“Fantastic!”

Grand Adventures Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LAS VEGAS TO GRAND CANYON TOURS - WE USE 15 PASSENGER VANS! Please make sure you enjoy personal, small group settings and 15 passenger vans are conducive to your travel needs. Grand Adventures Tours specializes in fully-guided, small group tours to the Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon West Rim. All group sizes are 10 or less, fully guided and include a McDonald's breakfast, picnic lunch, and fully guided throughout your whole tour. Our goal is to treat you like a friend visiting from out-of-town for a day. Our service is very personal and friendly and includes the right touch of education, friendship, and service. What makes us so different is that we build, manage, and execute our tours from our customer's point-of-view. We don't do anything to our customers that we know we would not like ourselves. Please visit our website for pricing, terms and conditions, and all tour itineraries. Tours to the Grand Canyon are 15 hours in length.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I'm so glad I went with this tour company instead of one of the big bus tours. The small group was awesome as were the many stops on the way there. It really broke up the drive and I loved seeing the Hoover Dam and Route 66. I was never hungry and never bored. Also, when Brett (the driver) fround out we were newlyweds, he bought us all wine to enjoy while watching the beautiful sunset over the grand canyon. It's this kind of customer service that really sets Grand Adventures apart!

2  Thank Melissa R

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our kayak trip on Sept 30 was great! Guide Kevin was helpful and knowledgable. Food was good. The views were priceless. We'd go again in a heartbeat

1  Thank Kelhubbard
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The trip to the Grand Canyon was everthing we expected and more, Our tour guide, Chad, was amazing. He was very well informed and we loved having him share his knowledge with us. We had a great group of people from Pennsylvania, New York and Malaysia. We took the sunset tour and it did not disappoint. Simply awesome. The lunch was excellent, but because we were stuck in traffic because of a vehicle fire, (not ours) we ate in the van to save us some Canyon time. Good call Chad. We did meet up with other GA tour vans and all I can say is, Julio , what a card! The whole trip was a blast and Chad certainly had alot to do with it. If you still want the tarantula pic contact us! If you are considering a trip to the canyon (the south rim) this is the tour for you.

Thank you Grand Adventures and Chad, you made our 25th anniversary very special!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

As many others, I chose Grand Adventures because of the great ratings and reviews. The great ratings are definitely justified.The trip was amazing, and nice to take a short break from the gambling and strip!

The guide was awesome, i however do not remember his name (been some time!) but I did the trip on the 9th of july (water was so cold, air was so warm, great conditions). The guide definitely knew the area, the sweet spots (including jumping off cliffs in the coool river). Was well organised, pickup on time, lunch was simple but good, and enough to eat and loads to drink was provided! Was a bit scared of learning Amoebas were there, but hey, living dangerously is cool! (although I definitely think the company should definitely warn people beforehand about the dangers of bacteria in the water, after all there is a danger of death if you get the water in your nose).
All in all, an amazing experience, and I would probably do it again if I go back to vegas! Rock on!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We took this tour Sept 24 2012 with Brett.He was very informative and knew a lot about everything,even on the ride to down town Vegas to pick up other guest. My husband,brother, sister-in-law and I were very pleased with this tour. It is a very long day of riding but well worth it , The stops going really were nice and broke up the long ride to the Canyon and when you get there it takes your breath away, Brett was a very good tour guide and made sure we all were having a good trip. My brother is a comedian so him and Brett had fun with each other and had us laughing a lot. The breakfast and lunch was great but we did have a little rain that day with wind but it made the views even better when the rain left, A rainbow formed across the Canyon! The Sunset Tour was very nice and Brett would have stopped or done what ever we wanted except we were very tired from the great day and went back to our hotels.We would recommend this tour company and this tour to anyone going. I also have to say Ashley in the office was a great help when I booked in the beginning,.
Thanks for a great day Brett and Grand Adventures!