“Hilarious”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Hilarious”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I can sum it up like this. Anyone who scoffs at Carrot Top or act like they're too cool to go see his show needs to get over themselves. I hear comments like "I wouldn't pay to see him, maybe if I got free tickets I would go". This show is too good for normal people to get free tickets. If you can't laugh at Carrot Top you're stuck up and don't deserve to laugh!

Every seat in the house is good so no use paying more than $10 extra to sit in front. The opening act was a woman who was all right but a bit annoying. I wasn't a big fan of the ending which is a music impersonation montage, but by then I already felt the show was worth the money.

I would give this 9 out of 10, to be honest, but I'll give it 5 out of 5 here.

1 Thank TSLive

New Glasgow, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“really good and well worth the money”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I bought tickets for this show and was front and center for really cheap. The venue is very small but it feels like your practically on stage. The opening act wasnt all that great but carrot top is hilarious. there were some slow spots but the funny parts will make your sides hurt.

2 Thank donwaddenjr
Miami, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“ROFLMAO!”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Rolling on the Floor Laughing my A** Off. This is the second time in 3 years that I've seen Carrot Top. I saw him at a small club in Florida about 17 years ago. He was funny then and he is funny now. I took my girlfriend who was a little skeptical, but she thought Carrot Top did a great job.

The opening act, I didn't get her name, was talented but not all that funny.

2 Thank zer0g
sunny san diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So Funny!”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Totally dig the man and would go again. We laughed, laughed, and laughed. Got our tickets earlier that day from Tix4Tonight for (I think) 30% off regular price. The theatre had a good layout and it seemed that everyone had a good view.

2 Thank rnalicia
florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great, funny show!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Don't miss this fantastic show while in Vegas! Carrot Top had great reviews, so we tried it!! He was so funny, and fast paced, kept the crowd laughing the entire time!! The price is unbelievable compared to some shows, and worth every penny. The show is age restricted for a reason, but it's SOOOOOOOOOO funny. Carrot Top is worth the hike to the Luxor.

1 Thank BandBLover18

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!