“Good property but expensive.”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“Good property but expensive.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed here for three nights from Saturday to Tuesday. Saturday night was very noisy and security took a long time to come and ask other customers down the hall to be quiet. The following nights we had no problems.
The hotel itself is very nice but I'm not sure it is worth the money we paid. There are much less expensive resort hotels on the strip which are still of a good quality.
This hotel is right at one end of the strip. When we go to Vegas next time we will stay in a more central location, the maps don't really tell you how big the strip is and a central location would help with getting about.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that the delay in service from security on the first night of your stay caused you distress but am pleased that the remainder of your stay improved.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future. Please feel free to contact our guest relations office directly if you wish to further discuss.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,617)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Marathon, Florida
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I just recently stayed at the Palazzo. It was only for 1 night but will most certainly be staying at this hotel again. The suite we were in was beautiful. What really blew me away was the water pressure in the shower! It was the best hotel shower I have EVER been in. The staff was all very helpful. I can't think of one bad thing to say. The valet staff was very quick and I never had to wait long for my car. You won't regret staying here!

Room Tip: Oh and the beds were ultra comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we are proud to provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip.

Thank you again for your glowing review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

On the surface, the shock and awe of the room was impressive but there were subtle things that didn't live up to the hype. Light fixtures didn't work, bulbs were burnt out and when we reported this, it wasn't taken care of completely. And don't expect a very common amenity, coffee in the room. Nice, but not what we expected.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Freqtraveler58
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian |The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that the condition of your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality.

macie017
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I booked a package here for my wedding. It was a great deal, and I had never heard of the palazzo before so I was excited to try it! Check in was pretty quick and easy. The room was very spacious, quiet, and had a very nice view. The only issue we had was cleanliness- there was gum on the ceiling and some marks on the armchair. Didn't bother me too much though! The bed was huge and very comfortable! I would certainly recommend to anyone looking to stay in a nice hotel but not wanting to pay more to stay at the Bellagio. The location was great too- very central on the strip and all of the other hotels were very accessible. It was also fun to have your choice of casinos- the palazzo or the bellagio (although I didn't notice a difference between the two). There are lots of restaurants to choose from too!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We are so honored to have been your accommodations of choice for your wedding! Let me offer you a sincere ‘congratulations’ on such a happy milestone! We are pleased to have been a part of your celebration. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Your comments have been shared with the respective department heads so they may, in turn; share your experience with their team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Baton Rouge, LA
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have a return trip to the Palazzo in two weeks and this report is overdue from a trip Super Bowl weekend. Each trip is different so I needed to write about my outstanding experience last time before I make another visit.

First, my husband and I travel to Las Vegas 3 or more times a year. We have stayed at several other properties in Las Vegas as a point of reference (NYNY, Mirage, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Hooters, Venetian, and Palazzo). The Palazzo is hands down our favorite. Venetian is equally as nice in the room, we just slightly prefer the smaller casino atmosphere of Palazzo.

Why Palazzo?

1. The rooms....not rooms - SUITES! Space, luxury, 3 flat screens. If you like to spread out on vacation this is where you want to stay. The furnishings are a wonderful combination of modern and clean lines with traditional colors. Truly the best of both worlds! The beds are heavenly and the bathroom is spacious with seperate shower and bath (once again a ton of room and.....a flat screen tv)

2. Casino - the casino is small enough that you won't feel overwhelmed. However, I have always found the machine or table I was looking to play.

3. Grazie - we recently switched from playing at MGM properties because of the changes in their MLife program. Grazie has already proven to be a better option - fair point system AND points for your Grazie account for anything you charge to your room.

Highly recommend Palazzo!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian |The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again I genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best. I look forward to welcoming you back to your Vegas "home" for many trips to come.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights after staying in the Venetian prior to this for 3 nights. It was the best hotel I have stayed in ever.

The Venetian was no were near on par to this hotel. Compared to the Venetian the rooms were much more modern, bigger and more luxurious. We upgraded to the prestige and it was well worth it. We had breakfast and snacks in the day then come 5pm it was any drink one could want and hot/ cold snacks until 8pm. There was turn down service with chocolates on pillows and huge beds. It was true 5 star luxury. We previously stayed at the Venetian 4 years ago and decided to stay again and we were really disappointed that we didn't stay at palazzo for the whole duration for this trip.

The pools were great we had a cabana one day which was well worth the money. If you book to stay here you will not be disappointed and having stayed at planet Hollywood and Paris previously these hotels seem like 3 star compared to palazzo. We got married here during our trip and I had my dress cleaned for 80 dollars, it was returned withing 24 hours, amazing service! We loved our stay here and we have been spoiled now as not many hotels will compare to the service and luxury at palazzo, we have become hotel snobs! The casino is much nice than Venetian too.

The shops were close by, and the fashion show mall is directly across the street! Location is great, right across from TI and mirage. Casino royale is next door and good for cheap drinks and cheap gambling but it does smell!

Tao and lavo nightclubs were really good too and as we were prestige we got in for free! Bonus!

We will return to Vegas in the future and without hesitation will stay at palazzo or the Wynn. If you have booked here you will be happy with your choice and have an amazing time! Spend the difference and go prestige it is so worth it!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Stephandrobh
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at the Palazzo, our concierge level. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that.

Thank you again for your positive Trip Advisor comment and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Palazzo in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 6, 2012

If you are thinking of booking this hotel, do not hesitate.

Luxurious rooms and a great array of pools to relax, as well a theatre for Broadway-style shows.

Not cheap, but still very much worthwhile.

I would go back.

Room Tip: Book! You will be glad you did.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed a relaxing time at the pools as well as at our variety of shows in the showrooms.