WINNER WONDERLAND

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Florida
“Nice Spacious Suites - Good Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Hotel is very good - all suites; Spacious. separate living room area with TV. Good value! Central location for attractions and restaurants. Elevators are fast and wait is not long! Nice views from upper floors.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TJC22
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip.

Thank you again for your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,405)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I can't compare this to other hotels in Vegas as I haven't stayed in them. However...

This hotel was amazing! The staff were absolutely amazing, the room was spotless with everything in it we needed.

Unfortunately the pool wasn't open but then, no pools were as it was winter (still a toasty 27°C which is hot for us Brits!). But it didn't spoil my stay.

I can safely say that Las Vegas is somewhere I would recommend to everyone and The Palazzo is also high on my list.

Thank you Palazzo staff for making the last birthday of my twenties one to remember!

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Becca G
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 29th birthday celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Spencer, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I wanted to voice my displeasure with our recent encounter with the Palazzo. We have been loyal to the Palazzo in the past, staying with there and the Venetian on at least 4 other occasions. We also have been delighted guests in their Prestige Suites.

We recently took a trip with 4 other couples and with my advice we chose Palazzo. That was their opportunity to wow 10 very willing guests. I can say it started with such disgust as we were told at check-in that our rooms (which we had paid $100 deposit to hold) were smoking and only one was left. We came as a group of 10 to stay at the Palazzo. The best your staff could do was put us in the Venetian, on the same floor, and only could waive the resort fee. This was after much discussion.

Upon arriving to our rooms, our luggage took 1 1/2 hours to arrive. We were READY to gamble in the casino and instead sat in our rooms waiting for luggage and one couple's was even lost. The hallway smelled like rotten eggs and sewer gas and our bathroom was constantly making drain noises like you have some interesting plumbing problems going on.

I was so EMBARRASSED at my suggestion for our group. This has, in the past, been nothing but a fabulous place to stay. I felt the need to write this review to make them realize that every guest matters!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
9 Thank Josie H
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to write about your experience and we are glad it has been brought to our attention. It is disappointing to hear that your visit to our property was not a complete success. At The Venetian|The Palazzo we strive to provide exceptional service and I apologize we did not meet your expectations. I am pleased to know that you have been in contact with our Guest Relations Department, who has been assisting you in resolving your concerns.

We greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced as it is never our intention to cause our guests such unnecessary stress and inconvenience such as the conditions you described in your review. We constantly strive to provide a restful, relaxing, enjoyable stay, and to provide each patron with our Unmatched Guest Services. I am sorry that we failed to impart that service to you. I am glad you have notified us so we can acknowledge your experience and use your comments to improve our service.

Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Las Vegas can be pricey in pretty much every aspect so searching for a little bit of value is important.

The Pallazzo is over the top like many LV hotels on the strip but what I liked about the hotel is:

Huge rooms - tons of space to host friends and spread out. You could spend all say day in your room.

Great pool - really lots of fun, and just need to keep an eye on the sun about doesn't get blocked by the hotel towers near by.

Overall a great stay.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Nerad

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Towels like sandpaper- after waiting 45 minutes for replacements we went out, upon returning we found that housekeeping had replaced 1 towel with a sandpaper-like bath sheet. Other than a step down no division between sleeping area and sitting area. Very pretty but not very practical-2 tv's but they are on the same wall so you cannot watch different channels comfortably-very distracting. Tiny ice bucket-absolutely useless. No room in fridge as it is filled with expensive drinks and snacks. No coffee maker. The sitting area is very comfortable with a corner sectional. There is a table with chairs for meals and a workdesk with a fax machine/copier. Wi-fi worked fine in the morning but by evening with increased demand throughout the resort-unable to sign on. Concierge said they are working on the problem. $20 a day resort fee-caught us off guard upon check-in as we had purchased a package through govegas.com-no mention of additional fees. Ate at Valentino's grill and liked it-also liked the breakfast buffett and dinner at Grand Lux Cafe. Hotel is very pretty and well located but I cannot give it 4.5 or 5 stars. They need to upgrade the towels and have a larger ice bucket in the room. Housekkeping needs to be more responsive-the front desk staff seemed more intent on getting me signed up for the Grazzi card than interested in me as a customer. When there is a charge for wi-fi it had better work 24 hrs a day. I must admit I was disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tpalvr
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Please accept my apologies for the several challenges you experienced during your stay.

I also appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

I would like to thank you for articulating the details of your experience. It is through communication, such as yours, that I am better able to monitor and improve services for our guests.

Again, I extend my apologies and invite you to contact our guest relations department directly as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced and do what it takes to earn your future loyalty. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

While a little further down the Strip, Palazzo lies just across the road from Fashion Show Mall for those who would love to do some shopping. I also love how it is connected to The Venetian which makes it easier for those who plan to party in Tao or need to grab a late bite at the Grand Lux Cafe which has a handful of yummy dishes to choose from.

I stayed on the 38th floor of the guest suites and preferred the rooms here to the Bellagio where I checked out from as I found the room and toilet to be much more spacious and with a decent view too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank cokestarr
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am glad that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to the guaranteed view of the strip from our opulent luxury suite. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you for the detailed dining recommendations that you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo truly combine to create the unrivaled culinary capital of the world. The restaurants you mentioned bring back culinary memories of my own and I am pleased that you have such fond feelings for them as well.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your trip and I look forward to the honor of serving you on each and every future trip to Las Vegas.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed in vegas many times. the last time I stayed at the venetian and I hated it. long long
corridors to get to rooms and noisy patrons walking up and down. to get out of the foyer was a long walk to the strip,
So this time tried the palazzo as I know it is smaller so not as long a corridor. the staff are outstanding , friendly and efficient,. the rooms were almost identical to the Venetian but not far to walk to the room and very quiet .very easy access to the overpass to the shopping centre and the strip.
overall a fabulous stay and I have aleady booked for my birthday with 10 other rooms.

Room Tip: we had a strip view which was nice though could hear treasure island go off every hour though didnt...