“Great Trip!”

Grand Adventures Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: GRAND CANYON TOURS - WE USE 15 PASSENGER VANS on our tours from Las Vegas! Please make sure you enjoy personal, small group settings and can travel in 15 passenger vans before booking with us. Grand-Adventures Tours specializes in fully-guided, small group tours to the Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon West Rim. All group sizes are 10 or less, fully guided and narrated, include a McDonald's breakfast, a picnic lunch, and fantastic guiding throughout your whole tour. Our goal is eliminate all commercial aspects of a tour by treating each of you like a friend visiting from out-of-town for a day. Our service is very personal and friendly and includes just the right touch of educational information, friendship, and service. What makes us so different is that we build, manage, and execute our tours from our customer's point-of-view. We don't add or do anything to our customers that we know we would not like ourselves. Please visit our website for pricing, terms and conditions, and all tour itineraries. Tours to the Grand Canyon are 15 hours in length.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Towcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Trip!”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

If you are going to see the Grand Canyon on a day trip from Vegas, this is the way to do it. The trip was exactly as described with 3 hours + at the Canyon seeing parts that the big buses don't reach, nice picnic lunch and good company. Be warned though that it is 5 hours each way in a mini bus but Daryl plans the stops well and the time seems to pass quickly.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
chicago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“How do you tour the Grand Canyon with your 84 year old mother?”
Reviewed October 7, 2009

This tour was perfect! Mike and Robin were accommodating to all ages. I wanted to see the Grand Canyon with my mother and sister and have it be a once in a lifetime experience. This tour delivered! The bus was comfortable, the meals excellent and the guides were knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Mike and Robin decided it would be best for my mother to take the shuttle up to the higher points. Robin stayed with us to ensure we met up with the others. My mother saw everything and wasn't physically taxed. Thank you for a memorable adventure!

washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“greatest, best ever tour!”
Reviewed October 6, 2009

A biggest ever thank you to Alfonso our guide on october 3rd. He knows everthing! very informative tour and fun. Alfonso went out of his way to cover all our needs on tour. plenty of stops ( it is a long day) and a nice hike and greatest ever lunch! Thanks again Alfonso!

Kingston, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just as Advertised!”
Reviewed October 6, 2009

Our tour was Sep.29...Mike was our guide. We were picked up at 7:40 and got back around 11:30.....it's a long day....but thats what we signed up for! We did all the thing mentioned on the website during our sunset tour. Stop for breakfast, stop at route 66, nice lunch, etc......Mike was full of information and was able to answer all questions...thanks Mike :)
We have been on several different styles of tours before and small tours like this are always much more personal. My only issues was CJay was not overly friendly on the phone. Otherwise great experience!

1 Thank dentaldee
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Touring with the Dynamic Duo”
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Went with this tour after reading all the great reviews here. I really like the value of this trip, the small group, the walking trail with look out points, the sunset idea etc...
The itinerary sent to me said they no longer offer t-shirts, but it did mention a glass of wine at sunset, which didn't happen and would be nice to bring back as a way to toast the end of the day and the guides. Also something about a DVD ?

We did a group shot at the end with Mike and Robin our tour guides who were very knowledgeable and accommodating and juggled the many cameras.

We got picked up at 8 am at our hotel and didn't get back until 11:45 pm so it was indeed a very long day. I would recommend a pillow to have a nap on the way back.
We really enjoyed this trip and the Grand Canyon.

I wanted to do the helicopter / boat trip but the cost was out of this world. Some people at the airport said that those tix4you people had those trips discounted nicely if you are ok with last minute planning. I really like to know I am booked so I can plan my days.

I highly recommend seeing the Grand Canyon when you visit Las Vegas! This tour group does a great job for a fair price.

1 Thank Domincanrscaper