“Poor customer service, in fact shockingly rude” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick's Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #454 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: From rug-rats to old farts, from high-class to no-class, from the top of the food chain to the bottom of the barrel, it's fun for all and all in fun for those who dare to enter! Sit back and watch, or join in the fun. Dick's has always been known for its outrageous, surly, and energetic waitstaff who inflict humor upon our guests. Our atmosphere makes everyone feel like they're temporarily breaking all the rules... and getting away with it. Our servers always provide live entertainment, but if yer unlucky enough, you may even catch a questionable band playing classic rock, and there's never a cover charge... You may end up wearing a 2ft tall paper hat complete with a humorous slogan, or doused in a sea of napkins. There's never a dull moment in this 3-ring circus which is exactly how we earned our infamous reputation! Birthdays, bachelorettes, retirements, graduations, teams, school groups, divorces, funerals, corporate, holiday parties, etc... YOU NAME IT, WE CELEBRATE IT!!
Derby, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service, in fact shockingly rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

First things first, I went in last night with my wife and the atmosphere sounded great and the meals coming out were of a good size. As I waited to be served at the bar the wife got a call so popped outside where it was quieter. I was asked by the barman for ID which I thought was strange as I'm 44, no worries tho and I produced my driving licence and asked for 2 beers. He said I could only have one beer and that he would only serve a second beer when my wife produced her ID so I ordered just one beer for myself. A few minutes later my wife returned (she's. 46) and I asked her she had any ID but she had left everything at the hotel. I said ok we'll leave when I've finished my beer. She took a sip only for the barman to shout "hey, if she's not got ID she leaves now and she's not to drink your beer". This was done in front of customers, Humiliated or what ? I told him to stick it and his attitude and walked out. Shame really I was wanting to book a table for 7 for the following evening. I'll enjoy the rest of my time in Vegas but would not return to dicks, not even as a last resort.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“Food with Attitude”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Decided to eat lunch here because of all the laughter we heard while we were gambling inside Excalibur...best decision ever. If you have thick skin and are ready to be poked fun at, this is the place. Our server was great and HILARIOUS! The food was tasty and the drinks were nice and strong! I don't recommend bringing children here but it's a great place to have some fun.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas
“title says it all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

title says it all.....lots of goofy fun....can't even remember the food but I remember the good time we had

Livermore, California
“Dinner at Dick's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food was good, and the entertaining service crew were delightfully different. I would like to see these in more places. The crazy humor and crafty talents are greatly enjoyed.

Visited June 2013
Apple Valley, California, Usa
“Not for the prim and proper.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Huge food portions. Love the waiters Some are REALLY good at doing what they do. My granddaughter loved it! It gets better each time we go.

Visited June 2013