded your view and the pool is closed, ask to have your resort fees waived. They were more than happy to do that for us.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience here on Trip Advisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. We look forward to hosting you again soon and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.