“show”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“show”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

brilliant show to elvis theme dancers/acrobats interpreted music excellently

Visited May 2012

San Francisco, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Pretty Good Food, Service was just Odd”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We came here as we had a connection who set our group up with a last minute reservation. Well, we showed up at 8pm on a Saturday night and there was no reservation in our name - not sure who's fault that is though. So luckily there was a table set up in their bar area and we were able to squeeze our group of 5.

Service was a bit random, our waitress was pretty weird and would start a conversation and then just walk away. When asked what she recommended, she didn't have much to say. My friend waited at least 5 minutes to get her attention to get some soy sauce - he had just ordered sushi so it was a bit awkward for him to wait while we started eating.

The food was pretty solid though - we got the edamame, the potstickers which were good and the tempura veggies, also good. I got the ribeye steak. it was a lot of meat and properly cooked, but I should have noted that it was going to be drenched in teryaki sauce. The shoestring potatoes were just sprinkled over the top (they're not like french fries). The others at my table seemed to enjoy their food as well, getting the short ribs, the miso cod, the tuna pizza and sushi.

The food was pretty solid, but the service was definitely a bit off.

Visited March 2012
Las Vegas
“NEVER AGAIN!!!!ps im a local too...”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

the experience was HORRIBLE!!!!!!the manager(lets just call her mrs. K) was a complete and utter BI*C#. she was rolling her eyes at things i said and my table wasnt ready for 45 minutes.when i had reservation for 7!! i was about to walk out!!then a friend called and put $75 towards our tab and mrs. k came over and suggested i use it on a bottle of wine(i choose not to) so once again she rolled her eyes (to where even the people at my birthday dinner noticed)OHHHHH and what upset me the MOST when i got there(now keep in mind i had been corresponding VIA email with mrs K. for about a week or two regarding my BIRTHDAY dinner)she proceeds to tell me about a "cakeage free" which means every slice they cut (of the $60 cake I BROUGHT in) they would charge $7 per slice.Complete BS. the service wasnt as good as it was last year and i had the same waiter:( It was one of thee worst experiences in dining I have had in a long while. OHHH and there was a "Sapparo partty" in the back where you could get free saparros but the bartender charged my BF for one then my BF saw the sign saying there were free saparros in the back....ummm why didn't the bartender say something. That manager needs to lay off whatever makes her that RUDE (and skinny....gee i wonder what that is.....)The male manager was the only good thing about the place, gave me his card and was very apologetic, he should go work at a better restaurant because he is way too classy for that dump.i would have had a better time at a local sushi house(im a local las vegan)SO ATTENTION TOURIST DO NOT GO THERE, Todd English Pub is awesome and had nickel beer night and great food, also in the aria!!

Visited September 2011
New York City
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Top 10 Best Meals Ever”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I ate at the Social House last week (9/10). It was truly one of the best meals we have ever had. They were running a special restaurant week menu (4 courses for $50.11)-- where a percentage of our bill went to a charity feeding the hungry in Las Vegas - which we tried. In addition, we had an absolutely fantastic waiter, Byron who put together an additional special menu that complimented our restaurant week selections. It was truly a culinary adventure -- one course was more delicious then the prior one. Byron also brought us a fantastic sake which we enjoyed thoroughly! And the best thing of all it wasn't that expensive!

Visited September 2011
world explorer
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed June 20, 2008

I wanted to celebrate my 30th birhday with a group of friends here, but what a mistake! I ordered a Whiskey sour, but it tasted like they forgot the crucial element..The alcohol!! So I sent it back, and then they brought me a new one ensuring that they told me it was now a double.They also advertised on the room card that we had received from Treasure Island that they had Happy hour from 5-7p.m., but I must have not seen the fine print that said it was not for the restaurant it is only for the Social House Bar. So needless to say we ended up paying full price for our drinks, which are not cheap there. The only good thing I have to say about this place is even though the food is overpriced it did taste good. However, when I asked if they could seperate our bill, they refused and said that they could ring us up seperately but we were responsible for dividing the check. So much for having a nice birthday get together.

2 Thank honestExplorer