The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$116
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$19
16,400 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I was very excited to book a special birthday night at the Prestige Level in the Palazzo. After reading a bad review, I called to confirm that the price I had was for all four members of my family. After arriving, I was told it would be another $100 plus tax for my two teenage daughters. I told them about the call and even with the time and date, they said my call could only be honored if it was recorded. Surprise it wasn't! I booked the room through their site with 4 people entered and confirmed and was still treated this way. We had to pay because it was my daughter's birthday and we didn't want to ruin the day for her. We were also told it was too late to cancel. I travel all over the world and am very careful about hidden fees. This is the worst case I have ever experienced. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank travelingterri42
VE_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Dear Guest,

We can’t express enough how disheartening it is to read about the challenges you encountered. There is certainly no excuse for the amount of miscommunication you experienced regarding the additional charges. This is a matter that should have been easily addressed and rectified. Please contact us directly as we would like to discuss reimbursement of the unexpected charges.

Kind regards,
Guest Relations
The Venetian | The Palazzo

Reviewed July 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Palazzo from June 4th -June 11th. Everything about our stay was lovely. My husband had been to The Venetian three weeks prior with the guys and was worried that I would find the pools a bit to noisy. He had to attend a convention and knew that I would require a relaxing pool side retreat rather than the young party crowd. I love the Bellagio and once I find something I like will usually stick with it but my husband wanted me to try something new. He contacted Anthony (I believe he looks after feedback at the hotel) and asked him about the pool situation. By the time Anthony replied we had already took a chance and booked Palazzo, the newer tower attached to the Venetian. Anthony upgraded us to a room that was on a higher floor with a great view of the strip. Very nice of him. Our room also had a great view of the pool and the best part was when you got off elevator you didn't have to walk a mile to get to our room. Muchly appreciated. Pool at this hotel was amazing. There was also a party pool with DJ if that is something you are interested in. There are I believe 7 pools and they have done a good job of separating the party crowd from the relaxing main pool. Had I been with friends I would have checked out Azure (the pool party area). Oh and the hotel did a great job of setting up the access to the pool. The elevator takes you straight there and you only need to walk down a short hall rather than a long walk from room to pool. Location of this hotel was also wonderful. Close to convention centre & the Fashion Show Mall. It is also attached to The Venetian so you have all of their amenities and access to The Venetian Pools if you wish to walk over and check them out. I recommend checking out Lavo. This is a fabulous restaurant right by the front lobby.The only complaint I had was with the concierge. We asked them a couple of questions on separate occasions and they were not very helpful and didn't even have suggestions. At the Bellagio I found the concierge went out on a limb to make sure you were taken care of. Wasn't the case at The Palazzo. I wanted directions on how to get to the outlets and maybe the concierge looked down on this. She acted like she didn't have the time of day to give out such info. Really ticked me off. When I pay this much money to stay in a hotel I expect to get good service. This was however my only complaint. The shops are on the second floor. I didn't figure this out first day and was missing the luxurious five star feel. Main floor connection to The Venetian felt to me more like a shopping mall but if you access via 2nd floor shops you get the luxury atmosphere. Oh and if you desire the party atmosphere of the newly legal 21 year olds..,this hotel is not for you. This hotel is a classy hotel. I didn't see many young intoxicated folks here. None actually which made me happy. I enjoyed checking out the other hotels that had the party scene but loved that I could come back to The Palazzo and relax. If you do want to check out a great club, take a cab down to The Marquee at Cosmopolitan. It is recommended that you phone ahead and get on the access list. The Wynn next door has a lovely little pizzeria that served lovely breakfasts beside their waterfall. Just a short walk and a nice quiet place to eat in the shade. Would I recommend The Palazzo..,YES! You will love it :) We will be back VERY SOON! Oh and we did see a couple of celebrities at the pool which was kind of cool! :)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kari1975
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I love the Palazzo. Full stop. I stayed there in 2009 (for a bachelorette party) and loved it. Full stop. My boyfriend surprised me with a long weekend there in April (well done, boyfriend :), and I loved it in April as much as I had loved it in 2009. Full stop. Every room in the Palazzo is actually a suite, and every suite positively gleams. The views are fantastic, and the hotel itself has great restaurants (e.g., SUSHISAMBA and I Love Burgers). Dangerously indulgent "shopping opportunities." Writing this review makes me want to go to Vegas---and stay at the Palazzo--again.

Still, for the sake of full disclosure--the hotel seems to be getting too busy to handle itself. For example, my boyfriend received a fax from "The Office" during our stay, and no one downstairs would deliver it to us. Originally, they said that they would not deliver it for "security reasons," which made some sense, but, when I went downstairs to get it, the woman at the desk admitted that they are just too short-staffed to make such deliveries. (Which would explain why she had no problem giving a fax addressed to my boyfriend to me.) For that matter, even though we arrived an hour after check-in time, our room was not ready yet, and no one could give us a sense of when it would be ready that day. (Luckily, we only had to wait for two hours, and they would have given us a room in the Venetian, had we been in a rush.)

So, the moral of this story: I love the Palazzo. I loved it the first time, and I loved it the second time. (Hence the 5 stars.) Just don't say I didn't warn you, on the busyness front.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Lights tripped in the bathroom with a nudge of the bathroom lantern at the vanity. Took maintenance until the next day to fix, after I went to the manager to complain. Had to call 3+ times to get resolution. Called for sheets several times, too. Also took forever. Furniture was chipped and worn down. Beds were average, at best. Toiletries were poor quality - afraid to use them for fear of contaminating my body. No locks on the doors makes things interesting at times. Cafe Luxe was great for breakfast, but just average at dinner. Pools were crazy busy and too small for hotel's capacity.

Palazzo is almost exactly like the Venetian, so if you expect a difference, look elsewhere.

Room Tip: book elsewhere for that price
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lessismore13
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Having stayed at the Venetian before, we decided to give the Palazzo a try for our girl's trip. It was all class. The service was impeccable, the suite to die for and it was in all ways, a really lovely place to stay.

The casino floor of the Palazzo is less manic than other casinos and we enjoyed the ease of finding our way around.

If I had to criticise anything, I would say that I found the pool options too shallow for any real swimming, but they were perfectly fine is getting some sun is your main thing.

The facilities were all top notch and this was topped off by the concierge service which was really great at assisting us with any of our needs. Would highly recommend the Palazzo, in fact, we're planning on heading back there this August!

Room Tip: The more info the Palazzo has about what you're after, the better chance you have of getting the best room for you.
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends