“Funny as always”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Funny as always”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ive seen Carrot Top a few times, and its always a good and fresh show. Definitely an adult only show and very funny.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Linzerella99

Alberta
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Laughed so hard I cried... In the first 5 minutes!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Funniest show we have ever seen!! We happened to go on Carrot Tops birthday which was pretty neat. I liked that when we were being seating they were playing funny web videos, so your not just sitting in silence waiting. Very happy with the show considering the price of tickets. Will be going back for sure. The only down fall is the seats are a little tight with not a lot of leg room.

1 Thank TravelingC0uple
Rockford, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Laughed so Hard I cried !”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I saw carrot top 25 years ago in Rockford Illinois at a little bar called the "Cork". He did a great show back then and stayed around after to hang out and have a few drinks with us. He was a very nice guy and pretty cool to hang out with. When we came to Vegas we had to see his show because it was our 25th anniversary. He came out in the audience and said happy Anniversary to us and invited us to stay after the show was over for pictures and cake as it was his birthday. Thanks again carrot top for a great, memorable anniversary evening !

1 Thank Bazooka-Jeff
Wesley Chapel, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Had to wear a panty liner”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Yes, that's right. Because I knew I would pee my pants laughing. I've seen Carrot Top before many years ago. I was younger then, so no need for the panty liner. However, I did come away with my stomach and sides hurting. This time did not disappoint. We had fantastic seats in the third road. I love visual comedy, so his prop comedy is hysterical to me. He really does love his audience. I don't know how he does it week after week and keeps it fresh. Come early to see the video before the start of the show. It's really funny.

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a GREAT time!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband booked this show for us, never having seen him before except on TV and we are so happy we did!
He was funny, creative, just amazing! Will see him again given the chance!

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!