“Amazing”

Book In Advance
More Info
$205.00*
and up
Walking Tour of the Grand Canyon South Rim from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best-rated Grand Canyon Tour operator in Las Vegas to provide small group tours to the Grand Canyon. Grand Adventures Tours specializes in fully-guided, small group tours to the Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon West Rim. All group sizes are 10 or less and include a McDonald's breakfast, picnic lunch, photo stop at Hoover Dam, Route 66, and a fully guided tour. Our goal is to treat you like a friend visiting from out-of-town for a day. Our service is very personal and includes the right touch of education, friendship, and service. What makes us so special is that we create, manage, and execute our tours from our customer's point-of-view. We don't do anything to our customers that we know we would not like ourselves.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I cant even explain how amazing this trip was in all ways. Having been to the Grand Canyon twice previously using different tour companies, I wasnt that excited about going again however I was travelling with 2 friends who were first time visitors. I decided on this trip as I liked the fact it was a small group and that we would get to see the Canyon at sunset. Well what can i say other than this was the best trip ever. Brett out Tour Guide was the best, so informative and obviously a massive fan of the canyon himself and that came across in how he spoke about it and his enthusiasm about the Canyon and Route 66. From the moment we were picked up we were made to feel like part of the group, being introduced to the other guests so we could get to know one another. I could write a full essay on how amazing this trip was but I wont do it justice, all I would say is if you are thinking of booking a trip to the Canyon, forget all the others, this is the company to go with. All your needs are taken care of and you will enjoy a full day of beautiful sights and information. Oh and I have to add a note about the picnic lunch, it was amazing. So much fresh food and amazing views, the sandwich was that big I had to save half for the evening as I couldnt eat it all.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,809)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"take pictures"
in 215 reviews

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I can't even begin to explain how fantastic our experience with this company was. Our tour guide Brett made this tour perfect. He was professional, organised and passionate about his State. He did everything possible to make our trip easy, from opening doors for us, to providing extra gloves and coats... You name it! A lady on our tour celebrated a birthday a few days prior and they every provided a surprise birthday cake for us all to share. It was just so thoughtful! We spent ample time at the Grand Canyon and waited around for the most spectacular sunset in the world. Having travelled around the USA for 5 weeks and participated in many tours and dealing with so many companies, my husband and I said that these guys were by far the best... Thank you Brett! We hope our Australia provides you with the same services when you come on down!

2  Thank 11Dees