“Top marks!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain Road
Description: Excite your taste buds with contemporary Chinese cuisine in an elegant, international atmosphere complete with beautiful Asian decor and a relaxing waterfall to set the mood for a serene dining experience. Enjoy large portions of delectable meat and live fish prepared and served family-style. Sample General Tso's Chicken or Kung Pao Chicken/Shrimp both covered with signature sauces made from scratch are passed around the table.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everything we ordered was very tasty but the winner was the lemon chicken, you could really taste the fresh lemons! Decor is awesome and the staff was wonderful.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Just had an awesome dinner that included wonton and hot and sour soup; pot stickers and lettuce wraps;
Mongolian beef and Kung pao chicken followed by creme brûlée. They brought out shots of bailey with the fortune cookies. What a great meal with wonderful staff! Relaxing atmosphere and more food than you could eat!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We visited the restaurant on 9/15/13 and this was our 5th time here. We have to eat at Fin every time we come to Vegas because the room is very quiet and beautiful, the service is great and the food tastes excellent. This time we had gotten the Travelzoo voucher that included 2 appetizers, 2 soups, 2 entrees and 2 desserts.

We had the spare ribs and the lettuce wraps for our appetizers. The spare ribs had a good flavor but were a little tough. The lettuce wraps however had a good flavor and we're not messy like the ones from PF Changs.

The soups were both good. I had hot and sour which had just the right amount of spice and my wife had wonton which she seemed to like.

For the entrees we had Mongolian beef and Kung pao chicken. I typically get the Mongolian beef but I decided to have just a little bit of it off my wife's plate and order the Kung pao for myself and I have to say that I may have found a new favorite entree at Fin. The chicken was very tender and had a little bit of spice paired with some sweetness to it.

And of course the desserts were great. I had creme brûlée and my wife had mango pudding.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We purchased this through Travelzoo and it is a very good deal. The food was very good and the restaurant itself is beautiful. The travelzoo menu includes something for everyone who enjoys Chinese food. The service was exceptional, even though our waitress had a hard time understanding what we said.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I got the travelzoo deal with this restuarant and figured we could try it since we were already staying at The Mirage. It was a pretty good deal with the wine included. We had dinner reservations for a Monday at 8pm. We walked straight in and were seated. The restaurant had about 6 or 7 tables had people sitting at them so it wasn't empty but it wasn't crowded. Very nice atmosphere, dark, candles on the table and romantic. Probably the best thing about this place.

They ask if you want bottled water or regular water...be warned bottled water is about $9 but it's a larger Fiji bottle. Same price you would pay other places in the hotel...you know the normal Vegas drink price inflation.

The food was alright; not terrible and not the greatest I've ever had. The best thing was the lettuce wraps. I got the Mongolian beef and my boyfriend got the chicken and it wasn't too bad. They give you a lot of food for the main course. It was sort of annoying though because it's four courses and of course you won't be able to eat everything. Our waitress kept trying to get us to eat more of our main course meal even though we told her she could take the plates already. She then asked us several times about taking it with us but we explained to her that there was no microwave in our room so what would be the point. She just continued to ask both questions...it was pretty annoying. ANYWAY, to the good part. Dessert was on point. We both had the vanilla brulee. It has berries on top and was a very small portion but we had just eaten 3 other things so I was good after that. The red wine was good as well.

When we were ready to get our bill I asked the waitress to make sure I get credits/points on my Mlife card and I handed it to her. She said no problem and took it away with her. I don't know what she did but when I checked with Mlife the next day they had no record of that happening. Surprisingly, I (receipt hoarder), could find every receipt except that one. The restaurant wasn't going to be open until after we returned home so I couldn't even go there to get a new receipt. I would have gotten points/credits for a meal valued at over $100. Moral of the story keep your receipt when you use your Mlife card! I was so upset and disappointed. I should have gone to PF Changs down at Planet Hollywood instead.

Also, our stomachs didn’t feel that great later on that night or early the next morning.