“Best value for the money in Vegas”
Review of Carrot Top

$69.98*
and up
Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is one of the funniest shows in Vegas. He will have you rolling from start to finish. Always updated with current events. I have gone every time I've been in Vegas and it's always been a different and hilarious show. Don't miss it!

1  Thank FrequentFlyrr

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Saw Carrot Top for the first time last week. Did not know what to expect and not really sure why I thought he would be more annoying then funny. But, he was surprisingly very, very good. Small venue, so any seats are good.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Okay....so not sure why I ever had this impression of Carrot Top being a loser comedian i'd never see even if you paid me but I did. After learning that Roseanne was dark for the rest of May and no other guest headliners or main acts we wanted to see, we were left scratching our heads debating seeing Carrot Top and since we were staying at the Luxor we thought "why not"

Wow. What a little gem we stumbled upon. I've seen a lot of big names in the comedy bizz but let me tell you - none of them had me laughing as hard as CT, like I mean out loud from beginning to end. Maybe it was knowing it's prop comedy is what made me assume he was no good but here's the thing...it's not like he uses puppets, it's actually funny stuff. I'd explain it like anyone can make a joke and it's funny but CT makes the joke and makes it come to life with his props that make his joke even funnier. Also in some jokes he will just use a sound effect or a blurb of a song and that might be the punch line. CT's show has my highest recommendation to anyone who loves a comedy show. So great! My husband and I are STILL talking about it days later and already looking into seeing if he's got anything out on DVD.

Love, love, loved it!

As for the location. Second Floor in the Luxor Auditorium. Nice size Auditorium so no seat is a "bad seat". Try to sit closer to the front to shake his hand and have a shot of Whisky with him. Drinks are available but you have to exit the show into the Auditorium....at your own risk of being heckled of course. Washrooms however you have to fully exit and go to the nearby Luxor Food Court to use the Washrooms.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I finally talked my husband into going to see Carrot Top. I have been wanting to see him for a very long time. We bought our tickets online thru the Luxor hotel website and found it to be cheaper than several other sites & got great seats not far from the stage for a grand total of $60 each! He is amazing! We were both laughing out loud! He really delivers and is now my "Favorite Comic" We had an awesome time & my husband is still talking about all the great jokes, props etc. We are already talking about seeing him again on our next trip! I highly recommend Carrot Top....He is AWESOME! Great Fun! Love Love Love him!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Carrot Top was extremely entertaining. He is very personable and created a fun atmosphere. His props are so creative. We just loved the show and will definitely return.

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!