“Over priced and I ended up with food poisoning”

Fin Chinese Cuisine at The Mirage
Reserve with OpenTable
Fin Chinese Cuisine at The Mirage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #868 of 4,853 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain Road
Description: Excite your taste buds with contemporary Chinese cuisine in an elegant, international atmosphere complete with beautiful Asian decor and a relaxing waterfall to set the mood for a serene dining experience. Enjoy large portions of delectable meat and live fish prepared and served family-style. Sample General Tso's Chicken or Kung Pao Chicken/Shrimp both covered with signature sauces made from scratch are passed around the table.
Omaha, NE
“Over priced and I ended up with food poisoning”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hubby had the mongolian beef. I had the kung pao chicken. The meals were fairly spicy. The flavors were really over powered by the peppers. Egg drop soup was bland. Potstickers and Mango pudding were the only thing that I enjoyed. The food came back to haunt me later.

Visited July 2012

Toronto
“Good choice in the Mirage”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The restaurant is decorated nicely. We got in without a reservation but it was weekday and was still busy. I would recommend one. We had shrimp in lettuce leaves apps which are fresh and tasty. Then some Kung Pao chicken which was not hot at all. I added some hot sauce to flavor it. They gave us a shot of baileys with our fortune cookies and we also had amazing cappucinos. The first Chinese restaurant that could make a good coffee. Actually one of the better cappucinos I've ever had. Worth it if you are dining in the Mirage but I would not go out of my way to get here. There are just too many great restaurants in Vegas to choose from.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Richard57
Gainesville, GA
“No flavor at all!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This was the worst and most expensive Chinese I have ever had. The Mongolian beef had the same taste as the Kung Pao Chicken! Just no flavor at all. We spent a lot of money for this sub-par meal!

Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California
“Excellent, classy place”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

It was the last experience of our recent Vegas trip, and it turned out marvelous. Courteous staff, amazing food, and the aura and presentation were just fantastic -- nothing to complain about, and it put me in a zen and relaxing mood! Would definitely recommend this hidden gem again and again to all that are traveling to Vegas and looking for a classy time.

• Visited May 2012
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food in a Well Appointed Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love good chinese food and seek it out wherever I am travelling in the world....My best to date was in Sydney Harbour...but Finn at The Mirage Las vegas runs it very close...its the second year I have visited and ate twice there during our recent stay...The food is excellent and the restaurant itself is an oasis of calm in Vegas!..I found the service efficient.... Polite but not over friendly...My wife was with me on this trip and is not generally a massive fan of chinese food but really enjoyed Fin.

• Visited May 2012