16,875 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I recently stayed thee nights at the Palazzo. The all-suite rooms are spacious with high end finishes. I especially enjoyed the bed and bedding which were both very clean and luxurious. I dined at several of the onsite restaurants and the food was excellent, if not inexpensive.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone who enjoys a more upscale experience with a centrally located base of operations in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Hi Susanna, we have been making these group trips to Las Vegas for 12 years. We have never received the level of service that we did this year AND from every department we touched in your resort this week

There was a power outage at the Calgary Airport on Sunday morning so our flight left 3 hrs late and without 1/2 the passengers luggage. We were a bedraggled, sorry looking group when we arrived and most of us didn't have a change of clothes. The front desk staff were so welcoming and supplied us with toiletries and big happy smiles. They were wonderful, right across the board. So were the concierge staff when our luggage arrived. I had mine delivered to my room within 15 minutes of my call. And the WiFi throughout your resort. Stellar. And the Grand Lux restaurant staff, and the waitresses in the casino. And the staff at the taxi stand. And and and...

Will you ensure our thanks are extended to all involved, please? Oh, and thank you for the goodie basket you arranged to have dropped in my room on Sunday. It was a welcome treat.

Thank you again from all of us. The Palazzo has my vote for next year!

1  Thank Heather W

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Such poor customer service, have to agree with the other posts. While the hotel quality and rooms are great, the service is really obnoxious and worse than a Holiday Inn.
I booked with the Amex Platinum Fine Hotels and Resort program - when checking in, no upgrade was offered even though they are supposed to do that if they have space, so I asked, and the front desk lady hesitantly said "oh yeah we have better rooms available, lucky for you". Really? When I got my complimentary breakfast coupons, the front desk girl said "make sure to tell them its a coupon, we've had real problems with you Amex Platinum folks expecting more than you deserve". As usual billed for a resort fee which is nothing more than coffee and a free newspaper, but the front desk failed to tell me that you have to collect your newspaper at designated locations and its not delivered to the room. Really? What kind of four star hotel does that????
Also they give a 100 dollar food credit but you can only use it at one time, who eats 100 dollars of food in one sitting? They really know how to cheat you.
With Amex PLatinum you get a guranteed 4 pm checkout which was confirmed by the front desk as I said I will be checking out at 4pm. On my checkout day - I get a call at 1230pm saying I have to leave the room, I explained to them the situation and I booked with the Fine Hotels and it should be marked in their computer and the front desk had to check with a manager before okaying it.
At check out- charged for liquor I didnt drink, which is funny b/c I dont drink at all - I hate phantom charges that hotels put on there thinking we won't notice.
Again the rooms are elegant, spacious and lovely. The food is good.
Service is horrible, really unimpressed with the rookie style attitude of their front desk and how they didnt care. I've been at the Bellagio and Mandarin Oriental and the Palazzo is way below it. Dont be fooled by reviews of nice rooms and casinos, service is important and this hotel is lacking.

2  Thank PickE
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our opulent luxury suite. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities. Just like our unmatched accommodations, The Venetian | The Palazzo aims to provide unmatched service to each and every guest. I apologize that it appears this was not a complete success in your situation. I specifically apologize that you felt that the front desk agent was discourteous. This is not our standard and I apologize for any stress or inconvenience caused by this during your stay.

The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts program is a program that we are exceptionally proud to be a part of at both The Venetian and The Palazzo. It breaks my heart that your experience at the resort did not live up to either the reputation of our resort or the reputation of the American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts program.

I am disappointed to read that you did not want to return to The Venetian | The Palazzo. Earning each and every guest’s future loyalty by providing them with unmatched accommodations and service is of paramount importance to The Venetian | The Palazzo; therefore, if there is anything we can do to earn your loyalty please do not hesitate to reach out to our Guest Relations office directly.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently stayed for Super Bowl Weekend. From the moment you walk in you are surrounded by luxury and top-notch service. We stayed in a luxury suite, and it was perfect! The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable.The staff was attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Recently stayed at The Palazzo for 3 nights on business and was thrilled with the room (Siena Suite). Everything was very clean, had a workout area within my room (on other side of main bathroom) with an elliptical (which was super convenient). Hallways were quiet through the night, room service was excellent - although higher priced (but this should be expected at a higher end resort). Only downfall was that upon arrival, check in was very slow. For some reason they said they were "overbooked" and struggled to find me a room that was ready - even though I was checking in at 6pm at night. Regardless, I would absolutely stay here again. It is the perfect location in the heart of the strip with many things in walking distance.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge upon check in, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.