“Great All Around Hotel”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I like this hotel because it's a bit quieter than the Venetian but the rooms are just alike. It's nice to have a living room connected to your bedroom, and 3 tvs is always a bonus! Palazzo is good because you have the shopping mall on premises and TONS of great restaurants to choose from on premises as well!! Emeril Lagasse's "Stadium" is a great place to watch sports if you can get a seat!! Also quick walk to Fashion Show Mall and Forum Shops!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TCM327
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your glowing review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel is great! Check-In was quick and friendly, but I still think that they don't have enough positions for such a big hotel. Although this is "just" an Intercontinental Alliance Resort (and not a full member of the ICH family) they really honored my PC Platinum Status! We received an upgrade from a Bella Suite to a Lago Two Bedroom Suite, which has almost triple the size of what we've booked originally! They offered us a late Check-Out, as well. So, the suite was huge and had a fantastic view of all the highlights in Las Vegas, but to be honest, it is far too big for just two persons. :)
The pool area was very nice, too. The location could not be better! As the little sister of The Venetian this hotel offers the same standard for a better price. Parking is free!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.

I am pleased to hear that you are an Intercontinental Hotels Priority Club Platinum Member. As the first ever Intercontinental Alliance resort we are proud to have received such a glowing review as Priority Club members are among our most important guests. I thank you again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The staff and the hotel Property were excellent. I am not a "gambler" and I found a lot to do.
We stayed in concierge level and is was worth the extra money. You get separate check-in and free drinks and snacks in the afternoon as well a lite breakfast.

Room Tip: upgrade to the cocierge level
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at the Palazzo, our concierge level. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that.

Thank you again for your positive Trip Advisor comment and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I spent our 25th Wedding Anniversary @ the Palazzo last week of August 2012 and we can't wait to come back! We were treated as VIP's with so much help and great service. Every morning in the Prestige Lounge we ate breakfast; croissants, muffins, toast,bagels etc. enough variety to fill us up until lunch. Evenings in the lounge were special, open bar from 5 - 8 pm with light finger foods and plenty to drink on the house. It was always busy but in a good way. Mable, Sally and Jamie were great , actually loves their jobs. Heidi the Prestige manager was awesome,so was Hector. Above all; Lindsey our Prestige Concierge made our vacation truly special!
I can't say enough about the royal treatment you get being part of the Prestige guests. We had a blast and definetly will spend every Vegas vacation at the Palazzo.

Room Tip: Definetely pay the extra for the Prestige Suites. It's worth every penny. We were treated like V...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 25th anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at the Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that. Thank you for recognizing specific Prestige team members by name. I have shared your feedback with their department head so she can recognize them on a job well done.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Palazzo is a super hotel, the right balance between luxury without ostentation. The ammenities are excellent and the restaurant selections are wide ranging and excellent. We ate in Wolfgang Puck's "Cut" and also Mario Batali's B&B restaurant. There is also an actual patio restaurant called Dal Toro which looks out onto the strip - a rarity for strip hotels.

The Canyon Ranch spa was a disappointment. It's too big (over 70 treatment rooms) and it feels like a massage factory. I also found it a bit expensive compared to other well recognized spas. The massage was perfunctory, the service below average and I would not go back. You cannot charge your spa tratment to your room as Canyon Ranch is not part of the Hotel. In fairness I can't fault the Hotel if the Spa is not under their control.

If you're attending a convention or a show at the Sands Convention Center, this is a great Hotel to stay at. It's a short walk all inside to the Sands so very convenient.

For some reason I was upgraded to an enormous double suite upon check-in. It was stunning, luxuriously decorated and flush with ammenities. It would have been ample for six people or a huge vegas-style party; but by myself I felt a bit lonely. Never-the-less it was great to have received the upgrade.

The staff are polite and helpful, but no standouts there. It's pretty hard to give 5 Star service in a hotel with thousands of rooms.

Overall a good experience and I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get an upper floor (there are 50 stories) for a good view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am glad that you enjoyed the suite upgrade. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and advice.

I am also pleased that you found the suite and property conducive to business. With over one millions square feet of meeting space and one of the country’s largest unobstructed ballrooms The Venetian | The Palazzo is ready for business. Additionally, each and every suite has a living room suitable for smaller business meetings, as well as, an in suite fax and copy machine.

While I am pleased that your stay was positive overall, I apologize about the lack of personalized service that you experienced. Providing unmatched individualized service is a hallmark of our standards here at the resort and I am disheartened that you did not experience this during your stay.

I am thankful that you said you will return to The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to exceeding your expectation upon your return in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Palazzo. The room, casino and pool were excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful. Our suite had a view of the Strip and it was close to shopping and dining.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 4, 2012

From the moment we arrived we were treated wonderfully! If they did not know it, the staff asked our name, then used it throughout our visit (nice touch Palazzo!). Every employee we came in contact with was friendly, considerate and there to assist us with whatever we needed. From the bellmen to Helen at the front desk to the security officers, Grazie Club Employees, Pool attendants...you get the picture!

The entire hotel was absolutely incredible, beautifully decorated, every area as clean as the next. Our room (36-716) was everything we expected and more, just like in the pictures. Bed was comfortable, bathroom unbelievably spacious and our view was incredible. Walgreens is right outside the hotel so it was easy access to anything we forgot, snacks, bottled water, etc. We ate most of our meals at the Grand Lux Cafe right off the casino. Reasonably priced, huge portions and yummy!!

We travel to Vegas at least once a year and usually stay at different hotels but we have now found our "home away from home". Absolutely fantastic experience!!

I want to take a moment to recognize Helen, who checked us in, as she was wonderful! She didn't give us that "rushed" energy so often felt at hotel check-ins. She made sure to familiarize us with the amenities of the hotel, a detailed description of how to get to our room, had our luggage delivered to the room while we ate breakfast and worked with us to upgrade to a room with a view, all with a smile and a welcoming demeanor! She is a wonderful addition to your staff and started our stay at The Palazzo off the right way!

Room Tip: Definitely recommend upgrading to room on a higher floor with a strip view room. So worth the money.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian |The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

I have also forwarded your comments to the front desk so they may share your experience with her team members. They will also ensure that Helen is recognized for unmatched guest service.

Once again I genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best. I look forward to welcoming you back to your Vegas "home" for many trips to come.