“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of STRIPSTEAK

STRIPSTEAK
Reserve with OpenTable
STRIPSTEAK is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd & Hacienda Ave
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a very expensive dinner but worth it. My husband and I had the Rib Cap, the most amazing piece of meat I have ever put in my mouth. Our son had the Filet and it was amazing as well. Great service, Great food, great wine...we will definitely be back!!

Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Pittsburgh, PA
“Very good steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Excellent menu and delicious food. Great winelist. Service appropriate for the price range. Bring money. One of the best steak dinners I have ever experienced.

Visited March 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Worst lobster bisque ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Dined at Stripsteak with several business colleagues this week and it was the worse meal we have ever had at a well known restaurant in Vegas. The decor is nice, but not nearly as interesting as most high end Vegas restaurants. As mentioned in other people's reviews of Stripsteak, it was very noisy and we had difficulty even heating others at out table. Service was mediocre, with it taking nearly 30" for all of us to get our first round of beverages (there were 10 people in our group). I asked for extra lime in my cocktail, didn't get it, asked again and still didn't receive any. Two of us ordered the lobster bisque and I cannot describe how bad it was. I even passed it on to my husband who also couldn't eat it. When we mentioned it to the waitress, she said, well some people like it, but we do have a lot who don't. Our son ordered the grilled lobster and it was also a huge disappointment. It was mushy, and the flavor was like something we have never before tasted. I had the apple salad which came with a maple dressing, which the waitress warned me would be very sweet. I asked to substitute something now so sweet, so she recommended balsamic, which I thought would be a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I poured it on the salad, only to discover that it was straight balsamic vinegar. Most sauces and side items were heavy in garlic, including the Mac & cheese. I usually do not eat dessert, but I must say the desserts were the highlight of the meal. I didn't try them, but everyone else in our group raved about the Beignets. The chocolate dessert was quite nice. There are so many absolutely wonderful restaurants in Vegas, I certainly would not recommend Stripsteak. Another nuisance is the co-gender restrooms - very dirty - toilet seat left up, urine all over the toilet and floor along with toilet paper. Not at all what you should experience in a restaurant like this. The other nights we were in Vegas this time we ate at Del Friscos, Joes Stone Crabs and Table 10. All of these restaurants were wonderful, with Table 10 being by far the best quality for the price.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hamilton
“Definitely worth a look....but not a destination restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We were there Friday March 15th. Mandalay was crowded because of an Alicia Keys concert. We ended up at Stripsteak and left happy.

The restaurant itself is open concept but the noise from the casino walkway filters in and it can get loud. The Staff were very professional and easy to deal with.

I had the Maine Lobster and my friend had the Gin Prawns as appetizers. Both were excellent. Instead of bread they offered 3 types of french fries with 3 sauces. Very different but I only enjoyed 1 sauce and 2 of the fry types.

We had lamb and the rib eye. Again both were cooked well and enjoyable.

There are a lot of steakhouses on the strip. I have no hesitation in recommending Stripsteak if you are at Mandalay Bay. That being said I would not make a special trip from centre strip out there just for dinner.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Grand Island, Nebraska, Usa
“Overall good experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I just wanted to split an awesome steak cause we were not extremely hungry. Had ribeye! With some sort of Mac n cheese dish. It's was excellent.

• 4 of 5 bubbles