“Palazzo. Неплохо”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Spend a week in Palazzo. Probably will return.
ROOM was big and very comfortable. But I have to fight for an upgrade. As I have an Ambassador status with their partner`s Intercontinental program, I got "upgrade" on a check-in. But... The only difference was a level. After a long discussion with the management, got a Fortuna Suite - it is MUCH better than a standard suite - even if your floor is high enough.
But anyway - comparing with a lot of LV hotels - the size is great - if you like a lot of space.
Service is good. In-room dining - too.
A club lounge (on the first floor) is a little bit small and they have a tea/coffee, cheese, cookies and fruits only. Exactly the same every day! I wish they have even something different...
The Pool in Palazzo was closed at the time of my visit - and I have to go to Venetian for swimming.
Visited a couple of restaurants and was happy with the food.
LAVO - the local night club - seems too small to me, so - it`s much better to visit TAO in the next building, in Venetian.
Was dissatisfied with the Da Vinci exhibition - don`t visit it, it`s broken time and money.
Gambled a little bit - but the casino in Winn (the neighbor building across the street) seems much better to me.
So, for the price paid - it was a good stay and I probably will return.

Room Tip: ask for the upgrade. Ask again and speak to manager - if they will tell you that a high floor as ALR...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall; however, I apologize that your stay was not a complete success. Our alliance with InterContinental Hotels Group is one that I certainly value and am very proud to be a part of. Please accept our sincere apology that your Priority Club status was not recognized. The service, or lack thereof, that you described is definitely not to our standards.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I came to Vegas for the marathon in Dec 2012 and stayed here. I've been to Vegas several times but this was the first time I splurged on a five star hotel and it was worth every penny! The old saying, "you get what you pay for" is so true. Great, fast service, friendly staff, beautiful and clean rooms, great restaurants and shops. We didn't need to go anywhere else! Treat yourself next time you are in Vegas and stay at the Palazzo!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loda0602

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was in Vegas recently to run the Rock'n'Roll half marathon. Palazzo was one of the properties that had a price listed on the marathon's web site, so I decided to give it a try. In the last ten years, I've been to Vegas about once a year, mostly for business trips to conferences. Over that time, I've stayed at Paris, Bellagio, Aria, and Treasure Island and have visited Riviera, Circus Circus, Trump, etc.

Of all of those, I like Palazzo the best so far. Wonderful property. Big room, with lots of interesting amenities. Particularly interesting was the multi-level layout: I don't think I've ever seen that before in a basic suite, which mine was. I like to be able to get business done and having a separate area helped me put myself in a business frame of mind.

The restaurant attached to the spa was particularly good. Healthy food at a not-too-expensive price: That's not easy to find in Vegas.

I almost never return to the same property twice in Vegas. For Palazzo, I'll make an exception. :)

Room Tip: Even the non-strip-view rooms have a good view. I didn't pay for the strip view upgrade and wasn...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Only standard suite with 3 Tv's (not that it's necessary but that is how large the room is). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Casino was great too. Good location and value. Will stay there again when I return.

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I go to Vegas at least 5 times a year. We have been staying at the Palazzo for many years. The rooms are amazing. Very spacious, well decorated with every amenity possible. There are three flat screen t.v's. One in the living room, one in the bedroom and another in the bathroom. All the rooms at the Palazzo are suites. The service, food, entertainment and shopping is simply the best. There are many times where we don't leave the casino because everything you could possible want is there. I highly recommend staying at the Palazzo. WE LOVE IT!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Everything was PERFECT! Thank you to The Palazzo Hotel and it's wonderful staff. Played poker. Had a massage at the Canyon Ranch. Serenaded to on the Gondola. Visited Madame Tussaud's. Dined at Postrio, Canyon Ranch Cafe, Grand Lux Restaurant and Sushisamba. Saw the show Rock of Ages. It was a cold weekend but we didn't know about it, you seriously do not need to go anywhere else because everything is perfect!

Room Tip: we stayed on floor 48 with a view of the strip - fabulous!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best. And for that, we are forever grateful.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The staff at the Pilazzo and Venetian hotels treat you with the utmost respect and take care of all your needs. Both the hotels and casinos are excellent places to spend the day and nights. They have many wonderful resteraunts both inexpensive and expensive but all serve wonderful meals. The are many other activities such as the Gondala rides and the daily mini operas they perform on the 2nd floor as well as numerous places to shop for clothing and gifts

Room Tip: Stay at the Palozzo. it is smaller, less walking especially to the garage. Request a room over looki...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.