“The service outstanding felt special there.”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“The service outstanding felt special there.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I would recommond to anyone who wants good service.we had to leave on a family emergency and the hotel have no problem with that and they didn't charge us extra fee for leaving early which I expected to they said not to worry and to get home and take care of your family which I thought was kind of rare and unique and I was so nice to hear.

• Stayed November 2012
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,671)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel is the best in town. Room are spacious, luxurious, and relaxing. Location is great. Casino has all you need. Lots of upscale restaurants. For more casual dining the Grand Lux is excellent. Try the Asian Nachos. It is conveniently connected to the Venetian which is a stunning visual experience. Just look up and check out the ceilings.

Room Tip: No need they are all good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Thank you for the detailed dining recommendations that you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo truly combine to create the unrivaled culinary capital of the world. The restaurants you mentioned bring back culinary memories of my own and I am pleased that you have such fond feelings for them as well.

Thank you again for your positive review and I look forward to hosting you at The Venetian | The Palazzo for many Las Vegas vacations to come.

Vicksburg, Mississippi
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed for 4 nights at the prestige level in December 2012. I have stayed at Paris, Flamingo, Riveria prior to this visit. Palazzo hands down the best stay I have ever had in Las Vegas. Private Champagne check in on the 23rd floor was great. It was also great to go down one floor for breakfast at the prestige floor, which was stocked with coffee, tea, juice, fruits, oatmeal, cereal, egg and meat dishes to choose from every morning. The evening cocktail 2 hour was nice as well, with small plate dishes that where enough that we did not have to eat dinner one night. The Suite room was beautiful and large: 3 TVs, couch, large bathroom and great view of the Wynn golf course. Housekeeping was great, no problems. We ate at the Grand Lux Café several meals which was reasonably priced. We felt like Royalty at the Hotel. Will definitely stay again!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dedri I
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that.

I am pleased that you would choose to stay with us again at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations yet again during future stays at Prestige at The Palazzo.

Battleford
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful!! They have the best pizza at the restaurant. Friendly staff. And they also have security all over so you always feel safe! There are plenty if shops for shopaholics. And it is connected to The Venetian hotel, you don't even have to go outside.

• Stayed December 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been living in Las Vegas for 16 years now and go down to The Strip for 'staycations' monthly. I find myself staying at the Palazzo/Venetian almost everytime because the rooms are the one of the nicest and the price is extremely reasonable. There is also a lot to do on the property as far as lounges, restaurants, shopping, pools, etc. The energy in the hotel is great and I always have an awesome time! I always tell my friends to stay here when they come into town! You will not be disappinted!

Room Tip: Higher up rooms offer better views. Otherwise all the rooms and locations are good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VegasBilly
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time you take a “staycation” in our fabulous city.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I live in Houston, TX and visit Las Vegas about every other month. I have stayed in at least 15 Hotel/Casino properties in Las Vegas and I have to say The Palazzo is rated 10 out of 10 in my opinion (with 10 being the Best). I never hesitate to call The Palazzo to book a stay there when I'm coming to Las Vegas. I Absolutley Love The Palazzo and would recommend it 110% as The Best Experience while in Las Vegas. My family and I have stayed there every time since the first time we stayed there. I cannot say enough Good things from the reservations over the phone to the registration personnel to the housekeeping to the suites (they are Amazing). The Whole experience is Superb.

Room Tip: All the rooms at The Palazzo are Suites, so you cannot go wrong with any of their rooms. You might w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stay here for 7 nights every January for the Shot Show. The trade show is in the connecting Sands Expo Center. This hotel is one of the best in Las Vegas. The rooms are nice and large and have all the comforts of home from multiple TV's and a large bathroom and shower. One of the best things about the Palazzo are the many restaurants and bars within the complex. I do not know exactly how many but I assume at least 25. This hotel is a little higher priced than other hotels in Vegas but worth it for the convenience. The whole time we were there this year, we only went outside once. I will definitely stay there again next year

Room Tip: I always ask for a high floor room. The views of the mountains and golf course are nice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.