“Best Hotel in Vegas!!!!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have been to many Hotels in Vegas and this is my second visit to Palazzo in last 3 years. It is by far has been the best Hotel to stay in Vegas. The rooms, service and everything else is top notch. I also have stayed at Wynn and other good hotels but Palazzo is far far away better than all of them. Recommend this to everyone!!!!

Room Tip: The spa at Wynn is better than Palazo and Venetioan!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bahman40
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued, return guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,087)

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I just got back from a great stay at the Palazzo with my family. Absolutely stunning hotel with a bevy of restaurants and night life. You couldn't ask for better. Rooms are the largest I've stayed in worldwide. We got the prestige package which while well worth it, can also be done without. You still get the excellent rooms. We came at carnivelle time which was pretty nice because of the decorations and attractions that more than entertained my young son. We also saw Pathom of the Opera (my best musical ever). I only wished I stayed longer. There's more than enough shops, both high end and mid-range and I got fantastic deals and vouchers for shops and restaurants from the hotel. You could stay in Vegas all week and have no need to leave this hotel. Alongside it's sister Venetian there's just so much to do. I plan on visiting again with friends and will stay here again. Make sure out take a gondola ride outside.

Room Tip: Top floors
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had originally booked our reservation at the Venitian, but due to initial placement in a smoking room, we were diverted to the Palazzo instead. Knowing that both properties were comparable and under the same management, I was not overly concerned by this slight twist at check-in time. As it turns out, the Palazzo side of the resort seemed quieter and less busy overall than the Venitian side, so ultimately we may have been better off at the Palazzo.

Our suite (the most basic suite layout/offering) was located on the sixteenth floor. Our window faced southeast, so instead of a view of the Strip, we had a view of the airport and the mountains in the distance. We were not planning to spend too much time in the suite during our stay, so the less spectacular view did not bother me or my girlfriend. The suite and its surroundings were also relatively quiet during our stay, partly due to our floor level, partly due to facing away from the Strip. We underutilized the sunken living room space, since we mostly slept or showered while in our room. Still, having a spacious room was welcome. A few things in our suite were slightly off from what I had expected: for example, our bathroom only had a Roman tub but no shower as featured on the hotel website. Our preference would have been to have the shower instead, but overall it's a minor point. The remote-controlled shades did not open all the way; the mechanism seemed to raise the two sides unevenly. Other reviewers had noted some unusual sounds from the plumbing after showering, and I can confirm that we heard sounds as well but were able to ignore the issue by closing the bathroom door. The alarm clock/radio was a little tricky to work, without instructions, but I finally figured it out. Yes, the suite is a little dim, but after the blazing the sun, some respite was welcome. The other amenities that we used regularly, such television and in-room safe, worked without a hitch. While we did not use the complimentary internet service in the room, at check-in we were provided with a password to access the wireless internet service that was included in the Resort Fee. Housekeeping did a good job changing sheets and towels as requested. Twice our account was charged for refreshments from the mini-bar although we did not use any of these items; before checking out, I asked these charges to be removed, and they were promptly removed without any additional hassle. Overall, the suite was not the best room/suite that I have stayed in throughout the world but definitely in the top five for its price class.

The Palazzo (along with the Venitian) is a resort hotel that contains everything one might need on a vacation aimed at relaxation, pampering, good food, shopping, show entertainment, and gambling, of course. During this, our first visit to Las Vegas, we did a lot of sightseeing on the Strip and outside of the city, so we did not even get a chance to take full advantage of the other offerings at the hotel such as its pools, fitness room and spa, and table gaming options, although we did take a quick tour of each and were satisfied with what we saw. The Venitian theme, architecture, artwork, and canals, inside and outside the resort, are a wonderful touch and more elaborate than what one might imagine ahead of time. Restaurant and shopping options range from the expensive to the inexpensive (such as the Walgreens located on the ground level between the Venitian and the Palazzo, ideal for any small purchases such as refreshments, postcards, toiletries, etc.). No breakfast or other amenities were included in our package. In part we had booked with the Venitian because we wanted to see two of their shows, the Phantom of the Opera and the Blue Man Group, and having those shows on the premises saved a lot of time when returning from sightseeing, taking shower, and getting a bite to eat before attending each show.

The staff that we interacted with at the Palazzo were all friendly and helpful. During our check-out, for example, in addition with the standard paperwork, Clinton helped us with mailing postcards and our boarding passes. Perhaps just luck, but the bellhops seemed friendlier at the Palazzo than at the Venitian. The security presence throughout the resort, which is bustling with guests but also outsiders, is comforting and unintrusive.

Overall our experience met our high expectations. We toured through various other resort properties during our stay, and while a few seemed like viable alternatives, we did not feel short-changed in any way for having stayed at the Palazzo.

3  Thank Markus1995

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It also pleases me that you found both the staff at the front desk and the housekeeping team to be friendly and efficient. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that the condition of your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future. Please feel free to contact our Guest Relations office directly if you wish to further discuss.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Pallazo is a true gem in the heart of the Las Vegas strip. I've stayed at both Bellagio and Paris hotels previously and thought they were wonderful, but neither compares in terms of the size and design of the rooms at the Pallazo. Other than that, it's pretty similar to what you get at most of the Strip hotels. Rooms are clean, beds are super comfy, lots of restaurants to choose from, expansive casino and a secure environment. From now on, I'll definitely choose the Pallazo on my future visits to Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank romadaro

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have stayed at the Palazzo a couple of times now and have enjoyed each time. The rooms are all suites and are some of the largest in Vegas (we've stayed at 10 hotels of the strip). There's a sunken living room and 3 flat screen TV's in the suite. The bathroom is immense and the tub is super deep and large. The canal shops is a beautiful walk, it definitely brings us back to out time in Italy. The artwork and paintings on the ceilings and walls are absolutely awe inspiring. The casino is beautifully laid out and is easy to get around. There are a huge selection of restaurants to choose from, we were there for 6 nights and ate at a different place every night.

1  Thank DebKel
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We visited The Palazzo from August 11-14. It certainly is a beautiful hotel. The desk staff were friendly and checked us in quickly. We were fortunate to get a room with a view of the mountains and Treasure Island. There were lots of restaurants to choose from, and a nice gaming floor. We rented a cabana poolside, which was a bit pricy, but worth it since it was so hot outside and the pool was packed. It was an easy walk to many points on The Strip. We would definitely stay there again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I noticed that Las Vegas hotels are now starting to advertise their rooms sq. footage. I was looking for 2 night's of fun so i thought I would play this game. Palazzo had the biggest rooms and really filled the bill. The room was over 700 square feet, was gorgeous and a real treat. What made it even better was we up graded to the Prestige suites. It will cost a bit more than the standard rooms but is more than worth it in extras. It includes continental breakfast, entrance to the hotels world class spa, private champagne check in up on the 23rd floor and finally, complimentary hors dorves with cocktails. I don't know if there is a limit on your drinks because I can only drink 3 martinis and still walk. If you figure the cost of coffee and breakfast, the extra cost of drinks, spa and just the extra service this seemed like a great deal. I also was upgraded to an even bigger room which made the experience even better. This may be the biggest hotel in the world but I was always greeted by name and this place has world class service. Don't miss this place if you get the chance to stay there. Not cheap but a great value anyway.

Room Tip: Huge spacious rooms.
1  Thank rjrmckinney
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012