“Not to our satisfaction !!!”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Chicago, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Not to our satisfaction !!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We are group of 4 people and went for the show. The start of the show was good and as the show progressed, it got little boring.

Carrot top had a good energy and some of the jokes were hilarious. However, Sometimes he speaks very fast ...sometimes speaks in a very low voice.

Maybe, my expectations were very high .. so was not completely satisfied with the show.

Bellevue, Washington
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Carrrot Top, gave him an "A"”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Carrot Top was great -- non-stop laughs, clever, witty, fun. No complaints at all, you can get a two for one deal on the internet. You will enjoy his humor more if you are familiar with current events.

White Sands, New Mexico
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Still Hilarious”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this show and only went because I was given free tickets. But, I laughed through the entire show. Carrot Top is such an entertainer. He is a bit crude, but it is okay because he keeps you laughing. I did appreciate that he was a supporter of the U.S. military (his brother is an Air Force pilot and was there the night we attended). All of the years have passed, and Carrot Top still makes people laugh with his crazy props, and the way that he summarizes a trip to Las Vegas. A must see if you want to laugh!

Beecher, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“The one thing to do in Vegas”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'm not a huge Carrot top fan,but his show was great. I especially liked his Delta Airline & Chris Angel jokes.

Visited October 2012
Banff National Park, Canada
“Awesome Show!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I loved this show! Seriously laughed the whole 90 minutes. This was not a show I had ever thought of attending, but would recommend it to everyone - if you love to laugh!

Visited August 2012

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!