“Unbeatable!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Unbeatable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We visited the Palazzo, June 11-14. It was, as always, spectacular! I played in a slot tournament, with no luck, but earned several hundred dollars in the evenings. Everything is beyond deluxe, and it feels good, just to be there! I especially enjoy the pool deck in the afternoons. Attractive setting and people! About a dozen pools to choose from, each with a different vibe.
After a trip to Machu Picchu, we will be returning in late July. Can't wait!

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view, 7th or 8th floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Futuremauian
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,559)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I moved down to the Palazzo from Encore for the last 3 days of vacation, June 12-15. We have stayed there several times and we feel it suits our needs more than anywhere. Did the Prestige level this time and really enjoyed the staff along with the people staying there. The beautiful rooms are our favorite in Vegas. We are slot players and have been Vegas regulars for over 20 years and I don't remember the drink service ever being quite this fanastic before. Not just the Palazzo but every casino we gambled at. We had a drink in our hands for 6 days solid when we played on top of the Prestige nightly complimentary drinks. There are many beautiful hotels in Vegas but the Palazzo provides the best experience for a slightly order couple like us. Not sure we'd do the Prestige again but only because we'd like to try more of the Palazzo/Venetian restaurants. But you can't go wrong either way. We will be heading back to Palazzo in the fall. Can't wait.

2 Thank CaptainMorgan777

Milton, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed for the first time at the Palazzo and my experience was awesome. The Palazzo has very spacious and well decorated rooms. The casino floor and staff was friendly and a lot of fun. Next time in Vegas I will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Andy M
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is the second year we have stayed at the Palazzo and we would certainly stay here again. It is a very large comple. Shared with the Venetian and this offers so many choices for food, shopping and entertainment. We stayed in the deluxe suite again, which is quite roomy with a sunken lounge/dining area, large tv screen and views out the window. The bed is extremely soft and comfortable with another tv screen opposite and controls for the drapes etc alongside. The bathroom has twin sinks and a separate makeup area for the ladies. It is very clean, a requirement I really want staying in a hotel. The pool area has a number of options and also a delicious cafe alongside. The Grand Lux Cafe has the most amazing menu and the food is delicious and priced quite cheaply for the surroundings. We had a great stay and will be back. Can highly recommend the Palazzo for your trip ....

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jaspur
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best. And for that, we are forever grateful.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

I visited this hotel as a part of my honeymoon trip to Vegas.

The main reason you want to stay at this hotel is you get quite specious rooms which offer value for money you pay. Decoration is good, rooms are nice and clean and room service is also good. Although I don't understand why they use dim lighting in bathroom. Do they think bathroom is a romantic place for some reason? Also the main let down of this hotel is Venetian blocks the view of the strip.

I tipped the reception staff $20 and requested a good room and he gave us an ok room although the view could have been better.

This hotel also has an ok location. While it is not right in the middle of the strip like Bellagio and Ceasar, it still is not too far off.

They also have some nice restaurants and bars inside the hotel and if you are into burgers make sure you pay a visit to the I love burgers joint.

Will stay here again (either here or at the venetian).

2 Thank Nav S
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive birthday experience with our team. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.
Bay Area, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

The Palazzo is an ornate, Italian themed hotel that is part of The Venetian. It is located at the north end of "The Strip". It's active, stylish and offers a fun nightlife. It is not centrally located to "The Strip", but getting around on foot is easy, as is catching a cab. The shuttle service from the airport to the hotel (and vice versa) is convenient, fairly priced and efficient. Lavo, (like most clubs in Vegas) is quite expensive. I can't say that I had a very good experience with the doorman to the nightclub. Tickets to shows are very expensive in the hotel. Walk down the street to "Half Price Tickets" and get a better deal. The front desk was helpful. There were many of us, so we rented a suite and were lucky enough to get a really good deal on it. The room was clean, elegant, spacious and overlooked the pool. Beds were comfortable and the airconditioning suitable for the hot Vegas summer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Windsor, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

I loved the room, the resort itself was magnificent. But I had ordered room service on 3 occasions. The first morning, for breakfast, I called and was given a 45 minute time window. Food showed up 2 hours later, overcooked as it sat in the cart warmer, and sub par. Ordered late night after a showed, we were told 30 minutes, food came up over an hour later (I already fell asleep) my husband sat up waiting and by the time he got it didn't want it anymore. The following morning we scheduled breakfast at 9. 930 rolls around and I'm extremely aggravated (I need my coffee in the morning!) I called them upset and they told me that I didn't change the room service time and I was getting my service at that time. I cancelled it and went down stairs quite upset, I was a bit embarrassed as a had some tears in my eyes as I had wasted so much time of my short vacation waiting for room service. I would love to go back, but there has to be good service at a place I stay, which I didn't find here. Unfortunately, I think I have to stay somewhere else when I arrive again next month. I hope you guys fix your kinks in your room service department, it would make a lot of people more satisfied with their stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the In-Suite Dining challenges you experienced. I am pleased to see that when you brought your concerns to the attention of the Front Desk Management team, they assisted you and you were satisfied with the outcome. Still, there is certainly no excuse for the lack of service you experienced and for that, I extend my heartfelt apologies.

It is our sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.