“At first skeptical but loved show”
Review of Carrot Top

$69.98*
and up
Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I redeemed MyVegas LP's for a one companion ticket for Carrot Top and I purchased a ticket for $65.90 - I feel this was a great value. I was a little skeptical at first because prop humor is normally not my thing but the show was great.

I think what makes it great is that it is in a smaller showroom that has "up close" feel to it. We were far left second row, we were close to the stage but I did not feel crowded. They have a full bar in the waiting area and popcorn prior to going into the showroom.

His main show is prop humor - some of it is adult in nature so that is why they have a strict 18 years age policy. The show begins with a "warm up" comedian and Carrot Top performed for approximately 1 1/2 hour. Carrot Top did props, talked about himself, debunked some of the rumors that we have all heard. Carrot Top is funny and I found myself laughing quite a bit through the show.

Carrot Top is a must see while in Vegas.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Carrot Top is in a small theatre in the Luxor on the south end of the strip. Tickets were available from Tix4tonight.
The show is hilarious. Carrot Top has lots of energy, he keeps his material updated, and is tailored to the audience. This show was my favorite part of the trip.

1  Thank TWueste
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a cheap show and an excuse to get out of the casinos for a few hours so we took a chance on Carrot Top. Neither of us were fans or his and we had no expectations. Were we pleasantly surprised! The show was hilarious and we have since recommended it to everyone who asks. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank HippieChickee
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Carrot Top is very funny and clever at what he does. If you sit up front he always gives some people in the audience a shot of whiskey.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Do not miss this show - simple. I have never laughed so much. We enjoyed every minute of this non stop funny evening and I will go again. Such a variety of humour from props to multi media his delivery is fast, funny and skilled.you need to make yourself stop laughing so you can hear the next lines.
Get half price tickets for same or next day at half price booths

'Nugh said. Just go

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!