“Eh!”

Ranked #435 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: From rug-rats to old farts, from high-class to no-class, from the top of the food chain to the bottom of the barrel, it's fun for all and all in fun for those who dare to enter! Sit back and watch, or join in the fun. Dick's has always been known for its outrageous, surly, and energetic waitstaff who inflict humor upon our guests. Our atmosphere makes everyone feel like they're temporarily breaking all the rules... and getting away with it. Our servers always provide live entertainment, but if yer unlucky enough, you may even catch a questionable band playing classic rock, and there's never a cover charge... You may end up wearing a 2ft tall paper hat complete with a humorous slogan, or doused in a sea of napkins. There's never a dull moment in this 3-ring circus which is exactly how we earned our infamous reputation! Birthdays, bachelorettes, retirements, graduations, teams, school groups, divorces, funerals, corporate, holiday parties, etc... YOU NAME IT, WE CELEBRATE IT!!
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I get the concept of this place, but it wasn't that funny. The waiters are supposed to be rude and disrespectful to you. I suppose this would be fun for a bachelorette party or something. There was a very heavy man who did a strip dance/lap dance . . .more gross than funny. The food was mediocre and the drinks were outrageously expensive.

There are newer reviews for Dick's Last Resort

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

BE AWARE OF THE ADULT NATURE OF THIS PLACE.
The choice of this place was not mine, but I should have checked TA before we went to know what we were getting into. Duh!
Went here with a softball team group for a team dinner while in Vegaa for a tournament. Had a party of abt 30. We called ahead and got a res on the patio where, we were assured, they have heaters.
Got there and we had to wait at the entrance until 25 of our group had showed. Mind you the entrance is in the casino (expected) next to a runway with an exotic dancer (not expected). Those who arrived early (15 year old girls and their families) got quite a show.
Once seated, only 2 of the 4 heaters were working. Not enough for our group on a January night at 7:30 pm. Had only one main server for our group who did a fine job mostly alone.
The stick for this place is to purposely treat people to rude, adult-themed, and abusive service in the name of fun. They accomplished this in spades. If it had been fully expected and had we not had minors with us, it would have been funny. If you are a priss or stuffy, best to skip it entirely. They call people abusively racial names and names which question you moral behavior. They also make you and make you wear paper hats with inappropriate messages on them. This treatment included our girls- they were called SL**, their parenthood was questioned, they wore hats that said things like "exotic dancer in training", etc.
The food was mostly BBQ and pub food and there was a good selection. It was pretty good but came lukewarm (not surprising for the large party) and five meals were about 15 min. delayed due to a lost order.
If you're up for the above and much worse, go for it. Otherwise, skip it.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

bad food, and bad service, and no HD Large screens. I would never eat here, I would go over the bridge to the NY, NY irish pub

1  Thank DrCICS
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We enjoyed the food, the prices (especially compared to other eateries in VEGAS) and definitely enjoyed the wait staff's humour - sarcastic but not rude, funny but not disrespectful, spot on with the sayings on the hats they for the patrons - 5 out of 5 from us

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I went here for New Years Eve and had a BLAST. It was not as bad or "rude" as I had heard about. Our server was HILARIOUS and came up with some very humorous one liners. The food was rather lackluster, especially since I am a vegetarian, especially for the price. My nachos reminded me of something I would have gotten from 7-11. That said, let's put it this way........you are paying for an experience not for a 5 star meal. As long as you go in knowing that than you will be happy with what you get.