16,879 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed April 19, 2008

We stayed at the Palazzo on April 6-8, paid $199 the first night and $259 the second night. Since we had previously stayed at the Venetian, we expected the Palazzo to be far better, but were surprised when it was not quite as nice. You can see the hotel was hastily built and problems with fit, finish and construction were everywhere. Our room was clean and we had none of the problems some others have reported.

Check in and out were quick and efficient, the hotel is tall and compact, so it is rather easy to get around, and we never waited long for an elevator. It is connected to the Venetian, so you have access to all the shops there, and it is very close to the Wynn and mall on the strip.

I would return to the Palazzo if it were a bit cheaper, but frankly, it is not worth $200/night or more for a non-view standard suite. For the cheaper prices available, I would just as soon stay in the Venetian.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
5  Thank TiredParentof2
Reviewed April 19, 2008

The good:
- Very spacious suites. We were upgraded for free to a Bella Suite (be nice to the check-in clerks!). 720sq ft, 3 LCD HiDef TVs, floor to ceiling windows.
- Good location, excellent restaurants. Grand Luxe is fantastic.
- The gelato shop by the fountain is amazing. I haven't seen that many choices in Italy even.
- A security guard checks people's room keys before you can get into the elevator. Keeps the riff raff out.

The bad:
- Housekeeping sometimes comes in at 10am, sometimes at 6pm. No idea why. They don't vacuum or mop the floors. A quick dusting is all you get.
- The sheets are more like sand paper. I don't know what it was about them, excessive starch or bleach or what but the next morning I was scratchy all over. The bed was very comfortable but the sheets were murder.

• Stayed: April 2008
5  Thank LobsterDaddy
Reviewed April 19, 2008

We just returned from a 2 night stay at the Palazzo for our 16th wedding Anniversary. What a very memorable experience! The rooms are luxurious. The fact that this hotel is connected to the Venetian and nextdoor to Wynn makes it fabulous! A MUST SEE is the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum at the Venetian. We saw original works from Picasso, Cezanne, Van Gogh and more. Sadly, the museum will be closing May 11th due to lack of interest. The only other Guggenheim Museum in the U.S. is in New York. There was no charge to get in, the audio tour is very interesting. Another MUST SEE is the Wynn's huge Waterfall and lighted lake (at night) that displays a musical Hologram. This is amazing!!! We sat and had a mojito while a giant frog on top of the waterfall sang "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong and the lights & sounds are just SPECTACULAR!!!
I would definitely recommend the Palazzo if you're looking for an upscale atmosphere.

Stayed: April 2008
3  Thank sukie711
Reviewed April 19, 2008

I travel to Las Vegas about 3-4 times per year and have stayed at most major hotels on the Strip (Wynn, Venetian, Mandalay, Hard Rock, Bellagio). This is far and away my favorite hotel on the Strip.

The room is huge, with a surprisingly efficient setup for a Vegas hotel. There is a separate living area with 2 sofas, coffee table and TV. This area also has a large desk, with fax/printer. Two items stand out for a Vegas hotel -- effective wireless internet (which, for some reason, the Wynn completely lacks) and plenty of power outlets.

The bed area has another TV, drawers, minibar, etc.

The bathroom is also large, well appointed (with another large TV).

I ordered room service several times and found service efficient and the food excellent. My room was made up twice a day.

Note - this is a discrete hotel from the Venetian, with a separate entrance and casino. Restaurant selection and the mall are good. This hotel does NOT have the "perfumy smell" of the original Venetian, (that i suspect they used to cover up smoky smell due to low ceilings) which is nice (i refuse to stay at the Venentian for this reason).

I plan to make this my new go-to hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
4  Thank rsp1
Reviewed April 19, 2008

We stayed at the Palazzo April 12-15, 2008. Loved it! Housekeeping was excellent. Everything worked. Beautiful room and bath. 3 flat screen tvs and remote controlled curtains and shades. Robes and slippers. All amenities. The only problem is that the water pressure is too low.

Also had great food and service at the Grand Lux cafe. And the Canyon Ranch Spa had two products I desperately needed. I wish I was still there! Too bad I didn't get lucky enough on the slots to pay for an extended visit.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business