“At first skeptical but loved show” 5 of 5 stars

Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Ranked #12 of 239 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“At first skeptical but loved show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I redeemed MyVegas LP's for a one companion ticket for Carrot Top and I purchased a ticket for $65.90 - I feel this was a great value. I was a little skeptical at first because prop humor is normally not my thing but the show was great.

I think what makes it great is that it is in a smaller showroom that has "up close" feel to it. We were far left second row, we were close to the stage but I did not feel crowded. They have a full bar in the waiting area and popcorn prior to going into the showroom.

His main show is prop humor - some of it is adult in nature so that is why they have a strict 18 years age policy. The show begins with a "warm up" comedian and Carrot Top performed for approximately 1 1/2 hour. Carrot Top did props, talked about himself, debunked some of the rumors that we have all heard. Carrot Top is funny and I found myself laughing quite a bit through the show.

Carrot Top is a must see while in Vegas.

San Antonio, Texas
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Hilarious, my favorite show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Carrot Top is in a small theatre in the Luxor on the south end of the strip. Tickets were available from Tix4tonight.
The show is hilarious. Carrot Top has lots of energy, he keeps his material updated, and is tailored to the audience. This show was my favorite part of the trip.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank TWueste
Charleston, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Hilarious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a cheap show and an excuse to get out of the casinos for a few hours so we took a chance on Carrot Top. Neither of us were fans or his and we had no expectations. Were we pleasantly surprised! The show was hilarious and we have since recommended it to everyone who asks. Two thumbs up!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank HippieChickee
Bribie Island, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Funny guy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Carrot Top is very funny and clever at what he does. If you sit up front he always gives some people in the audience a shot of whiskey.

Saskatoon
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Funniest show EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Do not miss this show - simple. I have never laughed so much. We enjoyed every minute of this non stop funny evening and I will go again. Such a variety of humour from props to multi media his delivery is fast, funny and skilled.you need to make yourself stop laughing so you can hear the next lines.
Get half price tickets for same or next day at half price booths

'Nugh said. Just go

Visited July 2014

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!