“Great group fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Carnaval Court Bar & Grill
Ranked #344 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Syracuse, New York
“Great group fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went with our entire group (16) and had a really fun time. They had a really cool '80's band. If you want a bar spot, you definitely need to get there early. Without a bar spot, service is not that great. This place can get wild.

Visited October 2012

Lancaster, New York
“Yeah, my kind of place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Juggling bartenders, long island tea, beautiful women, friendly people, good bands...need I say more?? I'll be back!

Visited October 2012
Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
“Can't get enough...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stumbled upon Carnaval Court - literally & figuratively - when walking along on the Strip, a couple years ago.
This outside circular bar is set off the main thoroughfare, in front of Harrah's.

An amazing party atmosphere - from the talented flair bartenders to the fantastic bands - that must be experienced each time when in Vegas.
Drinks are a bit pricey BUT the portions are generous!

My fiance and I were in Vegas, this past Summer, for 6 nights and I made an appearance every day (yes, my fiance is the best!).

We are heading back to Vegas, for 5 nights in October, for my birthday.
I am sure Carnaval Court will be on our 'to do' list. :)

FYI:
I was told Carnaval Court will undergo renos later this year and will be closed during that time, so make arrangements accordingly.

• Visited July 2012
Penticton, Canada
“Wow, great any time of day or night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place is a blast. The bartenders pull on an awesome show from afternoon to late night. These guys are very talented. if you ever want to see real bartending this is it. Great bands play the stage and dancing girls later in the night. The crowd really gets going here. We go there about every time we go to Vegas.

Visited April 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We went to the Carnival Court on our recent trip to Vegas. We didn't arrive until around 10:30, and the crowd is a good mix of people. Everyone was in a good party mood, and they even had some low limit blackjack tables setup outside; so there is something for everyone here. The drinks are reasonably priced compared to other bars or clubs on the strip. I will be back next time I'm in Vegas.

• Visited September 2012